Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 06:55 AM   #1
Cloudless Nights
DIS Veteran

Three friends... three different credit cards?

Hi everybody! I'll be back in the World two weeks from today with two of my friends for a girls only trip. This is the first time I'm not going with (some) member(s) of my family.

I had a question about putting a credit card down to just use the KTTW card to charge merchandise to the room. I planned everything and just used my card to pay off the reservation, and have not done online check-in yet. I know my friends will want to use their own credit cards to charge to the room--could we put down a different credit card when we check in for each KTTW card so we can each pay for our own things? I've only ever needed to use one credit card to charge things.

ETA: It's ok if we just have to use our credit cards in the parks--I was just wondering if we wouldn't have to carry them around with us.
** August 2010 - Caribbean Beach ** January 2011 - Caribbean Beach
** August 2011 - All-Star Sports ** August 2012 - Caribbean Beach
** January 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ** May 2013 - All-Star Music **August 2013 - Pop Century
** August 2014 - Boardwalk Villas/Kidani Village ** January 2015 - Pop Century (NAVC conference)
** June 2015 - Boardwalk Villas/Bay Lake Tower - Theme Park View!

Cloudless Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
forever11709
Mouseketeer

Yea you can do this! We did it last year, it will take a little extra time at check in but it can be done! And on the second day(after you guys have used them a few times) I would go make sure it is working properly

Mommy Molly & Daddy (will I ever get him to go HOME with me?)

Molly's Trips -- July 2011 Beach Club October 2012 Beach Club October 2013 Yacht Club -- Will this child ever stay in a non-deluxe?!?!?!
forever11709 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #3
Missytara
I'm all ears!

With the old system that was installed a couple of years ago, you can now load multiple credit cards on one account.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
SharonZ
DIS Veteran

Yes you can, but I suggest that you stop at the front desk before you leave and get a print-out of the room charges. We experienced a problem and all of the charges went to my credit card even though we had set up seperate charging privileges. It was easy enough to fix while we were there, but it could have been more difficult to take care of after the fact.
SharonZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: