Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
iheartphineas
Mouseketeer
 
iheartphineas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 75

Question about BB

Hi! I have a quick question.

I know there is no way to know for sure...but I am thinking of a quick 3 night trip just me and the hub in January of 2014 which will be followed by a family trip in December 2014.

Generally, if there is a bounce back in the room in January will it be for December?

Thanks
iheartphineas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartphineas View Post
Hi! I have a quick question.

I know there is no way to know for sure...but I am thinking of a quick 3 night trip just me and the hub in January of 2014 which will be followed by a family trip in December 2014.

Generally, if there is a bounce back in the room in January will it be for December?

Thanks
Probably not, they change the BB offers all of the time - not much rhyme or reason. The only pretty consistent BB would be in the fall when they offer the free dining discount for vacation stays the following fall.

Last edited by TheDisney411; 05-08-2013 at 09:15 AM.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #3
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran
 
Wood Nymph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 4,263

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartphineas View Post
Hi! I have a quick question.

I know there is no way to know for sure...but I am thinking of a quick 3 night trip just me and the hub in January of 2014 which will be followed by a family trip in December 2014.

Generally, if there is a bounce back in the room in January will it be for December?

Thanks
When we were at the WL on February 5, 2013 the bounce back for a room only discount included select dates through Dec 31, 2013. We booked a BB in Feb and are going this Dec - all in the same year. So I think your chances of getting a room only discount BB for Dec 2014 are good based on what was offered this year.
__________________
~ Sue





Next up: YC - Sept 24th to 28th and WL - Oct 22 - 27, 2014
BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Wood Nymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
iheartphineas
Mouseketeer
 
iheartphineas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
When we were at the WL on February 5, 2013 the bounce back for a room only discount included select dates through Dec 31, 2013. We booked a BB in Feb and are going this Dec - all in the same year. So I think your chances of getting a room only discount BB for Dec 2014 are good based on what was offered this year.
Thanks , I am not going until the later half of January...I guess time will tell
iheartphineas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
Seahunt
DIS Veteran
 
Seahunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Florida Baby!
Posts: 4,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartphineas View Post
Thanks , I am not going until the later half of January...I guess time will tell
Just FYI - last January you could have booked these dates as a BB. Notice the December dates to get an idea of around what might be offered again when you're there this year:

For stays most nights:
1/2—1/10/13
1/14—1/15/13
1/21—2/12/13
2/24—3/9/13
4/14—5/21/13
5/28—6/8/13
8/4—10/5/13
10/20—11/2/13
11/17—11/23/13
11/30—12/4/13
12/15—12/19/13

Good luck!
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
iheartphineas
Mouseketeer
 
iheartphineas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post
Just FYI - last January you could have booked these dates as a BB. Notice the December dates to get an idea of around what might be offered again when you're there this year:

For stays most nights:
1/2—1/10/13
1/14—1/15/13
1/21—2/12/13
2/24—3/9/13
4/14—5/21/13
5/28—6/8/13
8/4—10/5/13
10/20—11/2/13
11/17—11/23/13
11/30—12/4/13
12/15—12/19/13

Good luck!
Awesome! Thanks
iheartphineas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.