Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #1786
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyleesh View Post

here's a question - what time should i begin calling tomorrow? 7:00 on the dot? a few minutes before? I just don't want to get through too early and have to call back. this is my first 'mad rush for FD' morning and i'm so antsy, i'll probably be up panicing at around 4:30.
Start about five minutes or so before. When you do get through just keep saying "agent" to get past all the questions.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Old 05-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #1787
happyleesh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Start about five minutes or so before. When you do get through just keep saying "agent" to get past all the questions.
thanks! here's to hoping i can snag FD for two ressies at POFQ for 9/24 checkin!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #1788
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

I woke up at 7:30 this morning and my heart was racing that I'd forgotten to call Disney!

Oops...it was only Wednesday. 2 alarms are set for early tomorrow morning so that I can be up and ready for work before 7am.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Amazing Trips with DD: Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
Old 05-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #1789
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:

here's a question - what time should i begin calling tomorrow? 7:00 on the dot? a few minutes before? I just don't want to get through too early and have to call back. this is my first 'mad rush for FD' morning and i'm so antsy, i'll probably be up panicing at around 4:30.
My daughter started her call about 6:58-6:59 and got right through to CM. She was the CM's 1st call. If you call too early, though, you'll get a msg that rervations aren't open and ask you to call back. Good luck with your timing.

Disney Fan for Life
Old 05-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #1790
MackenzieFL
Mouseketeer

Well, the excitement here is certainly mounting tremendously... I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight, I'll be worried about getting up so early and getting me that PORS room w/FD.

At this point it would be so disappointing to go without it, we've gotten so excited over it.

After I book it tomorrow, just imagine this household:

Old 05-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #1791
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackenzieFL View Post
Well, the excitement here is certainly mounting tremendously... I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight, I'll be worried about getting up so early and getting me that PORS room w/FD.

At this point it would be so disappointing to go without it, we've gotten so excited over it.

After I book it tomorrow, just imagine this household:
Ha! This will be us too! Along with my coworkers! (I don't know whether they will be happier that I got it or happier that I will be done chattering about it!)
Old 05-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #1792
happyleesh
Mouseketeer

My husband already thinks i've lost it as I keep randomly squealing and saying "Tomorrow! it's TOMORROW!" At least I know I'm not alone here....

Old 05-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #1793
Fivemuggles
Mouseketeer

Add me to the bundle of nerves group!! And I can't even get up early to call, since we booked through a TA! So it's completely out of my hands - yikes.

We are booked at POR in a standard room, which I've been reading is sold out now - fingers crossed because as a family of 5 that's our only real option haha!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #1794
happyleesh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivemuggles View Post
Add me to the bundle of nerves group!! And I can't even get up early to call, since we booked through a TA! So it's completely out of my hands - yikes.

We are booked at POR in a standard room, which I've been reading is sold out now - fingers crossed because as a family of 5 that's our only real option haha!
WHERE ARE YOU READING THIS?! Sorry for the yelling but I didn't know things were sold out already, ohhhhhh goodness, just breathe happyleesh, breathe.....

Old 05-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #1795
DebbiePMN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelace View Post
Need a bit of help here. I've decided to book 2 value rooms (spending the rest of the day figuring out which resort). My husband and I are are going with our DD and her BFF who are both 18. We've travelled all together a lot and think that we'd prefer separate rooms for 10 days.... Too squishy. Now, would we all be on the same reso? Would our dining plans be linked? We want to upgrade our plan to the regular but I'm not sure if I wanted to upgrade the girls or leave them on the quick service as they're not sit down people. Do I have that choice when we're in separate rooms? If I have to upgrade them, can we use some of their table service meals? Thanks for the responses!
We also have two rooms at a value resort.... one for my husband and me, and one for my adult daughter (age 24) .... each room is it's own reservation. We did the fd with the upgrade for both reservations, as we will be eating our meals together, but I could have done it with just ours. Will they be eating any of the table service with you? You should figure out how much dollar amount it would be to pay for the table service they want to eat. Have fun!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #1796
DebbiePMN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
My husband already thinks i've lost it as I keep randomly squealing and saying "Tomorrow! it's TOMORROW!" At least I know I'm not alone here....
My husband is happy that I got the free dining on Monday... but he doesn't get that I'm still talking and excited about it.... so fun to share this excitement with all of you! Good luck tomorrow morning!!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #1797
2 Little Mermaids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
thanks! here's to hoping i can snag FD for two ressies at POFQ for 9/24 checkin!
Hey I'm checking in at POFQ the same day. Need three room. Only 15 hours and 9 mins to go. Good luck.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #1798
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

I have a question for everyone. I was wondering if any of you had end of Aug reservations, but changed them to Sept when you found out the FD dates? I would love to change our dates, but as DS is now in middle school, he had sooooo much work to make up this past Oct when we took both our kids out of school. I would do it again, but it was very hard for him. I'm more curious than anything about people switching dates.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #1799
Jennifer81
Mouseketeer

Congrats to everyone!

Im pretty bummed! Our dates are Sep 27th- Oct 3rd. Missed it by two daggum days!

Old 05-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #1800
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer81 View Post
Congrats to everyone!

Im pretty bummed! Our dates are Sep 27th- Oct 3rd. Missed it by two daggum days!
There is a room only discount through Sep 28th at least. And who knows? Maybe they'll extend this offer a little ... will my fingers crossed for all of you who "just missed" the (/2 - 9/25 offer dates.

Disney Fan for Life
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: