Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
KWithers
Mouseketeer

Can't believe our luck!!

We signed up for the Disney Visa last month, and one of the perks was getting a $200 Disney GC once you spend $500 with the Visa. We had no intention of getting the GC in time for our cruise this month because the fine print says the GC takes 6-8 weeks to mail out AFTER the $500 is posted to your Visa bill. WELL, imagine my SURPRISE today when I checked the mail and the GC was in there!!!! 12 days before our cruise and we get $200 to play with! Thanks, Disney!!
Old 05-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwithers
we signed up for the disney visa last month, and one of the perks was getting a $200 disney gc once you spend $500 with the visa. We had no intention of getting the gc in time for our cruise this month because the fine print says the gc takes 6-8 weeks to mail out after the $500 is posted to your visa bill. Well, imagine my surprise today when i checked the mail and the gc was in there!!!! 12 days before our cruise and we get $200 to play with! Thanks, disney!!
gc?
ThePicketts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
Dug720
SQUIRREL!!

Gift card.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #4
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dug720
Gift card.
We didnt get the premier, just the base level card. But we did get $50 OBC and $50 GC as soon as we got home from the cruise.

Was yours a promotion or rewards for all the 1 or 2% expenditures?

We did earn $42 Disney dollars our first month having it! So that with the obc, $50 GC, and our $42 so far, means a Disney savings of $142 in our first month! I'm getting happy already. Its all going into our DCL points bank! Every power bill, every gas tank, every grocery store. I actually get cheerful when I whip out the Nemo card! If I gotta pay for it, I might as well be putting Dis dollars in the DCL bank!
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: