Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #676
grumpy2008
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear13 View Post
subscribed... and it will happen... positive thoughts. My dates are not until Nov./Dec. so my fingers are crossed for you all for September
I am in the same boat with you. I am arriving on the Black Friday at POR.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #677
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Ok I have to know your story.

Rabbits rabbits monorail rabbit???
Ha! Monorail is from the fact that the monorail might just be my favorite thing in all of Disney World. Seriously. I know, I'm weird, my dad makes fun of me all the time. I have t-shirts, hoodies, one that runs around our Christmas tree, you name it In fact our entire first day this year will be spent trying to find and ride every single color (you can only imagine how excited my DH is about that) Rabbit is because I have rabbits. I have 3. I also have dogs, but the rabbits are my favorite - Gibbs, Speedwell (he is a flemish giant, about the size of our corgi) and Fuzzy
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #678
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by monorailrabbit View Post
Ha! Monorail is from the fact that the monorail might just be my favorite thing in all of Disney World. Seriously. I know, I'm weird, my dad makes fun of me all the time. I have t-shirts, hoodies, one that runs around our Christmas tree, you name it In fact our entire first day this year will be spent trying to find and ride every single color (you can only imagine how excited my DH is about that) Rabbit is because I have rabbits. I have 3. I also have dogs, but the rabbits are my favorite - Gibbs, Speedwell (he is a flemish giant, about the size of our corgi) and Fuzzy
Love it!! Before your post, I was thinking you liked to hop from monorail to monorail.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:14 AM   #679
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member
OMG! I am about to jump up and down!
real technical words, aren't they!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifley View Post
I got a quote from a TA a couple of weeks back and she just sent me this!!

"I just wanted to circle back to see if you're still interested in a Disney trip in September. A new discount for that time frame will be released on Thursday and though we don't know for sure what it will be, there are some very credible rumors that it will be free dining. (Which I did not believe we will see this year, but this source has a strong track record of being right, so let's hope its true!)

If you're still interested let me know and I would be happy to provide you with a new quote on the 9th when the offer comes out."

Seems like it is concrete evidence!!!!! FREE DINING! Even though I trust black, 411 & Danny...that email was like the last 1% doubt I had is gone!!!
That is not credible evidence, the travel agents have recieved nothing offical from Disney at any agency. That is someone putting alot of stock in this rumor and putting thier professional credibility on the line to some stranger on the internet. But I guess its ok b/c if it's on the internet its gotta be true.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #680
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by monorailrabbit View Post

That's great. What a story. I love the monorail too and hate that they don't allow front seat riders anymore.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Old 05-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #681
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
Black and 411, I think it would just make thing alot easier if the both of you just go work as cms for disney so we don't have to go through all this.
Lol! But I want to do something fun, like be a Safari Driver or work at Space Mountain or be one of those dancing snowflakes in the Christmas parade or maybe a dancing ghost in the Halloween parade - I don't want to be chained to a desk in the call center ;-)

But really, there are so many helpful and knowledgeable people on the Disboards. Smitch and Jenseib always have great FD and touring info on these threads too :-)
Old 05-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #682
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchfly View Post

When you say Little Mermaid rooms are very limited, do you mean getting an actual room is limited or that they are offering very few Free Dining offers for those in the rooms?

Meaning, in your opinion, if I already have a Little Mermaid room booked and I am NOT a Disney Visa holder, do I stand a chance of getting free dining added to my reservation if I call the day it is released to the General Public?

Thanks
I'm still having a hard time believing that these rooms will even be included in the upcoming FD promo, as they have been blacked out of virtually all discounts since they opened. IF they are included, they will have to be very limited, and having an existing reservation will not "save" you a free dining room. Just call first thing and ask for the FD code to be applied to your existing reservation. If they are not available just have a back up value resort - All Star Movies and Pop are great - and even if you have to change resorts they will not cancel your reservation and your reservation number stays the same.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #683
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
But then where would the CMs go to get their information? Haha just kidding.

I say wave my magic wand and free dining for everyone year round?
WOOHOO! Joe, can we nominate you for president of Mouseland? You've got my vote!

Disney Fan for Life

Last edited by Sylkie31; 05-04-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #684
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post
WOOHOO! You've got my vote, Joe. Can we nominate you for president of Mouseland?
Who needs travel guides, etc when you have the expertise of Black, 411, Smitch and I am sure several others I am leaving out!!!

I have a question.....My time is not until July(booked at AoA Nemo for 10/20-10/25)

What resorts should be my backup if AoA FD doesn't work out for us? More than likely we will stay put and pay for dining but curious what other resorts people would suggest for my family.

Dh, me, DS 13, DS11, DD7

This will be our 2nd trip EVER to WDW and first time staying on property.

Thanks!!!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #685
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post

Who needs travel guides, etc when you have the expertise of Black, 411, Smitch and I am sure several others I am leaving out!!!

I have a question.....My time is not until July(booked at AoA Nemo for 10/20-10/25)

What resorts should be my backup if AoA FD doesn't work out for us? More than likely we will stay put and pay for dining but curious what other resorts people would suggest for my family.

Dh, me, DS 13, DS11, DD7

This will be our 2nd trip EVER to WDW and first time staying on property.

Thanks!!!
There are 3 different types of suites at AOA, so even if your didn't get your first choice with Nemo, I doubt there would be an issue getting Lion King or Cars with the FD discount. Your other options would be 1 room at Port Orleans or 2 connecting rooms at another value resort, both of which would be MUCH cheaper than those AoA suites. We love All-Star Movies and Pop Century :-)
Old 05-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #686
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
Lol! But I want to do something fun, like be a Safari Driver or work at Space Mountain or be one of those dancing snowflakes in the Christmas parade or maybe a dancing ghost in the Halloween parade - I don't want to be chained to a desk in the call center ;-)

But really, there are so many helpful and knowledgeable people on the Disboards. Smitch and Jenseib always have great FD and touring info on these threads too :-)
Everyone's been wonderful, as for working at disney I think I would like to be the train conductor. And when I retire my plan was to live above the main street bakery but now it's a Starbucks.

77,79,88 OS-89,92 FW-96 ASMo-05,07,09,11 POP-13 POFQ/POR-2015 POP

Dad-Mom-Son
Old 05-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #687
Disneyfam4life
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy2008 View Post

I am in the same boat with you. I am arriving on the Black Friday at POR.
We are also arriving on Black Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed for the FD
Old 05-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #688
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
There are 3 different types of suites at AOA, so even if your didn't get your first choice with Nemo, I doubt there would be an issue getting Lion King or Cars with the FD discount. Your other options would be 1 room at Port Orleans or 2 connecting rooms at another value resort, both of which would be MUCH cheaper than those AoA suites. We love All-Star Movies and Pop Century :-)
411, Thanks for suggestions! I have never even thought about 2 connecting rooms at POP. I might run the numbers in the next 2 months to see...lol

Vickie
Old 05-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #689
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post

WOOHOO! Joe, can we nominate you for president of Mouseland? You've got my vote!
I just saw this haha.

President, noooo, the president never gets to have any fun. I'll be chief ride rider. Yeah that sounds fun.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Old 05-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #690
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

On that note and because things are kinda slow (maybe in anticipation for Monday?), what is everyone's favorite ride?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: