Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #16
Skylarr29
Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy that plane
It feels like I have a sumo wrestler in there!

Actually, children under 3 can absolutely attend this event. I just called to book this last week. It even allows you to book it that way online as well as over the phone. They receive nothing, you can purchase additional items (food as well as gifts) for them though. They can NOT have the doll, if you pay for them, they get a teddy bear (Duffy I think) because the dolls are not age appropriate according to the CM I spoke with. I decided not to bring my younger daughter because of the fact that you can not even purchase the doll or same items for the child, no point in bringing her to not get food or gifts and sit there watching everyone else. As far as I know the doll is an exclusive and Disney no longer sells them, I haven't seen one in years. She's call my Disney doll or something along those lines.

Skylarr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #17
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarr29 View Post
Actually, children under 3 can absolutely attend this event. I just called to book this last week. It even allows you to book it that way online as well as over the phone. They receive nothing, you can purchase additional items (food as well as gifts) for them though. They can NOT have the doll, if you pay for them, they get a teddy bear (Duffy I think) because the dolls are not age appropriate according to the CM I spoke with. I decided not to bring my younger daughter because of the fact that you can not even purchase the doll or same items for the child, no point in bringing her to not get food or gifts and sit there watching everyone else. As far as I know the doll is an exclusive and Disney no longer sells them, I haven't seen one in years. She's call my Disney doll or something along those lines.
Thanks for the info!

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
princessallegra is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #18
grumpy eyeore
Earning My Ears

After reading the review, I'm not sure about taking the 2yr. I don't know. But 2yr is a friend's kid (she is going the same week but her older kids are boys). Not sure what DH would do other than sit bored at my cousin's house if he didn't go.
grumpy eyeore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #19
CandiceH
Earning My Ears

I took my daughter when she was 8 and there was a two year old in there and the little girl did not care for the event, she squirmed and was bored. . . and in general did not seem thrilled to be there at all. I would take just your 6 year old . . .it's a LOVELY event, my daughter will be ten this year and she still loves her doll. They do a parade around the lobby and take a group photo that you can purchase there or put it on your photo pass.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: