Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #391
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadakath View Post
Yay Losers!
I was down 2 for the month - only half of my goal, but still down! Chicago threw me off more than I expected - I'm sure I will gain everything back on our cruise but then I will come join y'all again in July!!!

Good luck in June!
Have a fabulous time on your cruise and don't be afraid to come over and say hi on the June thread a time or two before you go -- might help with that prevacation stress and excitement! Safe travels!

Congratulations to all our losers and maintainers and to everyone who stuck it out through the whole challenge!

And a big WATP to our lovely hostess, Dona!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #392
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post
CONGRATS to all our LOSERS!!! and bigsis you look fantastic! goodwill shopping days like that are FUN FUN FUN!

sadly, I didn't make my goal, I was at my lowest last week..the heat here had me back up 1.5 this week. UGH!! so overall, i'm down I think 3 lbs for the month..not quite what I was hoping for. but it's progress

QOTD -- I learned that I absolutely MUST food journal everyday if i'm going to feel and be successful in dropping this weight! I also learned that not having AC makes me swell and i'll be thankful to be spoiled with it once again come Monday!

a heart to all who coached and kept this thread going all month!!!
Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
With that reunion looming in the future, I'm sure you'll have plenty of motivation for June!

The heat is a definite factor...and since you know you are a bit swollen, you can forgive yourself at least for part of that 1.5 you gained. I don't tend to have issues with retaining fluid or swelling, but between the salty ham for dinner and last night's heat, I am definitely puffy this morning...so I stayed away from the scale!

Okay...I'm officially signing off for May. See you all on the June thread!........P
Oh yeah motivation for sure!!!

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13

8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me and the Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = Aug 18, 2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
bigsis1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #393
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.

Talking

Hi ladies! We're back from the MOST AMAZING TRIP EVER!! I only have a moment to check in as I have 300 emails waiting for me! Really??!!?? What did these guys do before I came along???

The trip was awesome, the food was amazing (yes, pasta, bread, and wine EVERY day ), and I think we averaged around 5 miles worth of walking every day . As soon as I load some pics onto an online photo album, I'll send you all the link.

I'll be back when I can catch up some more but just wanted to say bongiorno!

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: