Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #2971
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer
 
JoanneDisFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 425

Just got off the phone and upgraded my QSDP to the DDP. Also added in my toy story room request and added the 2 kids birthday celebrations. As of right now my budget allows for photopass+ and mnsshp tickets, but we will drive down to disney. I think i must be crazy to drive 17 hours one way. But it we end up having some $ left over after our Montreal trip in June we will buy plane tickets. It seems to surreal that this trip is really happening.
__________________
A trip 3 years in the making PTR
The Trip that was never supposed to happen PTR
My First Disney Trip Report

Dec 2005- AS Movies, Sept 2008- Free Dining AS Movies, Oct 2011- Coronado Springs, Sept 2013-Free Dining Caribbean Beach,
(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
JoanneDisFan is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #2972
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post

Please let the Disney Gods smile upon me and the others waiting for the pin this week.
Fingers and toes are crossed for you!! Be persistent. I was and I just got it today after being told last week there wasn't a PIN on my reservation.
Kat016 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #2973
Blessedwithboys
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 396

Crossing my fingers for all you Oct, Nov, Dec er's! *pin dust to you all*
__________________
2012 AOA Cars Suite w/ Mimi and Paw Paw
Sept. 2013 - Pop Century
** May 2014 Star Wars Weekend and Legoland Trip @ Pop Century
Blessedwithboys is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #2974
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post

Oh wow awesome!! I'm calling now!! Congrats! And yay I'm crossing my fingers
Keep calling until you get it...I did!! Lol
Kat016 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #2975
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedwithboys View Post
Not sure if this was mentioned or not but it looks like AOA is totally sold out for FD. When you try to price it on the site it bumps you to another resort :/! Or it could be the wonderful site in action LOL! Either way I thought someone might be interested in keeping up with what is avaliable and what's not.
Not surprised. That was one if the resorts I figured would sell out in a few days. The other one is POFQ , I look for that to be gone before long since its so small.
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #2976
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post

I really want to call again, but I have this feeling that they will put me on a pin code black ball list, if I do.
I called twice...the 2nd time was the charm!
Kat016 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #2977
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Sounds like alot of you are getting PIN codes this time around. That's so cool. I don't think I've ever got one in all these years.
I'm so excited!!
Kat016 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #2978
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran
 
HBGdancermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 2,328

Hi everyone! Happy Mothers Day to all!

Black, Smitch, 411....or anyone else that might know....Is there a forum going with info on Room Only Discounts? Can you send me the link if so? I can't seem to find one that has more than 1-2 posts and I think I remember one of you saying you started one of those as well.

I moved us to the BC from AoA Nemo for October so now I need to see which one best fits, FD or RO. Well take either though.

Thanks!
HBGdancermom is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #2979
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomTo2 View Post
I just called again today. Still no pins for me or my husband. I did find free dining pins from 2012 in my husband's email that he never opened, so at least I know we are both in the system (even though the last pin I got was 2009 or 10). I will be stalking his emails (and mine), especially when we hear that more pins have been sent. Hoping for pixie dust!
Call too! I never got an email.
Kat016 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #2980
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
Hi everyone! Happy Mothers Day to all!

Black, Smitch, 411....or anyone else that might know....Is there a forum going with info on Room Only Discounts? Can you send me the link if so? I can't seem to find one that has more than 1-2 posts and I think I remember one of you saying you started one of those as well.

I moved us to the BC from AoA Nemo for October so now I need to see which one best fits, FD or RO. Well take either though.

Thanks!
It's the August-September room discount thread. You should see it on the boards.
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #2981
Kat016
DIS Veteran
 
Kat016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pottstown, Pa
Posts: 2,758

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!!
Thank you!!
Kat016 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #2982
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf
 
plutospalforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Country
Posts: 1,718

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneDisFan View Post
Just got off the phone and upgraded my QSDP to the DDP. Also added in my toy story room request and added the 2 kids birthday celebrations. As of right now my budget allows for photopass+ and mnsshp tickets, but we will drive down to disney. I think i must be crazy to drive 17 hours one way. But it we end up having some $ left over after our Montreal trip in June we will buy plane tickets. It seems to surreal that this trip is really happening.
Yea! Happy things are coming together for you. If your crazy then I must be crazy, but I don't think it's crazy saving money. We drive to Fl every year 17-20 hrs each way (either going to WDW or Lido Key) and its always a fun adventure. Hope yours is too!
__________________
Me DH DS(13) DD(10) DD(5) DS(2) DPuppy

plutospalforever is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #2983
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,718

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
Smitch, do you know if Merryweather, Flora and Fauna ever have character meet and greets? At MNSSHP? They are my 4 yo number one request to meet. : )
I know that they were out as part of the Lost Friends week for Limited Time Magic, and it seems like they are in one of the parades (maybe MSEP?), but I don't know of any current scheduled meet and greets. You might check www.kennythepirate.com. If they are somewhere to be found, he would know. Good luck!
smitch425 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #2984
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf
 
plutospalforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Country
Posts: 1,718

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post

I know that they were out as part of the Lost Friends week for Limited Time Magic, and it seems like they are in one of the parades (maybe MSEP?), but I don't know of any current scheduled meet and greets. You might check www.kennythepirate.com. If they are somewhere to be found, he would know. Good luck!
Thank you and thanks for the link. : )
__________________
Me DH DS(13) DD(10) DD(5) DS(2) DPuppy

plutospalforever is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #2985
cath1979
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedwithboys View Post
Not sure if this was mentioned or not but it looks like AOA is totally sold out for FD. When you try to price it on the site it bumps you to another resort :/! Or it could be the wonderful site in action LOL! Either way I thought someone might be interested in keeping up with what is avaliable and what's not.
Justt try to do it for fun for my dates of vacation and it's still working from september 7 to 14
cath1979 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: