Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #511
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post
We're trying to decide that as well. We're thinking Tuesday, the 17th hoping that crowd would be a little lighter during the week than on the weekend (well that and our ressie atm has us leaving on Friday the 20th, but might extend day an extra day and leave on 21st instead if there's space availabe).
Have never been to MNSSHP before so am looking forward to it - have costumes ready.
I have heard Friday's can be busier. We went on a Tuesday the last time and nothing was too crowded. There was a really long line to see Snow White and all 7 dwarfs, but everything else was manageable. Trick or Treat lines not crowded, most characters only short wait (15 min or less), no wait for face painting, had great seats for parade, ride lines very short or no wait. The best fire works ever!
Now look what ya started; I can't WAIT!

Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #512
theguda
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425

To clarify for everyone, you did say that you wanted to rent your points this fall, though that doesn't necessarily mean you were posting for that purpose...

http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=169
Exactly. Some posters are suggesting I started these threads to get people to rent from me...which is a violation of disboard rules. Suggesting someone is violating a rule should be reported as a violation itself.

Anyway...I was only trying to help and let people know this option exists.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #513
BattyKoda
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
There was a really long line to see Snow White and all 7 dwarfs, but everything else was manageable.
If you are going to do the 7 Dwarfs (do they do Snow White with them too now?), I would strong suggest getting in line for when they first come out (7:00 PM). We got in line about 6:00 PM and were done at 7:05. It's by far our favorite picture.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #514
Girl4Goofy
Earning My Ears

Hey, thanks for all the great info.! Learning a lot. Thanks Joe for starting this thread!
Question about BOG, we have res. at 9:00 p.m.
& I was concerned about the quality of food and if the service would be good that late? Any Thoughts?
Old 05-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #515
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattyKoda View Post
If you are going to do the 7 Dwarfs (do they do Snow White with them too now?), I would strong suggest getting in line for when they first come out (7:00 PM). We got in line about 6:00 PM and were done at 7:05. It's by far our favorite picture.
Thanks, that's good to know now that youngest DD is a huge Snow White fan. Last time she was only 11 mos old and older DD was never much into princesses.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #516
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl4Goofy View Post
Hey, thanks for all the great info.! Learning a lot. Thanks Joe for starting this thread!
Question about BOG, we have res. at 9:00 p.m.
& I was concerned about the quality of food and if the service would be good that late? Any Thoughts?
Well, I don't know about BOG as it's new, but I've haven't had a bad experience yet when eating late at a Disney TS restaurant. I suppose it's possible they might run out of something, but as they pretty much know what kind of crowd they'll have for any day because of the ressies, I don't think that's very likely.

Disney Fan for Life
Old 05-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #517
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer

Last time we did MNSSHP we skipped the Characters. DS was also terrified of the characters, so we didn't feel the need. So this time it will be different if DS wants to do the characters. Either way it will be a blast. Last time DH and DS left about 10:30pm and DD and I went and did all the rides. Rode Space Mtn like 4 times in a row with the only wait being the walk around to the entrance. Got piles and piles of candy. We are still thinking on costumes for this year.

Dec 2005- AS Movies, Sept 2008- Free Dining AS Movies, Oct 2011- Coronado Springs, Sept 2013-Free Dining Caribbean Beach,
(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
Old 05-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #518
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

Holy cow, I am out for a few days and this thing TAKES OFF!! You guys are on fiy-ah! Love all the super helpful info! This is probably a really silly question, but I am going to ask anyway. I have about $500 left to pay off (yay!) Let's just say that the FD takes $300 off my total (have no idea the $ amount, btw, just guessing) I'm assuming that just drops off my remaining balance so I would go from owing $500 to $200, yes?
Old 05-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #519
monorailrabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneDisFan View Post
Last time we did MNSSHP we skipped the Characters. DS was also terrified of the characters, so we didn't feel the need. So this time it will be different if DS wants to do the characters. Either way it will be a blast. Last time DH and DS left about 10:30pm and DD and I went and did all the rides. Rode Space Mtn like 4 times in a row with the only wait being the walk around to the entrance. Got piles and piles of candy. We are still thinking on costumes for this year.
This will be our first party this year! SUPER excited!!! We were worried about adding it on, but the FD will really help out! DH is going to be Fix It Felix and I am going to be Fauna (from Sleeping Beauty)- my friend is actually going to make the costume for me! Not sure how well a good fairy will fit in with Felix, but oh well, we will be amazing!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #520
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer

Last time we went as Wendy (me), Hook (DH), Tink (DD), and Peter Pan (DS). I'll have to figure out how to post a picture.

Dec 2005- AS Movies, Sept 2008- Free Dining AS Movies, Oct 2011- Coronado Springs, Sept 2013-Free Dining Caribbean Beach,
(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
Old 05-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #521
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer

Here's my family Back MNSSHP Oct 2011.

(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
Old 05-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #522
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by monorailrabbit View Post
This will be our first party this year! SUPER excited!!! We were worried about adding it on, but the FD will really help out! DH is going to be Fix It Felix and I am going to be Fauna (from Sleeping Beauty)- my friend is actually going to make the costume for me! Not sure how well a good fairy will fit in with Felix, but oh well, we will be amazing!
Can my DD meet you? When I asked her what characters she wants to meet at Disney World, she says Merriweather and Fauna?

Old 05-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #523
monorailrabbit

aww love it!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #524
monorailrabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
Can my DD meet you? When I asked her what characters she wants to meet at Disney World, she says Merriweather and Fauna?
Haha oh my goodness of course! We are going to the first party!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #525
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by monorailrabbit View Post
Holy cow, I am out for a few days and this thing TAKES OFF!! You guys are on fiy-ah! Love all the super helpful info! This is probably a really silly question, but I am going to ask anyway. I have about $500 left to pay off (yay!) Let's just say that the FD takes $300 off my total (have no idea the $ amount, btw, just guessing) I'm assuming that just drops off my remaining balance so I would go from owing $500 to $200, yes?
Believe so.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: