Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #2941
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by megveg View Post
Hello! I have a question about free dining!

I've never been to WDW during Free Dining, but I know that if you check in on the last day of Free Dining, you get it through the length of your stay up to 14 days. I'm planning on checking into All Star Sports on 9/25 and stay till 10/4. My travel buddy can only stay till 10/2, what will happen to his dining credits if he checks out early? I wish he could stay the whole time, but work just wont allow it. Any insight/help would be super appreciated Thank you!
I think I answered this in another thread, but you will have his credits when he leaves. You can do some 2 credit TS meals to use them up while he is there or after he leaves if you are not on the QSDP. You can use the extra QS credits for breakfast if you use your own for lunch and dinner.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #2942
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeimabe View Post
Have they ever offered free dining pins for the Oct/Nov/Dec time frame before?
I'm one of those anxiously awaiting to see if the offer goes public since I didn't get a pin and I'm just trying to figure what are the chances. I'm thinking if they've never done this before maybe they only had a few rooms to fill and doing pins for a select few would take care of that? I know nobody can tell me for sure but July is such a long way off and the suspense is killing me!
I have received a FD pin for Oct/Nov before. It was back in 2010, but it did include Columbus day weekend, which I believe the GP offer did not that year. I did not receive it until July of that year. Patience is way over rated I know. Good luck.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #2943
jska482
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
I just got FD added to my reservation!!! Happy Mothers DY to me!!!!! Now I owe less than $200 on my trip. Ill add trip insurance and pay it off this week!! Woohoo!!! So excited!
Congrats!! Did you end up with a pin? That's so great!
Old 05-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #2944
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

So new pins should be sent out Wednesday this week? I hope I got one! Spilt our reservations in preparation for it!
Old 05-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #2945
aldan1207
Earning My Ears

Ok, so here is a question that I have not seen am answer to yet. I have a pin code for FD for the rest of the year but it is not in my name. If I booked through a travel agent does anyone think they can get the pin to go through in my name?
Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #2946
aldan1207
Earning My Ears

Will having a TA increase my chances of using a pin code not in my name?
Old 05-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #2947
KermitRinny
It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016
I just got FD added to my reservation!!! Happy Mothers DY to me!!!!! Now I owe less than $200 on my trip. Ill add trip insurance and pay it off this week!! Woohoo!!! So excited!
Did you have to give your credit card info again? I ask bc Wednesday I applied for the Disney premier card then that night booked my trip with it bc it's attached to my Disney sign in info. I haven't gotten my card yet so I haven't bothered calling to see if a pin is attached to my name bc im afraid they'll ask for the credit card info that I don't have yet lol. Last year I missed out on POFQ Fd because I didn't have my card on me to upgrade my package (hubby had it). We ended up at WL which was awesome but not looking to bump my resort like that again. I only paid the deposit amount so far.

04POFQ 07POR 08ASMVS 09POP 11CBR 12WL 13POFQ
14POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
Old 05-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #2948
MelissaTnNc
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldan1207 View Post
Ok, so here is a question that I have not seen am answer to yet. I have a pin code for FD for the rest of the year but it is not in my name. If I booked through a travel agent does anyone think they can get the pin to go through in my name?
I received one to my email with my street address but a friends name. When I called, he manually entered the pin in to my reservation that included my street address and it worked! I found out it was in my address bc I clicked the link in the email and it asked me to verify my name and my street address.
May 2014 BlueGreen/SSR
Old 05-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #2949
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jska482 View Post

Congrats!! Did you end up with a pin? That's so great!
I actually just called to see if I had one attached to my reservation. When I called Thursday there wasn't one but when I called today there was one! Persistence works!! Lol
Old 05-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #2950
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post

Did you have to give your credit card info again? I ask bc Wednesday I applied for the Disney premier card then that night booked my trip with it bc it's attached to my Disney sign in info. I haven't gotten my card yet so I haven't bothered calling to see if a pin is attached to my name bc im afraid they'll ask for the credit card info that I don't have yet lol. Last year I missed out on POFQ Fd because I didn't have my card on me to upgrade my package (hubby had it). We ended up at WL which was awesome but not looking to bump my resort like that again. I only paid the deposit amount so far.
Nope I just called and they applied it...
Old 05-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #2951
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I actually just called to see if I had one attached to my reservation. When I called Thursday there wasn't one but when I called today there was one! Persistence works!! Lol
Congrats! I just called again, but still nothin'. Boo, hiss!
Old 05-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #2952
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:

Yea!!! Happy for you. Persistence pays off. : )

Old 05-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #2953
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
There is supposed to be another batch of pins being sent out this week. Last week I believe it was on Wednesday, so probably about the same time this week? Also, you can always call WDW to see if there is a pin attached to your name.
Please let the Disney Gods smile upon me and the others waiting for the pin this week.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #2954
KermitRinny
It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016

Nope I just called and they applied it...
Oh wow awesome!! I'm calling now!! Congrats! And yay I'm crossing my fingers

04POFQ 07POR 08ASMVS 09POP 11CBR 12WL 13POFQ
14POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
Old 05-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #2955
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I really want to call again, but I have this feeling that they will put me on a pin code black ball list, if I do.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: