Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
mickeyinjune
Mouseketeer

just back from ssr and loved it!!

We went for 5 days 4 nights in a 2Bdrm villa. Stayed in room 4710, on third floor last building in paddock. Carousel bus stop was right by our entrance, the paddock pool was 1 building down. Room was clean maid service great, weather was wet the first 2 days but it did not stop us. We found 2 ways to walk to downtown. Both ways take about 20 minutes. The boat to the Westside is the best only takes 10 minutes. We took the buses from downtown to go to AOA resort to see it. Also to boardwalk for big river brewery dinner and epcot fireworks. And lastly to contemporary for fishing excursion. We aloud our self an hour for travel time but we always arrived earlier.
mickeyinjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #2
Bribrittmom
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

I love SSR. Will be there in two weeks. Yay! So relaxing and pretty.
Bribrittmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
RocketEAR99
DIS Veteran

That's great! Glad you enjoyed it! A 2BR at SSR in Congress Park was my first ever experience staying on property through DVC. We had a great view of Downtown Disney. It was very pretty lit up at night. Stayed there again in a Studio at The Springs which was also nice.

It is my least favorite so far of the Deluxe Villa Resorts, but not because I have any problems with it. I just prefer the offerings at other resorts a little bit more.
My past trips:WDW-1: Jun 1992 (Off Property), WDW-2: Aug 1997 (Off Property), WDW-3: Feb 2007 (POP), WDW-4: Jan 2009 (SSR), WDW-5: May 2009 (BWV), WDW-6: Oct 2009 (AKV Kidani), WDW-7: Mar 2010 (BLT), WDW-8: Jan 2011 (AKV Kidani), WDW-9: May 2011 (SSR), WDW-10: Feb 2012 (OKW), WDW-11: Oct 2012 (VWL), WDW-12: May 2013 (BWV), WDW-13: Dec 2013 (OKW)

Me DW Maverick

RocketEAR99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: