Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #526
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Good morning!

Happy Birthday to Kate and Olivia
Old 05-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #527
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again

‘Morning all…

First off…
Jay, welcome to the group, we’re glad to have ya’ here.

Next…
Fed, glad to hear that you’re headed of toward something new and that there should be fare less headaches. That’s a good thing. Myself, I figure you’ll get use to the change pretty rapidly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeAbitGOOFY View Post
Good morning gents (and the rest of you guys too)
Happy Friday to one all.
You too sir… I missed where you announced the birth of your young’en.
Congrats sir. Life’s real journey begins at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck619 View Post
I am thankful and grateful for today! 8 years ago I was blessed to see my two princesses enter into this world and take their first breaths. I'm not sure where all the time has gone. We are so proud of the young ladies they have become. Happy 8th birthday Kate & Olivia
Happy Birthday to the girls!

And just think, in only a couple more years the rebellion will start (enjoy it now ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTikiDaddy View Post
77 down, 95 up is the plan...
Down 77 you say…
When you hit the NC/SC border, honk the horn. I’ll hear it (unless it’s three in the morning then maybe not ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousey View Post
Thought this was a good shirt for the DisDads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
I got a pin too. Too bad my vacation budget is already spoken for. Still working on this whole independent wealth thing.
Didn’t get the PIN the rest of y’all are talking about this time around.
We did get an offer for a $40 gift card if we go through an online pitch for DVC.

May just have to do that this weekend. They can pitch all they want; I can’t even consider it until after we finish paying for collage. But I’ll take the $40 bucks.

That there independent wealth thing always seems to elude me as well.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #528
budamacdvcr
DIS Dad #737

Good morning gents and wishing all a good start to the weekend and don't forget we have to take of the moms this weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
If you go through Drums Pennsylvania, watch out for strange vans with some guy yelling "Go Flyers!" out of the window at the local gas station.

Did you mean "Gone Flyers" or "Where Flyers" - sorry after putting up with some Flyer fans (guy is still my neighbor) during the 2010 Cup Final against the Blackhawks it does not hurt that they did not make the playoffs.
Quote:
Morning guys

Hectic day yesterday. Last night my DD's did their home school year end musical celebration. It was awesome. The teacher does a great of teaching them multiple styles.

I am thankful and grateful for today! 8 years ago I was blessed to see my two princesses enter into this world and take their first breaths. I'm not sure where all the time has gone. We are so proud of the young ladies they have become. Happy 8th birthday Kate & Olivia
Happy birthday to the girls!
DIS Dads #737
me DW DD (19) DS (17)

WDW 20 Trips, DCL 8 Cruises, March '13 DLR

Old 05-10-2013, 08:57 AM   #529
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by budamacdvcr View Post
Good morning gents and wishing all a good start to the weekend and don't forget we have to take of the moms this weekend

Did you mean "Gone Flyers" or "Where Flyers" - sorry after putting up with some Flyer fans (guy is still my neighbor) during the 2010 Cup Final against the Blackhawks it does not hurt that they did not make the playoffs.

Happy birthday to the girls!

Nope, he definitely yelled "Go Flyers!". Of course this was back in early April, maybe now he will yell something else.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #530
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
We did get an offer for a $40 gift card if we go through an online pitch for DVC.
So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Quote:
That's nothing. I'm a Flyers fan and had to put up with a certain Blackhawks fan during that Final.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #531
BigTikiDaddy
DIS Dad #574
Ya hurt yer what?

Quote:
‘Morning all…

Down 77 you say…
When you hit the NC/SC border, honk the horn. I’ll hear it (unless it’s three in the morning then maybe not ).

No problem, I can't see us on the road before 7-8 any morning. The Carolina's were one of my favourite places to drive through.

Polynesian April '03 (our belated official Honeymoon) POP Century January '06 (DD's first trip and DW's BDay) POP Century February '08 POP Century October 2010 (DD2's First trip and 10th Anniversary) POP Century August 2011 (Just Because)
POP Century August 2013 (see a trend happening?)

Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #532
BigTikiDaddy
DIS Dad #574
Ya hurt yer what?

Quote:

So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

That's nothing. I'm a Flyers fan and had to put up with a certain Blackhawks fan during that Final.
That is the beauty of us Leafs fans, no need to worry about us getting obnoxious in the finals . Heh

Polynesian April '03 (our belated official Honeymoon) POP Century January '06 (DD's first trip and DW's BDay) POP Century February '08 POP Century October 2010 (DD2's First trip and 10th Anniversary) POP Century August 2011 (Just Because)
POP Century August 2013 (see a trend happening?)

Old 05-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #533
jmwest
DIS Dad #578
A little inspirational reading for anyone who gets discouraged. YOU CAN DO IT!

Quote:
Morning guys

Hectic day yesterday. Last night my DD's did their home school year end musical celebration. It was awesome. The teacher does a great of teaching them multiple styles.

Happy Birthday to Olivia & Kate!

May it be a magical one.

DDC Member #578

Me DW DD7 DD3 and DSnewborn
Old 05-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #534
IamTrike
DIS Veteran

Quote:

May just have to do that this weekend. They can pitch all they want; I can’t even consider it until after we finish paying for collage. But I’ll take the $40 bucks.

That there independent wealth thing always seems to elude me as well.
You should ask them how many times you can listen to the pitch. If you could listen to it twice a weekend for 2.4 years you'd have enough to purchase a small contract directly through Disney at SSR or on of the other resorts or you could purchase a 160 point contract resale.

DW (Rachel) Me (Ryan) DD 5 DS 9

DIS DADs CLUB MEMBER #566 James 1:27 Look over here, it's a trip report Updated on 7/5/11 The last day
Old 05-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #535
IamTrike
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Morning guys

Happy Birthday Kate and Olivia. Pretty soon your gonna have a couple more people at bday parties.

DW (Rachel) Me (Ryan) DD 5 DS 9

DIS DADs CLUB MEMBER #566 James 1:27 Look over here, it's a trip report Updated on 7/5/11 The last day
Old 05-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #536
budamacdvcr
DIS Dad #737

Quote:
I feel your pain - folks should be competitive and support their teams and a little fun bashing is even o.k., but some just go over the top.
DIS Dads #737
me DW DD (19) DS (17)

WDW 20 Trips, DCL 8 Cruises, March '13 DLR

Old 05-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #537
middlepat
Dis Dad Member #325

Quote:
Badaba Badaba badabada badaba!

Me (41) DW (29+) DD (11) DD (10) DD (6)
Nov 01 ASMo, Sept 05 WL, Jan 07 POFQ, Nov 09 Poly May 13 Off-Site (Windsor Hills)
Old 05-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #538
middlepat
Dis Dad Member #325

Quote:
I feel your pain - folks should be competitive and support their teams and a little fun bashing is even o.k., but some just go over the top.
He started it!!! DAD!!!!!

Me (41) DW (29+) DD (11) DD (10) DD (6)
Nov 01 ASMo, Sept 05 WL, Jan 07 POFQ, Nov 09 Poly May 13 Off-Site (Windsor Hills)
Old 05-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #539
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
You're not kidding. By the way, it was middlepat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepat View Post
Badaba Badaba badabada badaba!
See?!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #540
10dedfish
XBOX: Mattisamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFed View Post
On a different note....

I've been resisting it, but it looks like my reassignment goes through next week...

Nothing like trying to start out all over again...you know that whole "old dog new tricks" thing.

So your not being relocated, are you switching departments again?

Matt DW DD (13) DD (7)

DISDAD Experiment #628
Closed Thread

Tags
bacon, cheeseballs, dads, dole whips, men

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: