Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #3571
kcwiak
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Carlton has some nerve making us wait.
Agreed! Darn him!!!! I am more worried for Pluto than me!

Sept 2013 - 10 day Family Trip
Jan 2011 - 7 day Family Trip
1990-1998 - 50+ day and/or multi day trips
Old 05-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #3572
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwiak View Post
Mine was same. I also do not have list of what is included in package....where can I find that?
My TA said when she looked online there was not detailed break down either and it still stated My Way pkg with dining plus/VISA. She had to call directly and that's when she found out FREE dining had not been applied. I had a RO discount and they knocked me down from plus to quick service. So I was showing a "discount" and that is why it took us a while to catch on.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #3573
kcwiak
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
hopefully this is my last update to the update.

Carlton came through!!!! It was so blatantly obvious that it was a disney mistake they didn't even need to involve me. He was extremely apologetic and confirmed everything my ta said (they record all calls on the ta line). That she had asked for fd, never mentioned ro and double checked twice to make sure i was getting the free dining offer.

They moved me back to finding nemo with free dining!!!

my ta also told me the only invoice she got from disney stated "with plus dining/visa". To me that looked like the fd offer too.

thank you everyone for your support; it was much appreciated. So sorry i could not get you the fd pin.
woohoo!!!!

Old 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #3574
kcwiak
Mouseketeer

Quote:

We have 4 Disney adults and 1 child for 6 nights. Your numbers look right, but given the my TA and others did not receive detailed breakdown, may want to have yours take a second look. My TA's invoice said "with plus dining/VISA" and it ended up not being FD.

v
Thanks. Going to try to get some info!

Old 05-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #3575
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
I'm the same way..,lol my husband just lets me go because sometimes it pays off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattressman View Post
That's great news!! I'm the spiteful type, would have asked for something for the aggravation it caused! My downfall according to my wife!
My TA and I are a lot alike. I wouldn't have asked for pain and suffering (although she said she thought about it) either after putting me back in Nemo. However, if I had you to working for me maybe I could have gotten 2 rooms at Beach Club!

Old 05-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #3576
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwiak View Post
So funny I was just thinking the same. Hmmm how much would BC for me...I tried to price by going under FD offer but could not do online. So I can just do regular check and it would be same as FD?
For me it was going to be about $100 more. We were just not sure about putting 5 plus a 2 year old in one room being a great idea.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #3577
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
Phew- glad that booking our package with free dining was much easier! (We live in the UK so book through Disney UK)
I love your Minnie! Maybe next time I'll book through UK.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #3578
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:

We have 4 Disney adults and 1 child for 6 nights. Your numbers look right, but given the my TA and others did not receive detailed breakdown, may want to have yours take a second look. My TA's invoice said "with plus dining/VISA" and it ended up not being FD.

v
I went to the link in my email. That took me to the long list showing golf vouchers and park hopper tickets and at the very bottom showed table service, quick service and snacks along with the resort mug.

Did everyone not get this email?
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Old 05-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #3579
KristenRB
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

I went to the link in my email. That took me to the long list showing golf vouchers and park hopper tickets and at the very bottom showed table service, quick service and snacks along with the resort mug.

I got mine, that's why I was wondering at the confusion...maybe it's different when booking with a TA? I booked straight from Disney and received my conf email within minutes detailing all my goodies with free dining at the bottom
September 29-October 5 2014

Me DBF
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #3580
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:

I am thinking that if you booked through a TA, that they did not!

At least mine did not. And she even stated that she usually gets a detailed break down and this time she did not. Only the elusive "My Way Package with plus dining/VISA".

And it turned out I didn't even have plus dining anymore, they knocked me down to quick service with RO discount. Hence, it took me a while to catch on!

Last edited by plutospalforever; 05-22-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: clarify;add details
Old 05-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #3581
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I think it depends on the TA. I book with a TA not free dining (YET), but the confirmation I got was directly from Disney to her, then forwarded to me, and listed all that stuff.

Pluto I didn't realize they downgraded you to quick service too! Yikes!!! I know FD at the values is only quick service, but if they give you the RO discount at least give you the dining plan you want. Anyway so glad it is all good now.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #3582
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
I think it depends on the TA. I book with a TA not free dining (YET), but the confirmation I got was directly from Disney to her, then forwarded to me, and listed all that stuff.

Pluto I didn't realize they downgraded you to quick service too! Yikes!!! I know FD at the values is only quick service, but if they give you the RO discount at least give you the dining plan you want. Anyway so glad it is all good now.
The dining plan thing was going to be my next update, but then Carlton called my TA.

Old 05-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #3583
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:

My TA and I are a lot alike. I wouldn't have asked for pain and suffering (although she said she thought about it) either after putting me back in Nemo. However, if I had you to working for me maybe I could have gotten 2 rooms at Beach Club!
Lol...with us, who knows...maybe!
Old 05-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #3584
Mattressman
Earning My Ears

Quote:

That's where I got my info from.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #3585
kcwiak
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Nope. And I have not heard back from TA so I called Disney and of course they will tell me nothing. I will NEVER use a TA again.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: