Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #2806
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Oh my, I'm finally caught up. DD had a sleepover last night. My house was filled with kids and I couldn't be online with you all.

So my funny story is about our kids' first trip. We were having lunch at Crystal Palace. DS, then 5, says as piglet approaches our table "mmm bacon". We still laugh about that one.

The photopass+ for us is a must. I love it and it is so with preordering especially if you are going to order a CD when you get home.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #2807
MarianoC
Earning My Ears

Hi again from Argentina

Finally applied to the Free Dining promo and we moved our reservation to the All Star Movies because we went to POP in our last two trips.

I've been trying since yesterday to see my due balance in the "My Reservations" page, but it keeps saying that it's not available and I should try later.
Is this working for anyone ? Is there any other link to pay the balance online ?

Thanks for your help !
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #2808
Mariannekay
Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoC View Post
Hi again from Argentina

Finally applied to the Free Dining promo and we moved our reservation to the All Star Movies because we went to POP in our last two trips.

I've been trying since yesterday to see my due balance in the "My Reservations" page, but it keeps saying that it's not available and I should try later.
Is this working for anyone ? Is there any other link to pay the balance online ?

Thanks for your help !
Log out of your account, click on the link at the bottom of the page for custom maps. When you get to that page you can click on the old link for your reservations and go through the old steps to pay your balance. This worked for me yesterday! Good luck!
Old 05-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #2809
dadddio
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoC View Post
Hi again from Argentina

Thanks for your help !
There were definitely site and app problems yesterday. The app problems seem to have cleared up, but I did need to sign out and back in to be able to access everything.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #2810
AuroraRora
Princess

Quick question - if I book a room with FD now, and later I add an adult to my reservation (I have an AP but they'll need tickets) would the FD apply to them to as they'll be in my room? Or is there a possibility that I could have FD but then I could add them over summer and it'd be sold out leaving them OOP?
July '12 - POFQ 10 days
March 2013 ASMu 5 days ......May 2013 POP 8 days...... October 2013 POP 10 days *
Old 05-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #2811
dadddio
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRora View Post
Quick question - if I book a room with FD now, and later I add an adult to my reservation (I have an AP but they'll need tickets) would the FD apply to them to as they'll be in my room? Or is there a possibility that I could have FD but then I could add them over summer and it'd be sold out leaving them OOP?
The limits on free dining are based on the number of rooms available, not the number of people in each room, so it stands to reason that if you were to add someone to the room, that they would get free dining.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #2812
dadddio
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadddio View Post

The limits on free dining are based on the number of rooms available, not the number of people in each room, so it stands to reason that if you were to add someone to the room, that they would get free dining.
I did a search and found a thread where someone asked this question in 2011. They were able to add someone late to their 'free dining' room with no problem. They did, of course, have to buy the same ticket package for that person. It was suggested that they might have a problem adding that extra person to their ADRs, but they did not. I suppose that this could be related to the number of people in the party. It is likely super simple to add a fourth to a party of three, but harder to add a fifth to a party if four, I imagine.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #2813
10_Kyle_10
DIS Veteran

Quick Question:

I booked free dinning but only added 7 day tickets to the package in error. Am I able to call back and add an additional day to my park tickets. The reason why I ask is because I dont want to lose the deal, years ago I called to change my package and I was told I would lose the offer. Does this apply to tickets as well?

Fort Wilderness: 1991, 1992, 1995 x 2, 2005 / Wilderness Lodge: 2000 / Caribbean Beach: 2002 / Coronado Springs: 2010 / All Star Sports: 1997 / All Star Music: 2007, 2009, 2011 / Pop Century: 2008, 2012, 2013 / Grosvenor: 2006 / Off Site: 1990
Old 05-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #2814
kelly3927
Mouseketeer

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new here but have been lurking on this thread for the past week and have read every post, lol I know you all understand. You have so much great information!

I started lurking when I heard about the dates of free dining coming in September. I was trying to talk DH in to going then. We have been to WDW 2 times in the past three years but have stayed off site. When we left in December last year we said next time we are staying on site with a DP.

Well it seems I haven't yet talked him in to sept. but last night I mentioned the PINs that some are getting and told him they may release free dining for dates in nov and dec. This morning he says we could discuss going in Nov or Dec more! This is his way of saying if we can get free dining we can go!!

Sorry such a long post but I knew only you guys would understand how excited I am!! So here's to hoping for a PIN or GP dates in Nov/Dec.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #2815
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRora View Post
You will also need tickets, APs can not be used in conjunction with a free dining promo. All FD promos must be booked under a Magic Your Way package that includes room, tickets and dining. The FD promo requires that everyone on the reservation purchase a minimum 2 day base ticket with the FD package.

You can add another person to an existing FD reservation, up to 72 hours before check in, and they would have the same package components as everyone else on the reservation.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #2816
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10_Kyle_10 View Post
Quick Question:

I booked free dinning but only added 7 day tickets to the package in error. Am I able to call back and add an additional day to my park tickets. The reason why I ask is because I dont want to lose the deal, years ago I called to change my package and I was told I would lose the offer. Does this apply to tickets as well?
I believe you can make changes up to 45 days before your arrival, after that your luck changes

I myself am waiting till the final hour to either add 1 days of tickets or subtract 1 day of tickets.

Last edited by plutospalforever; 05-11-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #2817
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quick Question:

You were given incorrect information. Disney never turns down your money :-). You can upgrade your tickets at any time and it does not affect your resort reservation.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:22 AM   #2818
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly3927 View Post
Hello everyone! I'm fairly new here but have been lurking on this thread for the past week and have read every post, lol I know you all understand. You have so much great information!

I started lurking when I heard about the dates of free dining coming in September. I was trying to talk DH in to going then. We have been to WDW 2 times in the past three years but have stayed off site. When we left in December last year we said next time we are staying on site with a DP.

Well it seems I haven't yet talked him in to sept. but last night I mentioned the PINs that some are getting and told him they may release free dining for dates in nov and dec. This morning he says we could discuss going in Nov or Dec more! This is his way of saying if we can get free dining we can go!!

Sorry such a long post but I knew only you guys would understand how excited I am!! So here's to hoping for a PIN or GP dates in Nov/Dec.
Even if you don't get the Pin, most, if not all, of those free dining dates should drop for the general public in July, maybe August.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #2819
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Quote:
Quick Question:

If you only need to change the number of tickets, that is fine. It's when you are altering the number of nights at your resort that it could be problematic.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #2820
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyocdDisneyfan View Post

Does it require an ADR? I've always wanted to try it, but would love to be able to add it in last minute as the family stamina allows.
Yes and it can book up fast. Hours are like 2-5 so it's limited.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: