Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #16
xxpeplyxx
Ultimate Disney fan <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise79 View Post

Getting off quick into MCO means we are through and on our way quicker. Coming home its not quite as important as LGW is usually hell but I would still rather be in front of a good portion of the 350 passengers that a 747 dumps into immigration

To the OP - just sit as far forward as possible. Generally both side filter out together but it depends on the people in front of you being ready and not blocking the aisle!
Was going to say the same I've waited so long at immigration in Orlando well over an hour and a half! So this time I aim to beat that wait even an hour wouldn't be so bad! End of the day there is nothing worse than that long flight then having to wait forever once your off the plane, like you said when you get their you just want your holiday to begin, not to add I've got problems with my back and legs so the flight causes me enough pain without then standing pretty much still at immigration, it'll just cause me to cease up and then out comes the morphine which I hate taking on holiday!

Thanks for the advice though! we have seats 26 ABC so we are the one behind the exit row seats hopefully this will mean we get off with not too many people in front :-)

xxpeplyxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: