Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #2086
Fantasmiss
DIS Veteran

I tried to get a BOG Fastpass a while ago, but it says there are no more left.

Since then we've changed our reservation and I now have 3 more confirmation numbers (long/split stay) I'd like to try, but I can't find anywhere to type in the code.

Can I delete the previous code I added and add a new one, or just add another code?

Does anyone know? I'd love some help please?
May 2008 - WDW - All Star Sports - 2 weeks
Jan 2009 - WDW - All Star Music + All Star Movies - 2 weeks - birthday trip
Feb/Mar 2010 - DLP - Santa Fe - 6 days
Jan 2011 - WDW - All Star Movies & Pop Century - 17 days - birthday trip
May 2011 - WDW - All Star Sports - 17 days - anniversary trip
Nov 2011 - DLP - Hotel Cheyenne - 6 days
Oct/Nov 2012 - WDW - All Star Sports+Art of Animation - 3 weeks - 10th Disney Trip
Oct/Nov 2013 - WDW - All Star Sports - 25 days - birthday trip
MAR 2014 - DLP - Hotel Cheyenne - 5 days- birthday trip

MAY 2014 - WDW - ALL STAR SPORTS - 17 DAYS - ANNIVERSARY TRIP!

Old 08-29-2013, 05:54 AM   #2087
yellowfish78
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba77 View Post

It looks to me like they're only taking lunch FP+ reservations through September 30th.

You should be able to log in with your MDE account info.
Really? I haven't seen anything for 9/28 on... Or I've missed my window of FP+ opportunity.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2013, 06:04 AM   #2088
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wn01aa View Post
I bought my Christmas party tickets and printed them out electronically. However, when I went to the MDE site and tried to link them, I got an error message about already being shipped out electronic and needed to convert them. Did anyone else get that message?
I got the same thing for my MNSSHP, but I had already printed mine out so it also said "they have already been printed or shipped...." I'm still deciding if I should call Disney, again, or just let it go...

Old 08-29-2013, 06:13 AM   #2089
delmar411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zounderz View Post
Has anyone heard if you'll be able to use your Magicbands at the food booths for payment?
It's been mentioned quite a number of times and in every review but.....

Yes of course you use it for payments. It is the KTTW card replacement.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire
Old 08-29-2013, 06:19 AM   #2090
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittercats85 View Post
I'm sorry if this has been answered before. The MagicBands seem pretty cool and I guess they will be rolled out completely when we go in 2014. I'm just wondering about sizing. My fiance is a large framed guy and he has HUGE wrists. I'm hoping these come in different sizes, because I'm afraid of it not fitting him. Anyone know about sizes?
They do not come in sizes, but they are two-sized are seem plenty big. The outer gray part is for larger sizes and the colored portion can snap off for smaller sizes so there is not all that bulk.

Old 08-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #2091
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Thank you all for the BOG FP+ info! It worked! My res# had letters, but my ME tags (which they sent in my Mickey Mail yesterday and we are not even using) worked!! My first choice of Sept 27 was not available at all, but my second choice of the 24th was

Old 08-29-2013, 07:05 AM   #2092
october4mom
Earning My Ears

Customized Magic Bands

I apologize if this should be obvious or has been asked. I recently logged into MDE and started reading about the magic bands. We have 3 days left to customize and I have done so. I have pressed DONE and confirmed my shipping address. Are they going to be sent to me or should I have gotten a confirmation or something. A little confused by the process.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2013, 07:08 AM   #2093
Simba77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by october4mom View Post
I apologize if this should be obvious or has been asked. I recently logged into MDE and started reading about the magic bands. We have 3 days left to customize and I have done so. I have pressed DONE and confirmed my shipping address. Are they going to be sent to me or should I have gotten a confirmation or something. A little confused by the process.

Thanks
That's about it. It will still give you the 3 more days to modify/re-customize, then the status will change to "shipping soon" and you won't be able to change them any more. Then a day or two after that it should ship, it will say that they've shipped, and you'll get an email telling you they shipped with a tracking number. They arrive by UPS next day air, so you'll get them a day or two after they ship.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:13 AM   #2094
october4mom
Earning My Ears

Thank you Simba77

I had fears of explaining it and getting my family excited and then oops mom messed up.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:20 AM   #2095
Simba77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by october4mom View Post
Thank you Simba77

I had fears of explaining it and getting my family excited and then oops mom messed up.

Start reserving your FP+ if you haven't yet!

There aren't any MSEP/Wishes/Fantasmic available for September 25th or later (not yet anyway), but they will probably be added later. If/when they are added, and you want to choose them, you can re-select your FP+, so there's no harm to doing it now if you haven't yet.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:29 AM   #2096
Simba77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfish78 View Post
Really? I haven't seen anything for 9/28 on... Or I've missed my window of FP+ opportunity.
Yeah, I sort of misspoke. What I meant to say is that they were only accepting reservations through September 30th. Some of those days up to and including the 30th are already sold out. October 1st and beyond is completely unavailable for me to even check for availability, so I don't think they've released October for FP+ lunch res yet.

(This is in reference to BOG lunch FP+, for those who might ask)
Old 08-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #2097
chester629
DIS Dad #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba77 View Post

Start reserving your FP+ if you haven't yet!

There aren't any MSEP/Wishes/Fantasmic available for September 25th or later (not yet anyway), but they will probably be added later. If/when they are added, and you want to choose them, you can re-select your FP+, so there's no harm to doing it now if you haven't yet.
I'm not quite understanding their process for releasing MSEP/Wishes/Illuminations/Fantasmic. I am going 10/19-10/26 and I was able to get FP+ for Illuminations on 10/20. It also showed up as an option for Thurs 10/24 too. That said nothing else is listed (MSEP/Wishes/Fantasmic). Any ideas why it showed up but nothing else? Should I be concerned that my Illuminations will "glitch" away?

Pre-2000:13 total trips (all offsite) ~ 2001:CBR, Disney Paris ~ 2003:CBR ~ 2005:ALS ~ 2007:CBR ~ 2013:AKL anxiously waiting

ME: DW: DS4: DS2:
Old 08-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #2098
tpettie
What"s a tag and why do you want one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2023 View Post
Thats interesting, My tickets are linked and show up under my account. I assigned them to my party members and everything, even has the date of the event listed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajaput View Post
Yep, me too. I linked them over a month ago when I received them in the mail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2023 View Post
Being in canada mine are selected as will call pick up, but I was still able to link them with my confirmation number. I will probably pick them up from guest services to be safe, but might just play it off and see what happens when I say there linked to my band.
That's why I asked her I knew there were reports here saying other wise but thought I should share what she said so those who did link things up could make sure their good to go just in case there is some glitch thing

She did mention something about it showing up on your profile but that was all and tickets were still needed... Take it for what it is as we all know CM can give you several different answers to the same question

All Stars Movies December 2008 (First Trip)
All Stars Movies December 2009 (Return with more kids)
POR Nov 28 - Dec 05 2010 (Adult Only Trip)
ASMusic Sept 29 - Oct6 2011 (let go trip)
Sequel Trip AofA Resort Nov/Dec 2012
POP Sept 7-12 with Disney Dream 3 Night Cruise Sept 12-15
Old 08-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #2099
ScaryTales
Earning My Ears

I'm doing a split stay at AoA/BWV. What will happen with my MagicBand if BWV isn't testing? I'm only staying at AoA for one night, I hope i can use the MagicBand for more than just that day. Any help?

Old 08-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #2100
Simba77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester629 View Post
I'm not quite understanding their process for releasing MSEP/Wishes/Illuminations/Fantasmic. I am going 10/19-10/26 and I was able to get FP+ for Illuminations on 10/20. It also showed up as an option for Thurs 10/24 too. That said nothing else is listed (MSEP/Wishes/Fantasmic). Any ideas why it showed up but nothing else? Should I be concerned that my Illuminations will "glitch" away?
I don't think Illuminations is a glitch or will disappear. The thing with illuminations is that it's a constant. It always runs at 9PM (or 10PM when the park closes at 10PM on Food and Wine Fridays and Saturdays). With Wishes, MSEP, and Fantasmic, the times are subject to a bit more fluctuation (and the potential adding of 2nd viewings) and so they probably want to make sure they're fairly set in stone by the time they release them.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: