Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #16
jwfla422
DIS Veteran/Philly Native

My vote is for Jiko although we haven't eaten here lately but I have always loved the filet with mac n cheese (not currently listed on the menu like that but you can get it as many Disers have reported ), I also miss their amazing tomato, cucumber and watermelon salad. This was once a "must-do" for us but they continually remove items we really enjoy off the menu so we stopped our "must do" visit.

We didn't care all that much for Sanaa but we are definitely in the minority there. We did like Boma but IMHO I think it's a little over-rated LOL, but that's just my opinion as this is another most seem to like.

But if given a choice to go to one especially for a honeymoon I'd pick Jiko.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #17
anotherhb
Easy on the Ears

I can definitely recommend Jiko! We just went last weekend again (our 3rd time) and the food and service were excellent. It is a little pricier but we like to order several different appetizers to split and try and desserts of course and tend to be stuffed. We had a wonderful lamb flatbread. The Inguday Tibs in Brik (mushrooms, spinach, cheese in crispy Tunisian filo with curry vinaigrette and apple) are wonderful, and a coffee flavored creme brulee which was to die for! The atmosphere is also quieter and more romantic than Boma.
anotherhb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #18
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup

We have eaten at Jiko twice now and have loved it both times. We went after we got engaged and then again on our wedding/honeymoon trip. It is very romantic inside. Ask for a table by the windows. I love their filet. My husband is more of an adventurous eater and he has loved the different things he has gotten there. We have not tried the other 2.

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #19
flprep
Earning My Ears

I have heard great things about all three places. I have only been to Boma, but I love it there! They have tons of options and you can try many different kinds of unique food, instead of just an entree. Definitely have the zebra domes and try some soup if you go there!
flprep is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: