Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promotion: Limited Time Magic
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #76
PolyLover
Mouseketeer
 
PolyLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 104

I don't know why this confused me. Can I do just the Halloween party with NO park tickets?
__________________
Me DH DD(10)DD(7)
_______________________________________________
1984 Poly, 1987 Poly/Golf Resort, 1997 All Star Sports,
2002 Poly, 2004 CBR/Poly, 2005 Poly, 2006 Poly,2007 Poly , 2008 Poly, 2009 Disney Wonder/Poly, 2010 Poly/WL, 2011 Disney Dream, AKL, HGVC, 2012 Poly/YC, 2012 CSR
Jan 3 -7 2013 POLYNESIAN,Spring Break/Easter 2013: CSR, HGVC, AKL Aug 2013 AKL, Oct 2013 Poly Club, March 2014 Poly

PolyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #77
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment
 
Cheshire Figment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Poinciana, FL (20 miles to WDW)
Posts: 38,457

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyLover View Post
I don't know why this confused me. Can I do just the Halloween party with NO park tickets?
The Party ticket is a ticket valid for entry into MK beginning at 4:00pm on the day of a Party. You do not need a regular (MYW) Park ticket for entry.

However, if you want to enter MK prior to 4:00pm, you must have a regular MYW Park ticket.
__________________
41 WDW Stays Totaling 321 nights between 1987 and mid-2003. (When "commuting" from Northern Virginia.)

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! (Guest Services/Ticket Sales)

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #78
firsttimer4
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
Just to confirm two things:

1. As PP mentioned, you need a different ticket to get into MNSSHP.

2. Your 3 parks would have to be over 2 days. Only MNSSHP can be done on the same day as another park without hoppers. You can't do two parks without hoppers on just the regular tickets.

I think you already understand this, but I want to make sure.
Thanks! yes I was thinking about doing Hollywood studios during the day then MNSSHP. Then the next day I was gonna do Epcot
__________________
1st Disney Trip: May 17-24 2013 POP Centry
Trip Report
2nd trip (Solo/Business Trip): October 6-9 2013 POP Centry

ME DH DS (6) DD (4)
firsttimer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #79
tina Jucius
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 27

Party end time?

What time does it close? I have not been able to find this answer...
tina Jucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:28 PM   #80
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,186

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina Jucius View Post
What time does it close? I have not been able to find this answer...
Midnight, and that is a firm midnight. Unlike regular nights where you can still shop and meander around for awhile past official closing time.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #81
Lindaland
Mouseketeer
 
Lindaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 472

I have seen flyers on the MNSSHP which show the trick or treat paths, character meeting sights, and the stores/restaurants that are open during the party, but it has always been the 2012 version. Is there going to be one for this year? Will it be mailed to the ticket holders? Or posted online somewhere?? And if so, when can we expect them to come out?
__________________
Me DD

Lindaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #82
ses1230
DIS Veteran
 
ses1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Philly 'burbs
Posts: 6,042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaland View Post
I have seen flyers on the MNSSHP which show the trick or treat paths, character meeting sights, and the stores/restaurants that are open during the party, but it has always been the 2012 version. Is there going to be one for this year? Will it be mailed to the ticket holders? Or posted online somewhere?? And if so, when can we expect them to come out?
There is always a new map, and it will be given out at the party. Someone usually posts it here shortly before the first party of the year.
__________________


1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #83
Lindaland
Mouseketeer
 
Lindaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 472

Thanks! :-)
__________________
Me DD

Lindaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #84
ShayBells
DIS Veteran
 
ShayBells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,233

Going on sept 24th it's a Tuesday. Does anyone have any idea what the crowd level will be that night? I keep hearing hour waits for dwarves, jack sparrow, and jack and Sally. It seems like you be in line the whole party and miss everything else

Is that hour wait only for busy nights or for all nights??

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
ShayBells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #85
giginator
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 129

Probably true for the popular characters. We have been before in middle of week and the dwarves are super popular. We will be there on the 24h as well. Party is a blast, fireworks and peace are the best
giginator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #86
giginator
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by giginator View Post
Probably true for the popular characters. We have been before in middle of week and the dwarves are super popular. We will be there on the 24h as well. Party is a blast, fireworks and peace are the best
Parade I meant, typing from my phone
giginator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #87
carmelhp
Mouseketeer
 
carmelhp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Carmel, IN
Posts: 245

Getting in to MCO on 9/24, checking in at POR then going to the Party. Every else on here also seems to have tickets for 9/24 so I'm getting a bit nervous about crowds.
__________________
carmelhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #88
mrsnch
Earning My Ears
 
mrsnch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8

Photo Pass Photographers Site locations MNSSHP

Does anyone know if the exact site locations of the Disney Photographers (Photo Pass) are posted in advance? I looked without success at the 2012 MNSSHP for Cinderella's coach. I even asked the Photo Pass Photographers the night of the party, but they did not have information.
mrsnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #89
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,186

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnch View Post
Does anyone know if the exact site locations of the Disney Photographers (Photo Pass) are posted in advance? I looked without success at the 2012 MNSSHP for Cinderella's coach. I even asked the Photo Pass Photographers the night of the party, but they did not have information.
The coach was not there last year due to the construction in Fantasyland. No one knows if it will be back this year. My guess is yes, but hopefully we will find out in 11 days. As for the photographers, they will be with most characters, in front of the castle, near HM, near PotC, and may sometimes be at the dance parties, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #90
mrsnch
Earning My Ears
 
mrsnch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8

Photo Pass Photographers Site locations MNSSHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
The coach was not there last year due to the construction in Fantasyland. No one knows if it will be back this year. My guess is yes, but hopefully we will find out in 11 days. As for the photographers, they will be with most characters, in front of the castle, near HM, near PotC, and may sometimes be at the dance parties, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
Thank you very much for the information. I purchased the Photo Pass + this year, and am planning my strategies early!
mrsnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: