Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

Hi, I need some help please. I am surprising my two daughters & some of their friends with tickets to see the princesses on ice this weekend! I would love to get matching shirts made for everyone.

Could someone please do a coordinating princess name fill?

The names needed are:

Momma
Angela
Abigail
Emily
Caitlyn
Heather
Madison

Thanks again if you can help out!

Last edited by taylor5; 05-08-2013 at 09:34 AM.
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

I need these by Thursday if anyone can help out

Last edited by taylor5; 05-08-2013 at 09:35 AM.
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5
Hi, I need some help please. I am surprising my two daughters & some of their friends with tickets to see the princesses on ice this weekend! I would love to get matching shirts made for everyone.

Could someone please do a coordinating princess name fill?

The names needed are:

Momma
Angela
Abigail
Emily
Caitlyn
Heather
Madison

Thanks again if you can help out!
edited this to try to be more specific if anyone can help out please
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5 View Post
edited this to try to be more specific if anyone can help out please
I can do these for you
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5 View Post

edited this to try to be more specific if anyone can help out please
Is it the wishes or princesses and hereos
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

thank you so much! I will pick up some shirts today!! =)
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5 View Post
thank you so much! I will pick up some shirts today!! =)
i have created a few choices, so if you let me know which you like and i will do them all the same
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...psa143f9ba.jpg
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...psfaaee7ef.jpg
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...ps85f16e62.jpg
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9cdc2717.jpg
can you let me know which you would like asap so i can make tonight, thank you sarah
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226



just saw your other post....the title of the show is Disney Dare to Dream, so I guess it is mainly about the princesses....I googled it and there were lots of images....I looked at the designs & I really like the name fill the best, but I was wondering if you could somehow use the show image with those princesses as the fill for the names. If not I understand completely, but if you could possibly outline them in purple, that would be great! Thanks so much for doing this for me!!!!

Last edited by taylor5; 05-08-2013 at 05:08 PM.
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:55 AM   #9
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5 View Post

just saw your other post....the title of the show is Disney Dare to Dream, so I guess it is mainly about the princesses....I googled it and there were lots of images....I looked at the designs & I really like the name fill the best, but I was wondering if you could somehow use the show image with those princesses as the fill for the names. If not I understand completely, but if you could possibly outline them in purple, that would be great! Thanks so much for doing this for me!!!!
Yep I will do today
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:06 AM   #10
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie mad mum View Post
Yep I will do today
ok so this is what I have come up with now


I like this one: http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...psd6a57f1f.jpg
this was the picture you posted: http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...ps363517f4.jpg
this is with a shaped name: http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...psa90598b4.jpg

I am in the united kingdom so I am 5 hours ahead of you, please can you let me know which one so I can make today, then they will be ready for the weekend,
thanks sarah
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #11
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

I like the same one too! Do you have another font this will work with...if not, that one will be great! Thank you so much for doing these for me....I really appreciate it & sorry for being so choosy....I know in my head what I want, just wish I was creative enough to do it, but very glad you are willing to help me out! =)
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5 View Post
I like the same one too! Do you have another font this will work with...if not, that one will be great! Thank you so much for doing these for me....I really appreciate it & sorry for being so choosy....I know in my head what I want, just wish I was creative enough to do it, but very glad you are willing to help me out! =)
Have you seen my other name fills on photobucket they are in storybook font, do you like that font
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #13
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

is it the name fill you did first? if so, I like that one

Last edited by taylor5; 05-09-2013 at 09:35 AM.
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #14
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor5 View Post
is it the name fill you did first? if so, I like that one
Yez
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #15
taylor5
Mouseketeer
 
taylor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 226

I think that will look great!!!! =) Could you make the logo underneath just a little bigger to balance it all out....if it gets blurry though, it will be fine as is! I am so excited and I know that they will LOVE them!!!!
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.