Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #1246
RMoneyTheHBomb
Mouseketeer

linking premiere pass

apologies if this is the wrong thread..
I'm trying to link my premiere pass and when I do via the website, it displays my old 2013 expiration date. Has anyone else come across this?

I'm hesitant on pushing ok as I don't want to cause an issue downstream with it thinking I have an expired ticket.
thanks.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:17 AM   #1247
RedM94
Mouseketeer

Has anyone been able to book FP for parades or firework viewing?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-14-2013, 05:33 AM   #1248
lauritagoddess
Disney mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinDad View Post
Regarding the bonus FP+ in MK, you can change that to anything after you get it. I was given a bonus FP+ for POTC but changed it to BTMRR.
On both days I booked FP+ for MK, I was given bonus FP+ for HM. I wasn't able to change either of them. Every time I've tried I get a message that there are no other experiences available for the time slot. I even tried playing around with seeing what would happen if I changed all the FP+ for the day so I had different times for the HM bonus FP+ and I still got the same message about there being no other experiences available in that time slot when I tried to change HM.

CR 2/28-3/5/06, ASMo 8/27-9/3/06, CBR 8/22/07, DCL Wonder 8/23-8/26/07, OKW 8/26 -9/2/07, ASMU 1/23-1/27/08, DLR - 6/15-6/22/08, DCL EB PC Repo 8/17-9/1/08, Pop 3/1-3/6/09, AS Sp 6/20-6/27/09, DLR 2/14-2/20/10, Pop 6/20-6/27/10, DLR - 2/19-2/26/11, Pop 8/20-9/3/11, DLR 2/18-2/25/12, CSR 8/24-9/2/12, DLR 2/16-2/23/13, *YC 8/24-9/1/13*

Old 08-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #1249
Patience
DIS Veteran

We booked a package. When I look at My Disney Experience online, I can see that I have 5 day MYW base tickets as part of our package. However, when I look at My Disney Experience on the app on my phone, I do not see anything at all about our tickets. Is this normal? I can see our resort reservation and our dining reservations on the app but nothing about what kind of tickets we have.

The app has always been glitchy for me but I would like to have it squared away now that we are a month away from our trip and just in case they decide to extend Fastpass plus to our resort.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #1250
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauritagoddess View Post

On both days I booked FP+ for MK, I was given bonus FP+ for HM. I wasn't able to change either of them. Every time I've tried I get a message that there are no other experiences available for the time slot. I even tried playing around with seeing what would happen if I changed all the FP+ for the day so I had different times for the HM bonus FP+ and I still got the same message about there being no other experiences available in that time slot when I tried to change HM.
That might be a glitch. The instructions clearly state you can change the bonus one to whatever you like.

You should maybe have changed the time(not started over), then tried to change the experience.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
Old 08-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #1251
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedM94 View Post
For when? I can book the, for August but there are none uploaded yet for Sept.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
Old 08-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #1252
CariBelle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Yes, on weekend nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauritagoddess View Post
The same thing has happened to me. I was able to go in later and get one day to finally change, but our second MK day we are still "stuck" with the Pirates FP+.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #1253
AngieTank
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Keep in mind the first weekend in September is night of joy so there is no wishes.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #1254
RedM94
Mouseketeer

Is anyone seeing BOG lunch as a FP+ option on any day from Sept 7 to 14?
Old 08-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #1255
bc7ate9
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Is anyone seeing BOG lunch as a FP+ option on any day from Sept 7 to 14?
The BOG FP is a totally separate test - it's not incorporated with the Magic Band or FP+ testing - it's not even on the MDE site: https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com
Old 08-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #1256
lilcoconut2906
Earning My Ears

I leave sept 19 , haven't recived fpp or mb so far but I did make a fp for bog for lunch , someone on another site posted a link its beourguest.disney.go.com
Old 08-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #1257
jtowntoflorida
DIS Veteran

I don't like to brag, but I just got selected to take a survey on what I think of Disney's website. I finally got to vent my frustrations about how bulky and slow it is, and how it sucks in general. It really lifted a weight off my shoulders. LOL.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #1258
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtowntoflorida View Post
I don't like to brag, but I just got selected to take a survey on what I think of Disney's website. I finally got to vent my frustrations about how bulky and slow it is, and how it sucks in general. It really lifted a weight off my shoulders. LOL.
Good hope I get the same survey
Old 08-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #1259
theworldneedscolor
DIS Veteran

Sorry if this has been gone over already, but I didn't have time to look through all the pages right now.

I noticed that DVC renters were included in a Fastpass+ test. I am unclear how this would work, since we have not rented before and are considering it for this upcoming March. How do you access FP+ since you are not making a reservation through Disney? Do you still get the 60 days and access to MDE?

Old 08-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #1260
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by theworldneedscolor View Post
Sorry if this has been gone over already, but I didn't have time to look through all the pages right now.

I noticed that DVC renters were included in a Fastpass+ test. I am unclear how this would work, since we have not rented before and are considering it for this upcoming March. How do you access FP+ since you are not making a reservation through Disney? Do you still get the 60 days and access to MDE?
DVC renters are treated just like DVC members while staying on a reservation using the member's points. The only DVC members, or renters, that have taken part were part of the limited BLT test.

To utilize FP+, you'll need the reservation number from the member. Then you register it like you would any other reservation.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: