Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #46
Cinderella8
~I believe it all is coming to and end, oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come~

Avalon Alori: Ava tilted her head, her hair falling to one side. "Oh," she frowned. "Well, once the teacher gets here, we can ask," she suggested.

((OOC: Er, who's the teacher?))
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Ron & Hermione~"Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 04-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #47
Orreed
Olivia

Ms. Rootle

Ms. Rootle was admiring her room. There was chairs and a smartboard in the front, and a choir risor in the back. The room was cozy with knick nacks on the wall. The walls were maaroon with crooked random paintings. She wrote on the board, "Welcome Students!" She went at the doorway, greeting students and handing them a cookie.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #48
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: Celine took a warm, melty chocolate chip cookie and turned to Ava. "I hope I'm in the right class.. I recognize most of these people...and I looove cookies."
Old 04-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #49
Cinderella8
~I believe it all is coming to and end, oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come~

Avalon Alori: Ava laughed as she flew towards Ms. Rootle. She gulped and looked at the cookies, the size of a circle rug for the small fairy. "Uh, happen to have fairy sized cookies? Or for you, simple crumbs?" She brightened her glow a bit as she smiled. It was a bit funny, she'd admit it, it was sort of funny when things were too big for her.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Ron & Hermione~"Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 04-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #50
Orreed
Olivia

Ms. Rootle

"Sure sweetheart. I'm used to having students of all sizes and shapes here."
She turned around to the tray and picked up a fairy sized cookie.
"Here. Glad your here today!"
Old 04-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #51
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: "Um, Miss Rootle? My name is Celine...am I in the right class? I'm new this year, and I'm a little confused... Oh, and these giant cookies are delicious!" Celine said.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #52
Orreed
Olivia

Mrs. Rootle

"Let me check my roster."
She checks her bedazzled clipboard.
"Yes m'mam you are! Do you have your classes? I can let you go to the office."
Old 04-29-2013, 07:29 PM   #53
GoofyFunyun
I'm just another one of those forgotten Disney princesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermist20 View Post
Marci: It seemed like no one was paying attention to her anymore. "Why should I have to go up to someone? They should be coming up to me!" she thought. Marci relized that she had been talking to some people already, and she might want to be with one of them. "Ooh Mary Janeeee! Would you like to be my partner? It would be totes cool to do a report with a kitten. You also seem pretty smart and nice."
Mary Jane: "I'd love to be your partner Marci!"

OOC: Sorry I didn't see the post till now, kinda off topic.
Loki: "You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..."
First Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125266
Old 04-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #54
GoofyFunyun
I'm just another one of those forgotten Disney princesses.

Mary Jane: No one saw her come in, but Mary Jane went and sat in the back row. Geometry isn't her best subject and she didn't want to get called on often. She just sat quietly in the back, munching on her cookie, and wondering what character Marci would want to do their report on.
Loki: "You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..."
First Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125266
Old 04-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #55
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Marci: "Hey, Mary Jane," she said. "I know this is a different class, but who should we do for our project? I think we should do my cousin!"

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.
Elsa-You can't marry a man you just met. Almost every princess-What?!
Certified Disney Addict
One Direction and Disney are my life. <3
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
One more thing, ponies.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #56
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:

Catherine greeted the geometry teacher and walked in.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #57
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: "No, I don't have my classes! Thanks for checking," Celine grinned. She did a quick summoning spell, and her schedule appeared, hovering in front of her, printed on a crisp, blue sheet of paper.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #58
Orreed
Olivia

Ms. Rootle

Ms. Rootle walked to her podium.

"Hello Class! I'm Ms. Rootle, related to Hookhand. I also am the show choir sponsor. Imagine Glee if you watch that. This falls theme is Magic Kingdom. It's a ton of fun, and would love for you all to auditon after school tommarow."

OOC: Can I change her to a reading teacher?

"So today is going to be a little like kindergarten. I like tables better than desks. I feel like it's easier to gain better friendships. Each table in honor of this years choir theme is Magic Kingdom lands. I put a bunch of art supplies on your table. Take a index card and write and decorate the card themed to your table. I'll put them up on the wall by your table. Have fun!!!" Oh I forgot to mention, that orange tabby cat by my desk is Milly. Feel free to pet her. Oh, and I also forgot, I put sparkles out for you to use!!!"

She went to her piano and started to play the Mickey Mouse March.

"Don't mind me, I do this a lot!"

Last edited by Orreed; 04-29-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #59
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:

Ms. Rootle seemed odd, but nice. She noticed there was five other students at the table. It was easy to figure our she was at the Adventureland table by the chairs being zebra and green, vines hanging off the cieling in her area, a wall display shelf with a mini jungle cruise boat and orange bird, and a picture of the Swiss Family Robison tree house. The other tables were similar.

While chatting with the other students she worked on her name index card. Art was one of her passions, but she wasn't going to spend too much time on it, bit still make it cute. She did not know too much about Magic Kingdom, but went to the similar Disneyland Paris a few times.

Last edited by Orreed; 04-29-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:02 PM   #60
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Melanie:
Melanie had walked in long before the bell rang( thank goodness!) and taken a seat at the fantasyland table. She wasn't so good with making friends, and preferred not to be the only one stuck by herself (she was embarrassed).
"Ms.Rootle? What exactly will we be doing with the Magic Kingdom theme?" Melanie had been very tentative about asking this. She didn't want to sound dumb.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: