Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
LAdisneyfans
Earning My Ears

Chocolate milk?

Does anyone know if chocolate milk is available on ship? Will they bring it to your room?
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
Bear3412
DIS Veteran

Yes and yes.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

They have it in the morning on the buffet in cartons. We always take a couple and keep them in the fridge so DD can drink it before bed.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013

DCL 2016 Opening Day Pricing Thread Pt 1: January - April
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
Old 04-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
ajgardner
Mouseketeer

How about at the drink station?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
LAdisneyfans
Earning My Ears

Thanks
Old 04-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgardner View Post
How about at the drink station?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
No. At least on the Wonder.

This is at the drink station. The milk is in the dispenser on the far left. You could just step into the buffet and get the cartons, or call room service for them.

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
Old 04-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
jdb in AZ
It could end up curdled

i don't think they have it "on tap" on the Fantasy either, but we could always find it in cartons for breakfast at cabanas.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:52 PM   #8
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo View Post
No. At least on the Wonder.

This is at the drink station. The milk is in the dispenser on the far left. You could just step into the buffet and get the cartons, or call room service for them.

Please keep in mind that the milk in the dispenser there at the drink station is there for Tea and Coffee, well Disney may replace it often standing there and filing a large cup of it well someone may want it for their coffee can be a bit much. If you want Milk just to drink either take it from the buffet or contact room service.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
Old 04-27-2013, 12:00 AM   #9
tvguy
Question anything the facts don't support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
Please keep in mind that the milk in the dispenser there at the drink station is there for Tea and Coffee, well Disney may replace it often standing there and filing a large cup of it well someone may want it for their coffee can be a bit much. If you want Milk just to drink either take it from the buffet or contact room service.
I think you are mistaken. The milk dispenser on the left is for drinking, the half and half dispenser on the right is for tea and coffee.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #10
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvguy View Post
I think you are mistaken. The milk dispenser on the left is for drinking, the half and half dispenser on the right is for tea and coffee.
Um not everyone uses Hand Half in there Coffee.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
Old 04-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #11
neg58
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Um not everyone uses Hand Half in there Coffee.
But that doesn't change the fact that it is milk at a drink station, available to all. They will bring you milk for coffee at the station, from the buffet or from room service. Yes, you would have to wait, but so would the person who wants to drink milk at the drink station if you require them to order it from room service.

Nancy
Old 04-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #12
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neg58 View Post
But that doesn't change the fact that it is milk at a drink station, available to all. They will bring you milk for coffee at the station, from the buffet or from room service. Yes, you would have to wait, but so would the person who wants to drink milk at the drink station if you require them to order it from room service.

Nancy
Look all I am trying to say is please be courteous to those that want to use it in tea or Coffee as it is on the side of the drink station for that reason. Yes I get that not everyone on board wants to drink Pop/Soda and I am fine with that,but as I said please be courteous with it for those that wish to use it in their Tea or Coffee.

- Walt Disney
Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #13
MikeAndNick
If you can dream it, you can do it.

My nightly routine: Call Room Service and order me two Chocolate Milks, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Potato Chips. Then find a good move or cartoons and have good snack and leave the Cookies on my sons bed when he came back to the room at 1 or 2 in the morning (teen).

My Morning routine: Get out of bed, go to the breakfast buffet and get an made to order omelet and get two Chocolate Milks and read my book while enjoying breakfast out side watching the ocean go by.

Cruising... You goto to love it
Disney Cruise Lines: Wonder Land and Sea – Bahamas 2005, Magic Eastbound Trans Atlantic 2010, Magic Mexican Riviera Nov 20, 2011, Fantasy Western Caribbean June 23, 2012, Wonder Bahamian December 14, 2013
Princess Cruse Lines: Panama Canal 2006, San Francisco Alaska June 19, 2011, Pacific Coast Nov 24, 2013
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines: Mexican Riviera 2009
Carnival Cruise Lines: Encanta Mexico 2009
NCL Cruise Lines: Mexican Riviera 2008

Last edited by MikeAndNick; 04-27-2013 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:17 AM   #14
lorenni
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Look all I am trying to say is please be courteous to those that want to use it in tea or Coffee as it is on the side of the drink station for that reason. Yes I get that not everyone on board wants to drink Pop/Soda and I am fine with that,but as I said please be courteous with it for those that wish to use it in their Tea or Coffee.
I disagree. I think the milk is there because it is a ship full of kids who are likely (hopefully) drinking MILK instead of pop all day.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #15
momof2n2
I homeschool. What's your superpower? ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenni View Post

I disagree. I think the milk is there because it is a ship full of kids who are likely (hopefully) drinking MILK instead of pop all day.
Yes!

My coffee-loving husband would gladly wait patiently for the milk for his coffee while the person in front of him grabbed a glass of milk for a child. It would be silly to ask them to head back to their room to wait for room service to deliver them milk when the lovely white stuff is right there.
All stays offsite.
DCL - 3n WONDER 2001
DCL - 4n MAGIC 2014
DLR in '77 & '98
Weighing DLR vs. DCL for 5/2015
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: