Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
baileys mommy
Earning My Ears

Disney mail

We will be in disney June 3, but headed to NYC at the end of,ay. We haven't gotten any disney mail, nothing about photo pass, no ME, nothing other than the the email from my travel agent that I was paid in full about April 19th. Should I be concerned?
baileys mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
MarieLightning
Mouseketeer

I didn't get any type of documents regarding my Disney hotel booking, or my tickets. I only had my invoice from my TA as well - I did ask them for the booking confirmation too, which they gave to me, just in case. That's not worrisome.

Regarding ME, if you are supposed to be registered for it, you should have something. Maybe double check with your TA if they were gonna register you for it - I got my tags in the mail maybe a week after registering for it. If they haven't done it and you haven't done it, you won't receive tags in advance, meaning once you get to Orlando you'll have to go pick up your luggage and bring it with you on the motorcoach. It might also be problematic in terms of getting on the bus itself - we had a voucher to hand over once we got there, with a barcode that they scanned. I'm thinking you might get it once at destination because there was a desk there too, but I can't say 100%

PhotoPass is also a matter of, did you register for it? The regular PhotoPass, you shouldn't normally get anything in advance as the card itself is free. You can get it at any time once you get to the park. If you got the PhotoPass+, that is supposed to come with a confirmation (email usually) that you would print and bring to the park to get your card issued.
MarieLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
mchamber99
Earning My Ears

We arrive June 2 and just received our ME mail 2 days ago. I bet it will come soon.
mchamber99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: