Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
siegal
Earning My Ears

Enchanted tales with belle

I have a 2 yr old. She has not seen many disney princess movies yet but do you think she will like this attraction?
I'm worried as I heard it 45 min long and I'm worried a 2 yr old would be climbing the walls.
Thoughts?
siegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegal View Post
I have a 2 yr old. She has not seen many disney princess movies yet but do you think she will like this attraction?
I'm worried as I heard it 45 min long and I'm worried a 2 yr old would be climbing the walls.
Thoughts?
I would think so.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

She'd probably like it, but if she won't sit still it may be worthwhile to get her into the cast, maybe as a dancing dish or something.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
MeeskaMomma
DIS Veteran

I had the same concern for my 2 year old boy. There is a video on YouTube by undercover tourist on YouTube. After watching it I decided to skip this time around. Maybe watch it and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCogs...e_gdata_player
MeeskaMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #5
DoleWhipDVC
Mouseketeer

Go to Belle immediately after entering at rope drop. Be at the front entrance 15-30 minutes before posted opening. This works even better if you're staying on property and can go for early magic hours in the morning. Watch the opening show in front of the train station and then you will be allowed to enter the park. Go straight down Main Street and through the castle. They may stop you at the entrance to Fantasyland but just wait there until they open the area. Proceed directly to Belle's cottage (left around the merry-go-round). If you are part of the first few shows, you'll get in with a minimal (about 20 minutes or so) wait. Belle backs up within 45 minutes of the regular park opening so you must be first. The wait will not be long and the show is cute. Side tip: if you or someone in your family can get to be part of the show, that person gets their picture with Belle. Otherwise, she takes off and does not sign autographs. Good luck!
DoleWhipDVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
Good Morning Dewdrop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thoughts?
the show / experience is only about 20 minutes. They keep things moving along. You enter the cottage and look around there, move into the mirror room and see that magic (very cool). Then there is the wardrobe room where parts are picked/ assigned - do get her a part - so much fun! Then you're on to the event which is lively, interactive and fun! She'll have a great time!!

Previous Magical Adventures:
  • AP #3 September 2013 - AS Music; November 2013 - AS Music; January 2014 - AS Music; May 2014 SWW AS Music
    AP #2 January 2013 - AS Music: October 2012 - AS Music; September 2012 - AoA - LM opening day!; April 2012 - AS Sports; January/February 2012 - AS Music
  • AP #1 September 2011 - AS Music; May 2011 - AS Music - D23 Scavenger Hunt - Team "Pixie Dust"!!; February 2011 - AS Music; December 2010 - POFQ; September 2010 - AS Music
  • September 2009 - AS Music & CBR
  • January 2009 - AS Music
  • January 2008 - POP
  • January 2007 - AS Movies
Good Morning Dewdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
North of Mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thoughts?
It is no where near 45 min. long - 15min. maybe We were just there and saw it twice. No wait at all - we just wanted to see how the mirror worked and take videos of it (just dh & I).

Little kids love it though if they are outgoing enough to participate. The first group we saw were hilarious, and really got 'into' the play acting. The second time none of the kids were really into it, so wasn't very exciting. It would be worth trying with your dd.
North of Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
siegal
Earning My Ears

Great! We will try it. I'm sure my kid won't be the first to have a meltdown worst case
siegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #9
fab5friend99
Mouseketeer

This past March we took my nephew who just a week away from his 2nd birthday. We went first thing in the morning. He knows Mickey but not the princesses. He was enthralled by the show and sat on the bench and hardly moved. His mom brought him up to meet Belle and the photopass photographer got a lot pictures of him and Belle. It was very cute.
fab5friend99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: