Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

School Of Disney RP

You must sign up before playing! (Link at the end)

Reminder of the rules: No trolling, bullying, etc. Also, only post for your character and nobody else's. If you are going to say something out of character, please put OOC. We will use the same script kind of format that the Collins Institute uses (If you don't know what this looks like, look at the Collins Institute thread)

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! (again, just put them as OOC)

List Of Characters
~Miss Adalaide Karmichael (Miss AK) - teacher
~Marciline Oceana (Marci) - student
~Catherine - student
~Jabeeko - student
~Avalon (Ava) Alori - student
~Mary Jane - student
~Melinda Rootle - teacher
~Rina Cymberline - teacher
~Brynn - student
~Adrien Admon - student
~Adriana (Dree) - student
~Mrs. Treble - teacher
~Jaqui - student
~Delphin - student
~Victoria - student
~Ella - student (IndigoFaith)
~William Rider - student
~Jason - student
~Nat - student
~Mr. William "Will" Hawkins - teacher
~Rosaline - student
~Charlotte (Char) - student
~Ella - student (1elle2)
~Imogen Stone - student
~Miss Wallace - teacher
~Art - student
~Brendan - student
~Scarlet - student
~Saphire - student
~Veronika von Schweetz (Mrs. von Schweetz) - teacher
~Carolina - student
~Erika Leer - student
~Henriette (Henri) O'Malley - student
~Ms. Mariah Odie - teacher
~Licorica von Schweetz - student
~Amanda Saige - teacher
~Melody - student
~Agnes Oceana - student
~Diana Por - student
~Charles Turner - student
~Marian Turner - student
~Tadita Smith - student
~Cynthia LaBouff - student
~Angelina Northwest - student
~Alexa Pines (Alex) - student
~Roselyn Sparrow (Rosie) - student
~Drew - student
~Anna Pennington - student
~Jeremy Moore - student
~Suzane - student
~Hannah Corduroy - student
~Lexi - student
~Li Fen - student
~Rose White - student
~Matthew (Matt) - student

Class Schedule

A Day
~Miss Karmichael - Disney History (Also cheerleading coach and leader of clubs)
~Mrs. Rootle - Geometry (Also volleyball coach)
~Ms. Cymberline - Art (Also track coach)
~Lunch
~Mrs. Treble - Music (Also the conductor of choir, orchestra, and band)
~Mr. Hawkins - Science (Also football coach)
~End of day (The sports and extracirriculars will be at the end of the day)

B Day
~Miss Wallace - Government w/ Disney Style (Also baseball/softball coach)
~Study Hall (supervised by Miss Wallace, held in the library)
~Mrs. von Schweetz - PE (also soccer coach)
~Lunch
~Ms. Odie - Magic (also basketball coach)
~Ms. Saige - Languages (also director of the musical)
~End of day (The sports and extracirriculars will be at the end of the day)

Study Hall Table Assignments
1.Marci, Jaqui, Jason, and Nat
2.Will, MJ, Henriette, and Celine
3.Ava, Erika, Adrian, and Alli
4.Rosaline, Saphire, Brendon, and Adriana
5.Scarlet, Ella, Ella, and Victoria
6.Art, Char, Imogen, and Delphin
7.Cathrine

Gym Class Teams (In case anyone forgets)
~None yet

AND WE BEGIN!

Marci: Marciline Oceana walked into her new school. It was the first day, and she was sure she was going to make a ton of new friends. "I don't know why I had to switch schools just because Ariel is my long lost cousin," she thought to herself. Her first class was Disney History with what seemed to look like a nice teacher, Miss Karmichael. It seemed like her other classmates were related to some strange Disney characters. She knew it would probably be easy to make friends since she didn't have such a hard time at her old school.

Miss AK: The teacher said, "Hello class *tee-hee!* I'm your teacher, Miss Adalaide Karmichael, but please call me Miss Karmichael or Miss K. Let's get to know each other a little bit!" She pointed to Marci.

Marci: She said to the entire class, "Um... hey everybody! I'm Marci, I'm 15, and I'm related to Ariel. She's my long lost cousin. The totes coolest thing about that is that I'm also part mermaid!" Marci definitely felt confident that she'd make a ton of friends.

Miss AK: Miss Karmichael pointed to another student.

OOC: Btw, the grades can be mixed so like Freshmen and Sophomores can be in the same class. Just putting that out there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post48224999

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.
Elsa-You can't marry a man you just met. Almost every princess-What?!
Certified Disney Addict
One Direction and Disney are my life. <3
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
One more thing, ponies.

Last edited by Silvermist20; 09-22-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:
Catherine was thrilled to be at a school instead of a private tutor! Sometimes it was lonely alone in the castle. She got called on.
"Hello! I'm Princess Catherine. My uncle is the king of Germany and Sleeping Beauty is related to me from a long time ago. I really enjoy drawing, singing, and horseback riding."

Last edited by Orreed; 04-27-2013 at 06:26 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Brit: First day and I'm already late. Great. Hopefully the teacher of... *looks at paper* Disney History won't be mad. *runs down the hall until she gets there* *sighs and opens the door* *sits down at a desk*

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
Old 04-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
Silvermist20

Miss AK "Well, I see someone's a little late," she said. "That's ok. It's the first day anyway. So tell us a little about yourself," she said as she pointed to the late student.

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.
Certified Disney Addict
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
One more thing, ponies.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #5
GoofyFunyun
I'm just another one of those forgotten Disney princesses.

Brit didn't hear her, so the teacher called on Mary Jane. Mary Jane didn't hear her, she was off in dreamland (again). Miss Adalaide Karmichael called on her again, this time more sharply. Mary Jane, startled, sat up straight and stared blankly at the teacher. Miss AK repeated herself for the third time. "Oh! I'm Mary Jane...um... and I'm one of Oliver's sisters, adopted into a different family," Mary Jane stumbled.
Loki: "You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..."
First Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125266
Old 04-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #6
spursboy13
Galactic Hero

Then there is another knock at the door. It opens and Jabeeko walks in. He says stumbling, "Is.. this.. Ms... AK's... class?"

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." - Kingdom Hearts
"A true hero isnít measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King
"Just because I cannot see it, doesnít mean I canít believe it." -A Nightmare Before Christmas
"I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now" -The Incredibles
Old 04-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #7
Silvermist20

OOC: Just another reminder that we are using the same script form that the Collins Institute uses! So if you don't know what that looks like, go to that thread to see it.

Miss AK: She knew this year would be interesting. "I am so happy to be teaching all of you this year! *giggle* Well, does anyone know anything about Disney?" asked the teacher.

Marci: Marci raised her hand and said, "I know that the movie my sister was from first premeired in 1989." She saw Mary Jane looking at her with her little kitten eyes that made it look like she wanted to be her friend. Marci couldn't resist, so she came up to her and said, "Hi, I'm Marci." Another student came up to the both of them.

Certified Disney Addict
One more thing, ponies.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:

Catherine saw a cute kitty. And hey, that other girl was introducing, a good time to meet friends. "Hello, I'm Catherine."

Last edited by Orreed; 04-28-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

OOC: sorry this isn't in color-I'm using it on my phone.

Melanie: Melanie was sitting next to them, just beside the door. She decided that now was the time to introduce herself, if ever. "Hello. My name's Melanie." She was rather shy.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other peopleís business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." ó The Maraudersí Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
Old 04-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
Silvermist20

Marci: "Hey Melanie, hey Catherine. Hey, here's an idea," she said, trying to start her popularity. "Let's get to know each other and be friends! Here's a fun fact nobody except my old friends know about me, but I was a cheerleader at my old school and I really hope there's a cheer squad at this school too."

Certified Disney Addict
One more thing, ponies.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:
"Sure, I'm excited to meet new friends. This is my first year at a school. If we have a cheer squad I might try out maybe."

The idea of cheerleading was not ideal, but she wanted to make as many friends and have a variety of activites as possible. Most kids got 12 years of school, but she'd only get 4. Before she had a tutor in the castle. She was hoping to convince her father to go to college. Catherine cared more about being a normal kid then training to be a bride to a prince, not of her choosing. Finally going to school was a blessing.

Last edited by Orreed; 04-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #12
spursboy13
Galactic Hero

Jabeeko: While all the excitement is going on around the classroom, Jabeeko just sits there. Nobody really see's him, so even though he had trouble with English, he tried to go up to Catherine. He says, "Hi. I am Jabeeko. Related to Stitch." He sits there and waits for an answer and notices that now, everyone is staring at him.

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." - Kingdom Hearts
"A true hero isnít measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King
"Just because I cannot see it, doesnít mean I canít believe it." -A Nightmare Before Christmas
"I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now" -The Incredibles
Old 04-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #13
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Melanie:
Melanie frowned slightly, as she was rather sorry for Jabeeko. She knew what it felt like to be stared at. "Hello," she said. She hoped to bring the attention away.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other peopleís business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." ó The Maraudersí Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
Old 04-28-2013, 08:50 AM   #14
Silvermist20

Marci: Marci raised her hand and asked Miss Karmichael if there was a cheer squad.

Miss AK: "Of course there is! And the best part, I'M THE COACH! SQUEEEEEEE!" she said excitedly.

Marci: "Catherine, you and I can try out together!" she said to her. She deffinately knew this year would be easy to make new friends, escpecially since, again, she had no trouble at her old school.

OOC: We need more teachers, so if anybody wants to also be a teacher, they can if they want to. Just sign up!

Certified Disney Addict
One more thing, ponies.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #15
Orreed
Olivia

Catherine:
She felt bad for Jabeeko. She wasn't ignoring him eariler, just in conversation with someone else. She finished up her conversation with Marci, "That might be fun. I'll think about it. Nice meeting you!" And headed to Jabeeko. "Hi Jabeeko. Are you excited for the first day of school?"

Last edited by Orreed; 04-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: