Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #3046
Mem5793
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
Hi everyone! Happy Mothers Day to all!

Black, Smitch, 411....or anyone else that might know....Is there a forum going with info on Room Only Discounts? Can you send me the link if so? I can't seem to find one that has more than 1-2 posts and I think I remember one of you saying you started one of those as well.

I moved us to the BC from AoA Nemo for October so now I need to see which one best fits, FD or RO. Well take either though.

Thanks!
We are at the BC in September. For a family of 4, 2 adults 2 children the FD works out to about $130 savings over the RO discount.
Mem5793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #3047
Perruchon
Earning My Ears

I had a PIN code and the CM couldn't see it...

Hi! I just want to let you know... Last year, I called so many times to check if there was a PIN code attached to my file and everytime the answer was no. One day, I found a PIN code in my SPAM files. It was setting there for a while and was about to expires. So I called right away and the CM told me she couldn't see any PIN code in my file so she had to check with the customer service (or maybe guest relations). She put me on hold for few minutes and when she came back she said that there was indeed a PIN code in my file and it wasn't showing in her system. You can imagine how happy I was... Just to let you know, sometimes it worths looking somewhere else.... Good luck!

Last edited by Perruchon; 05-13-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Perruchon is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #3048
dig311dug
Earning My Ears

anyone else still getting this?
Remaining Balance: We're sorry. Detail payment information is not available at this time. Please try again later.
dig311dug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #3049
KermitRinny
It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perruchon View Post
Hi! don't forget to check your spam file, we received a PIN code last week and I found it in that file...

Good luck
The bad part is that I wiped my Spam folder Friday night without checking it I did call Sunday and nothing, but still hoping

04POFQ 07POR 08ASMVS 09POP 11CBR 12WL 13POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
KermitRinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #3050
amber_cntrygrl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dig311dug View Post
Remaining Balance: We're sorry. Detail payment information is not available at this time. Please try again later.
Yep. I just logged in to check, and mine still says that also.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

amber_cntrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #3051
black562
Dis Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_cntrygrl View Post
Yep. I just logged in to check, and mine still says that also.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
They are having so many problems with their site lately. I'm thinking they need to get someone else to design it, because the current one is so slow its crazy.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

My Disney Blog: www.disneybyjoe.com

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #3052
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dig311dug View Post
I got that yesterday after I added FD. I got an invoice emailed to me later with what I had left to owe. I was very glad to get it because now I know it's official lol
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #3053
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
They are having so many problems with their site lately. I'm thinking they need to get someone else to design it, because the current one is so slow its crazy.
Could this be why I am rerouted to the WDW homepage when I try to print my MNSSHP tickets? I deferred printing them until I got fresh ink, and now when I click the link to print, all I get is the homepage. Or do I have more serious problems?

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #3054
dig311dug
Earning My Ears

maybe they're in the process of implementing the fastpass+ system...
dig311dug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #3055
pigletto
DIS Veteran

I wouldn't hold my breath hoping something great was happening to the site. As Canadians we still have the old site. I have been getting the "Sorry we're having trouble displaying reservations" message for my dining reservations for almost a YEAR. It's so annoying it's comical at this point. We can't cancel reservations on the website either.. you have to call in. Long distance

I was so excited to use the new website while we were there in February because my 180+10 date was while we were on our trip. Guess what? It wouldn't work, I kept getting error messages and by the time I could get on (days later) the BOG and Ohana reservations I needed were gone.

As you can see.. you don't even want to get me started on their IT and website issues. It's been a mess for a looooonnnnggg time.
pigletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #3056
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

I put this on another thread, but you all have such great info here, I thought I'd ask here too. Friday I called an spoke to a CM who said I had a pin attatched to my acct. She said I just had to have my TA call to get FD linked to my res. My TA called today, and the CM she spoke with didn't see anything. How can this be? How can one see something and another one not? Thanks in advance for any info, and I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #3057
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate princess 2 View Post
I put this on another thread, but you all have such great info here, I thought I'd ask here too. Friday I called an spoke to a CM who said I had a pin attatched to my acct. She said I just had to have my TA call to get FD linked to my res. My TA called today, and the CM she spoke with didn't see anything. How can this be? How can one see something and another one not? Thanks in advance for any info, and I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.
We're you specifically told that it was the new FD PIN? I have a PIN on my account, but it is the Apr-Aug PIN.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #3058
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
We're you specifically told that it was the new FD PIN? I have a PIN on my account, but it is the Apr-Aug PIN.
The CM told me that she didn't see any reason why if my TA called back I couldn't get FD added to my res. I asked for a specific number, but she said just have the TA call and it could be taken care of.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #3059
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
Good point Smitch. I didn't think of that, but that is what I am thinking my Mom had too, because they told me she had nothing past September. Wouldn't make total sense if it is really August, but I do think I saw that August one in her email.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #3060
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Good point Smitch. I didn't think of that, but that is what I am thinking my Mom had too, because they told me she had nothing past September. Wouldn't make total sense if it is really August, but I do think I saw that August one in her email.
The "nothing past September" comment was probably including her PIN and the current public offers.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: