Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Cinderella8
~I believe it all is coming to and end, oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come~

Kingdom Keepers

So does anybody here read Kingdom Keepers? I wanted to make a thread to talk about it, because my mom and sister haven't read all of them, so I can't talk about them or else I'll spoil them! So, who is your favorite character in the books? And which Disney character should appear in the next books?
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Ron & Hermione~"Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
abidale
DIS Veteran

I LOVE Kingdom Keepers My family hasn't gotten caught up on them yet, and they're getting so good! I'm going crazy! I have the app, too. It's fun but I've never won anything on it! Maybeck is really funny and Philby is currently driving me CRAZY.
abidale is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
Cinderella8
~I believe it all is coming to and end, oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come~

There's an APP?!?!?!?! I need it!! Anyway, what book are you on?
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Ron & Hermione~"Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 04-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

I want to read them SO BAD! I might go to the library soon to check it out.

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.
Elsa-You can't marry a man you just met. Almost every princess-What?!
Certified Disney Addict
One Direction and Disney are my life. <3
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
One more thing, ponies.

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:14 PM   #5
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Have you guys read all of the books? I am about halfway through book five. Philby has been my favorite since book one, but that is starting to change....
Old 04-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
abidale
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
There's an APP?!?!?!?! I need it!! Anyway, what book are you on?
Yes and you get to enter contests, and Ridley Pearson is writing the last book chapter by chapter on there! I'm updated with all the books
Old 04-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
Orreed
Olivia

I loved those a few years ago! I really need to read the fifth and sixith book. Finn and Willa are my favorites
My classmate is so lucky, she met Ridley Pearson at EPOCT and got a picture of him and he posted it on his Twitter! She asked about Disney making a movie, and he said Disney keeps going back and forth. OH MY GOSH PLEASE DISNEY MAKE A KINGDOM KEEPERS MOVIE!
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:02 AM   #8
Cinderella8

Well, I asked my Mom (a LOT) if they would make a movie, and she said they probably wouldn't, because it talks about the costumes, and may "ruin the magic" for kids.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
abidale
DIS Veteran

I hope they make a movie! I WANNA BE IN IT OH MY GOODNESS :0
Old 04-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
Cinderella8

The Dis Teens will star in the upcoming film Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark. So, I got the app, I am Accelerator_Finn
Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #11
Orreed
Olivia

I'm sure they'd tweak the storyline a little.

Yes! They should hire the DisTeens to star in the movie :D
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
Cinderella8

Oh yea!! Anyone catch in dark Passage Finn adds to a conversation: "... we're waiting for the movie!"
Old 04-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #13
abidale
DIS Veteran

For real they should just hire all of us for the movie...they need fresh faces anyway and I noticed Finn mentioned a movie... hinting maybe?
Old 04-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #14
Cinderella8

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would be... amazing
Old 04-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #15
Duffysmyboy
Earning My Ears

Ok I am a bit confused, please no one hate me for asking this question but what is kingdom keeper.

Me Mum Dad Little Brother Dog Molly Cat Rose

DLP 2003 POP 2006/08 BC/LRP 2010 LRP/YC 2012
Duffysmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: