Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #16
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Avalon Alori: Avalon looked up, her wings quivering as Miss AK talked about cheer squad. She'd like to be on the squad, but then again, she was probably too small. She spoke, more like shouted for her, so Miss AK could hear her. "I know my sister, Rani, isn't well-known. She starred in her first book, Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon, in 2006," she stated.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 04-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #17
GoofyFunyun
I'm just another one of those forgotten Disney princesses.

Mary Jane looked at Catherine and Marci. She wanted more than anything to be their friend. When she saw Marci heading toward her, she suddenly got shy. "Hello Marci," was all she could say. Then they started talking about cheerleading. Mary Jane listened then decided to join in. "I'd like to try cheerleading someday too!"
Loki: "You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..."
First Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125266
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #18
spursboy13
Galactic Hero

Jabeeko: He replies, "Yes. I have always loved learning, because I have always wanted to be as smart as Stitch. That is why I am really young for High School." He gives a smile of happiness and friendship, then turns around to walk back to his seat feeling a little more comfortable.

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." - Kingdom Hearts
"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King
"Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it." -A Nightmare Before Christmas
"I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now" -The Incredibles
Old 04-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #19
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Marci: "It would be really cool if a kitten were on the team!" she said to Mary Jane. Then she looked and saw Jabeeko. She thought he was getting all the attention all of a sudden. "How can he be getting all of the attention!" she thought to herself. "I'm the popular one!"

OOC: I'm going to make Marci not like Jabeeko. Just putting that out there. No hate to spursboy13, it's just that the idea came to me when everyone else was saying in their roles that they were talking to him.
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.
Future Mrs. Stypayhorlikson!

Current PTR/TR: It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Old 04-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #20
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:
Catherine was happily chatting with the other girls.

OOC: Where is this school located? and Is this a boarding school?
Old 04-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #21
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Catherine:
Catherine was happily chatting with the other girls.

OOC: Where is this school located? and Is this a boarding school?
OOC: The school is located somewhere in Florida that is very hard to find by the naked eye. And no, it's not a boarding school.

Miss AK: Miss Karmichael said to the class, "So, now let me tell all of you about me. I've been teaching at this school for about 3 years now, and I love cute things! That's right Mary Jane, *tee-hee* you are hard to resist cause you're species is on my list of cutest things. That and puppies, babies, One Direction, any baby animal, etc. Also, Cinderella is my sister's cousin's aunt's cousin's sister's sister's cousin's brother's grandmother's sister's cousin's mother's sister's cousin's grandmother's sister's cousin!"
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.
Future Mrs. Stypayhorlikson!

Current PTR/TR: It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Old 04-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #22
Cinderella8

Avalon Alori: Ava blinked slowly as she payed well attention to Miss AK's relation to Cinderella. Then she flitted over closer to Catherine and Mary Jane, too shy to speak up and talk to them. Her long blonde hair hung a bit in her face as she tried to think of what she could say to the girls.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 04-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #23
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: Celine walked through the open classroom door and walked to the back corner of the room. No one noticed when she flew in, which surprised her. Someone always noticed her wings. Too often for her liking, really. She sat at an empty desk , rested her feet on a chair beside her, and twirled her thin, blonde hair, hoping someone would talk to her.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #24
Cinderella8

Avalon Alori: Ava watched Celine come in. "Another fairy!" she thought. Avaflitted towards Celine's desk. "H-hi," she stammered, trying to gather herself. She twirled her blone hair. "I'm Avalon."
Old 04-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #25
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Melanie: Melanie wasn't to miss something; when Celine flew in she saw out of the corner of her eye but ignored it, still sitting shyly at her desk.
But as the conversations went on, Melanie was a bit keen to maybe add in. "Er-I'm not much into cheer leading, just you know. But I think we should discuss something...maybe...academic? It is school...although I suppose this is the first day..." Melanie said this rather tentatively, blushing , hunching her shoulders in a shy way and looking down, as everyone was staring at her. She was a very good student and wanted to learn.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013Alligator Bayou@POR +MNSSHP Sept. 2104
Old 04-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #26
Cinderella8

Avalon Alori: Ava's short attention span went to Melanie as she waited for Celine's reply. "She's right," Ava called, and again, so she could be heard, more like shouted.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #27
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: After an awkward pause, Celine looked up and brightened, seeing another fairy. Then it darkened, just a little, because she realized she might not be the center of attention here. "Hi," she said cautiously, "I'm Celine."
Old 04-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #28
Cinderella8

Avalon Alori: Ava glanced back at Celine. "Who are you related to? I'm related to Rani, a water fairy."
Old 04-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #29
abidale
DIS Veteran

Celine: "That's awesome," Celine said, looking down at her feet. "I'm related to Cinderella's fairy godmother, actually. I can do a little magic."
Old 04-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #30
Cinderella8

Avalon Alori: Avalon brightened up as Celine spoke to her. "Wow! I can do simple magic with water, as long as I have fairy dust. Not on my own, though," she added wistfully.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: