Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
nenis
Mouseketeer

DCL shows me on a different itinerary

So I booked our cruise 3 weeks ago (Magic-5 nights-Caribbean-10/26/14). When I booked the cruise my email confirmation said it was for a double dip at castaway. I called DCL to confirm that I didnt book for the wrong cruise. They sent me another email confirmation with my correct itinerary. Everytime I go on their website,using different computers, they have me scheduled for the same Bahamas cruise. I have called multiple times to address the situation, but they tell me that they have me confirmed on the Caribbean cruise. When I made a payment yesterday, I received a Reservation Confirmation(shouldnt it be for a payment confirmation) for the same darn bahamas cruise. Not only that but the email I received only reflects the payment I made, not the deposit. UGH!
What am I doing wrong?!
Eventhough they show me for the correct cruise, I shouldnt have to see another cruise.

Sorry I had to vent.
Can anybody help?
nenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
dpuck1998
I'm innocent I tell you...innocent! I've been framed!

Worlds second largest Miami Dolphin fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenis View Post
So I booked our cruise 3 weeks ago (Magic-5 nights-Caribbean-10/26/14). When I booked the cruise my email confirmation said it was for a double dip at castaway. I called DCL to confirm that I didnt book for the wrong cruise. They sent me another email confirmation with my correct itinerary. Everytime I go on their website,using different computers, they have me scheduled for the same Bahamas cruise. I have called multiple times to address the situation, but they tell me that they have me confirmed on the Caribbean cruise. When I made a payment yesterday, I received a Reservation Confirmation(shouldnt it be for a payment confirmation) for the same darn bahamas cruise. Not only that but the email I received only reflects the payment I made, not the deposit. UGH!
What am I doing wrong?!
Eventhough they show me for the correct cruise, I shouldnt have to see another cruise.

Sorry I had to vent.
Can anybody help?

Aug03'Yacht Club Concierge;Feb04'OKW;Oct04'Poly;Jan05'SSR;Jan06'SoG;April06'BCV/RPR;Jan07'BCV;
March07'Cruis'en;Sept07'HRH/MNSSHP;Dec07'Xmas@BCV;June08'VWL;May09'AKV/Podcast Cruise;Dec09'BCV/AKV for Xmas
April10'POR

Last edited by dpuck1998; 05-06-2013 at 08:06 AM.
dpuck1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #3
ktb2002
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenis View Post
What am I doing wrong?!

Sorry I had to vent.
Can anybody help?
I know my upcoming cruise for awhile showed the Eastern ports (western on Fantasy). DCL confirmed we were still on Western, but it took them a few weeks to fix the website. It actually happened in the middle of Gold and Silver booking/check in so some people had to call to make excursion bookings. What does your itinerary on your reservation page show? I did read where at least one other cruise had the same problem as us.

Wonder 12/21/08, Dream 03/27/12, Fantasy 07/14/12, Dream 10/07/12, Dream 10/11/12, Fantasy 05/25/13, Magic 12/22/13, Magic 12/27/13, Magic 12/30/13, Fantasy 05/31/14
ktb2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #4
Jiminy'sGirl
DIS Veteran

I can't speak to the itinerary mess-up (that sounds like a website error on DCL's part), but I will tell you that I pt down a deposit and then PIF a week later and my invoice showed the same... no deposit, only the PIF amount. I thought it was odd and called back and ensured that my balance was $0.

I wonder if others on your cruise are experiencing the same? Hope they straighten it out... Maybe you will get a mystery cruise - who knows where it will take you!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
Bear3412
DIS Veteran

My computer currently shows 10/26/14 Magic as a 5 night western from MIA with stops at Cozumel and CC.
Bear3412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: