Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #121
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKsMom View Post
In all my trips I've never seen a Mickey pretzel!!! Learn something new all the time.
I think it's fairly new at the Lunching Pad. It was a very nice afternoon snack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney4metoo View Post
Great pics! I love it.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraSheasMom View Post
I love the TTA! It's a great way to take a short little break. You get to rest your tired feet, get a little bit of a breeze, and people watch at the same time! Did y'all do CoP? It's another favorite.

I'm so excited to visit all the new "stuff" that's been added since our last trip-The Laugh Floor, the Little Mermaid Ride, the New Fantasyland, dual Dumbo's....not to mention everything at EPCOT, Hollywood Studios (is it still called that?) and the AK.

I miss the magic!
We didn't do COP this trip, we kept meaning to, it just never kind of happens.... You will love the newer stuff, it has the same sense of magic, but is something new and exciting to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carissa 80 View Post
Okay..... I've missed some, so I had to get caught up!!! Dole whip.... uhhhh, YES!!! Yummmm.... I haven't tried chasing the villains, but it sounds pretty cool, especially since I just read Kingdom Keepers. I have never done The Laugh Floor or People mover... and yes, I know, I've been there multiple times now!! ha ha.

Is the Laugh Floor really good? What do you DO on the people mover? So dumb to not know... ha ha.

I love the photo Josh took of you. It's like I get to live vicariously through your trip... even though I was just there a month ago.... Ba ha ha ha ha!!!
LOVED the Dole Whips, and the chasing the villains was fun, until we had issues later... The boys would LOVE the laugh floor, take them. On the people mover you just relax and see the sights!

Glad you are enjoying!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsmom View Post
Keep them coming!!!!!
Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBoyz4us View Post
That pretzel is definitely on my snack list for our trip!!
I love your food pictures,you have done a great job
Thank you!!! Yes, make sure you get one, and post lots of photos of it!
My sister's princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #122
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Hmmm... apparently Photobucket doesn't like you.

I'm glad that you were able to find your photopass pictures, and I'm guessing that first card will turn up later... like in another pocket or something. It was definitely a good idea for the CM to make you take a picture, and send it to your DH. She must have seen how hard it is for you to hang on to your own camera.
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #123
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

I literally just saw this TR in your siggy! I"m so behind but i'm off to catch up now!

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #124
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

I'm at the third update but can't see any pics except for your PP pics?! And same for the Dining Reviews!

DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT

Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Old 07-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #125
sheila <3 WDW
DIS Veteran

I couldn't see most of the pictures from your last update either. I'm super happy for you that they were able to recover your pictures! On our first trip one of the photopass photographers suggested I take a picture of the numbers on the back. Definitely a good tip!

The third time’s the charm! A March 2013 10th anniversary pre-trip report! The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary March 2013 TR!
The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary 03-2013 Dining Report!
sheila <3 WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #126
fritzfamily
Earning My Ears

I'm getting that same shirt you are wearing!!

Too funny, I am just about to order that adorable blue t-shirt you are wearing to take on my big trip!

fritzfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #127
My sister's princess

Hey all, just got back from camping, have an update tonight!!! Sorry about the photos, no idea what happened, they appear to work now, but if they don't again yell at me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Hmmm... apparently Photobucket doesn't like you.

I'm glad that you were able to find your photopass pictures, and I'm guessing that first card will turn up later... like in another pocket or something. It was definitely a good idea for the CM to make you take a picture, and send it to your DH. She must have seen how hard it is for you to hang on to your own camera.

Yeah, it was smart of her. I think the issue is fixed, no idea what happened with my photos! Stay tuned for more photopass fun....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
I literally just saw this TR in your siggy! I"m so behind but i'm off to catch up now!
Glad you are here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila <3 WDW View Post
I couldn't see most of the pictures from your last update either. I'm super happy for you that they were able to recover your pictures! On our first trip one of the photopass photographers suggested I take a picture of the numbers on the back. Definitely a good tip!
Boooooo on the photos, can you see them now? Glad you are enjoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzfamily View Post
Too funny, I am just about to order that adorable blue t-shirt you are wearing to take on my big trip!
LOVE that shirt!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #128
My sister's princess

We rode Buzz again, Josh creaming me of course!

This time around we both concentrated really hard!

We had two more things on the list for tonight. One was dinner, and one was exploring a brand new area!

As we wandered over I had to take a peek.

I LOVE that they have set up the peeking places!

I was very excited to see this new area!

Neither of us had ever ridden Dumbo, and it had a 5 minute wait, so we decided now was the perfect time!!

Before we went in though we saw a Photopass photographer with the photo area Dumbo and decided to stop! I am so glad we did too, because when we got off Dumbo, there was no photographer there!

I stopped and asked the man at the front if we would be able to ride. He looked at me like I was kinda insane, and I explained I meant could two adults ride in a Dumbo…. He assured me that it would be just fine!
We headed for the big top!

Once inside I asked the man working which Dumbo we should ride. I explained it was our first ride, and he said the original Dumbo should be our first ride, so we went to the left!

We only waited a few minutes before loading.

Josh made fun of me because I had to get into the Dumbo first according to the sign.

I love the fountains they have under the Dumbos!

Soon enough it was time for our first flight!!

We were dumped into the Big Top shop, where we looked around!

We didn’t get a treat, but someday I will get one there!

I got to try on these fun ears!

Old 07-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #129
RES1536
Earning My Ears

Love the Oswald ears. That was my number one priority on my last trip. Proud to say that I now have a pair in my extensive ear hat collection!
RES1536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #130
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Awesome update!
Old 07-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #131
Carissa 80
Mouseketeer

This last trip was my first time on Dumbo too! Thanks for sharing the photos. Those were some great photos of the two of you!! Thanks for the sneak peek of the new ride too. It was to crowded to sneak a peak when I was there. Although one night I was in MK after midnight and you could hear them working on it.

Saratoga Springs October 2011
Old Key West June 2012
Expedition Everest 5k May 2013
Animal Kingdom Lodge August 2014 & Disneyland 2014 Avengers 1/2 Marathon
Carissa 80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #132
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

I can't wait until the new mine train opens... I'm more excited about that than I have been for anything else in the new Fantasyland.

You really should have gotten a snack in the tent at Storybook Circus.
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #133
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES1536 View Post
Love the Oswald ears. That was my number one priority on my last trip. Proud to say that I now have a pair in my extensive ear hat collection!
I kind of wish I had bought them, but I don't know that they would have made it home well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Awesome update!
Thanks! More this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carissa 80 View Post
This last trip was my first time on Dumbo too! Thanks for sharing the photos. Those were some great photos of the two of you!! Thanks for the sneak peek of the new ride too. It was to crowded to sneak a peak when I was there. Although one night I was in MK after midnight and you could hear them working on it.
They seem to be working on it nearly around the clock, I don't understand why it is taking so long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I can't wait until the new mine train opens... I'm more excited about that than I have been for anything else in the new Fantasyland.

You really should have gotten a snack in the tent at Storybook Circus.
I am really excited to see how the combine the old with the new. From what I understand they saved some of the Snow White sets from the past ride to put into this one. And yes I should have gotten a snack
Old 07-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #134
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

I have to remember to look for a PP photog outside of Dumbo! That is such a cute shot! Plus, it's always so hard to get a self-portrait while flying....

My sister made me get in the Dumbo first as well. She said we must follow the rules. Shorter people unite!

The Wilderness Must be Explored (for 15 days!)- A Mother/Daughter Trip!

April 2013 Trip Report: It's EXHILARATING in the BIG BLUE WORLD!
Happy Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #135
Leshaface
DIS Veteran

Okay just wanted to comment on a few things before I continue on with your TR..i'm on page 6.

I never saw that sign on Gaston's fountain! That is hilarious. DH would love to see this!

And OMG about that guy! I think you're awesome for taking a picture of him! That is something I SO would have done too. What the heck does, 'You'll be fine" mean? What a nut job. Like Andy said, hope the flash was on

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: