Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #16
bcbg11
Mouseketeer

Update: My Overland Donner and REI Tranquility bags came yesterday and I do like both. I think I like the more compact shape of the Overland and how it looks with the hunter green color rather than the jungle green. Decisions, decisions. I'm thinking the REI bag may go back (it was more expensive too at $44 versus the Donner that was on sale for $38). The Donner just seems like better quality overall.

To throw a wrench in the mix, I also ordered a Baggallini today just to make sure since it's on sale at Amazon for $40 with free shipping and returns. It will arrive on Friday. Nothing to lose, right? I feel better buying it at $40 than the $55 it was listed at last week. So if anyone else needs one, now is your chance!

DH Me DS (turning 5 at Disney) DD (2)
bcbg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #17
DakotaRose
Mouseketeer

I have two Overland bags. The Auburn (Donner's cousin) is for days when I carry more stuff like flip flops, umbrella and a Kindle. Otherwise I love my little Bayliss. Both are very comfortable to wear and don't bounce around while you walk. I like their organization and especially the fleece lined pockets for the smart phone and camera. Don't have to carry a camera case. I gave serious thought to the Donner, but I prefer not to carry drink bottles, so went with Auburn.

Last edited by DakotaRose; 05-08-2013 at 08:33 PM.
DakotaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #18
cfwallen
Earning My Ears

A little more fuel. After looking at this thread earlier today, I decided to stop by my local REI store. I am a large woman (5' 8" and about 275 lbs) and always have a hard time finding a bag that is not a backpack to carry to the World. I love cross body styles but have a hard time finding one that is comfortable on my large size. Today at REI I found the REI Women's Tranquility Shoulder Bag. It's PERFECT!!! Its fits me well and I love its organizing pockets. I will try to upload pics later today.
cfwallen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: