Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
LAdisneyfans
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3

Chocolate milk?

Does anyone know if chocolate milk is available on ship? Will they bring it to your room?
LAdisneyfans is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
Bear3412
DIS Veteran
 
Bear3412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: No. VA
Posts: 4,622

Yes and yes.
Bear3412 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!
 
lbgraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 49,037

They have it in the morning on the buffet in cartons. We always take a couple and keep them in the fridge so DD can drink it before bed.
__________________
Lisa

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013



DCL 2016 Opening Day Pricing Thread Pt 1: January - April
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
ajgardner
Mouseketeer
 
ajgardner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 203

How about at the drink station?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
myself(39) & DH(43), DD(13) , DS(8)

ajgardner is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
LAdisneyfans
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3

Thanks
LAdisneyfans is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran
 
PrincessShmoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 18,436

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgardner View Post
How about at the drink station?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
No. At least on the Wonder.

This is at the drink station. The milk is in the dispenser on the far left. You could just step into the buffet and get the cartons, or call room service for them.

__________________


13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
jdb in AZ
It could end up curdled
 
jdb in AZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,036

i don't think they have it "on tap" on the Fantasy either, but we could always find it in cartons for breakfast at cabanas.
jdb in AZ is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 11:52 PM   #8
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran
 
EastYorkDisneyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: East York (Toronto), Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,708

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo View Post
No. At least on the Wonder.

This is at the drink station. The milk is in the dispenser on the far left. You could just step into the buffet and get the cartons, or call room service for them.

Please keep in mind that the milk in the dispenser there at the drink station is there for Tea and Coffee, well Disney may replace it often standing there and filing a large cup of it well someone may want it for their coffee can be a bit much. If you want Milk just to drink either take it from the buffet or contact room service.
__________________
Heading West for DPN WestFest 2010 - TR underway F & F at the DLR! Fun and planing for DPN WestFest 2011

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:00 AM   #9
tvguy
Question anything the facts don't support.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Carmichael, California
Posts: 18,754

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
Please keep in mind that the milk in the dispenser there at the drink station is there for Tea and Coffee, well Disney may replace it often standing there and filing a large cup of it well someone may want it for their coffee can be a bit much. If you want Milk just to drink either take it from the buffet or contact room service.
I think you are mistaken. The milk dispenser on the left is for drinking, the half and half dispenser on the right is for tea and coffee.
__________________
tvguy is online now  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #10
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran
 
EastYorkDisneyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: East York (Toronto), Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,708

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvguy View Post
I think you are mistaken. The milk dispenser on the left is for drinking, the half and half dispenser on the right is for tea and coffee.
Um not everyone uses Hand Half in there Coffee.
__________________
Heading West for DPN WestFest 2010 - TR underway F & F at the DLR! Fun and planing for DPN WestFest 2011

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #11
neg58
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,664

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
Um not everyone uses Hand Half in there Coffee.
But that doesn't change the fact that it is milk at a drink station, available to all. They will bring you milk for coffee at the station, from the buffet or from room service. Yes, you would have to wait, but so would the person who wants to drink milk at the drink station if you require them to order it from room service.

Nancy
neg58 is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #12
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran
 
EastYorkDisneyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: East York (Toronto), Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,708

Quote:
Originally Posted by neg58 View Post
But that doesn't change the fact that it is milk at a drink station, available to all. They will bring you milk for coffee at the station, from the buffet or from room service. Yes, you would have to wait, but so would the person who wants to drink milk at the drink station if you require them to order it from room service.

Nancy
Look all I am trying to say is please be courteous to those that want to use it in tea or Coffee as it is on the side of the drink station for that reason. Yes I get that not everyone on board wants to drink Pop/Soda and I am fine with that,but as I said please be courteous with it for those that wish to use it in their Tea or Coffee.
__________________
Heading West for DPN WestFest 2010 - TR underway F & F at the DLR! Fun and planing for DPN WestFest 2011

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #13
MikeAndNick
If you can dream it, you can do it.
 
MikeAndNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 745

My nightly routine: Call Room Service and order me two Chocolate Milks, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Potato Chips. Then find a good move or cartoons and have good snack and leave the Cookies on my sons bed when he came back to the room at 1 or 2 in the morning (teen).

My Morning routine: Get out of bed, go to the breakfast buffet and get an made to order omelet and get two Chocolate Milks and read my book while enjoying breakfast out side watching the ocean go by.

Cruising... You goto to love it
__________________
Mike and Nick
Disney Cruise Lines: Wonder Land and Sea – Bahamas 2005, Magic Eastbound Trans Atlantic 2010, Magic Mexican Riviera Nov 20, 2011, Fantasy Western Caribbean June 23, 2012, Wonder Bahamian December 14, 2013
Princess Cruse Lines: Panama Canal 2006, San Francisco Alaska June 19, 2011, Pacific Coast Nov 24, 2013
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines: Mexican Riviera 2009
Carnival Cruise Lines: Encanta Mexico 2009
NCL Cruise Lines: Mexican Riviera 2008

Last edited by MikeAndNick; 04-27-2013 at 12:36 AM.
MikeAndNick is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 05:17 AM   #14
lorenni
DIS Veteran
 
lorenni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
Look all I am trying to say is please be courteous to those that want to use it in tea or Coffee as it is on the side of the drink station for that reason. Yes I get that not everyone on board wants to drink Pop/Soda and I am fine with that,but as I said please be courteous with it for those that wish to use it in their Tea or Coffee.
I disagree. I think the milk is there because it is a ship full of kids who are likely (hopefully) drinking MILK instead of pop all day.
__________________
The worst disease you never heard of - Epidermolysis Bullosa. Awareness is the first step in finding a cure.
lorenni is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #15
momof2n2
I homeschool. What's your superpower? ♥
 
momof2n2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western NY
Posts: 2,861

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenni View Post

I disagree. I think the milk is there because it is a ship full of kids who are likely (hopefully) drinking MILK instead of pop all day.
Yes!

My coffee-loving husband would gladly wait patiently for the milk for his coffee while the person in front of him grabbed a glass of milk for a child. It would be silly to ask them to head back to their room to wait for room service to deliver them milk when the lovely white stuff is right there.
__________________
Stacy and fam - Me42DH44 DS14 DS12 DD10 DD8 DD4 DD1
MANY trips to FL!
MANY days at WDW parks.
All stays offsite.
DCL - 3n WONDER 2001
DCL - 4n MAGIC 2014
DLR in '77 & '98
Weighing DLR vs. DCL for 5/2015
momof2n2 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.