Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
LOVEMY3KIDDOS
DIS Veteran

Question re: Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast

I am hoping someone can shed some light...we are going to be a party of 9...some light eaters...some heavy...my DH, BIL and 17 yo son can put it away!! We have not been to this meal in years. I saw that it is a menu but all you can eat. Filet is a choice...can you really get all you can eat filet? If so, I may never get them out of there! Also, if you order the crepes or filet or whatever and want more, can you change your selection? Thanks for any help!!

Check out my etsy shop: WallScraps for handmade personalized Disney autograph books, countdowns and scrapbooks!
LOVEMY3KIDDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Only breakfast is all you care to eat. You can order as much as you like. You can each other your first choice and then order your second, fifth or tenth serving Yes you can change your selection between helpings

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
LOVEMY3KIDDOS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83 View Post
Only breakfast is all you care to eat. You can order as much as you like. You can each other your first choice and then order your second, fifth or tenth serving Yes you can change your selection between helpings
Yep...we are doing breakfast...sorry should have said that...I for whatever reason seem to forget they do every meal there! LOL We really very rarely eat in MK at all! (Too many great resort choices close by!!) Thanks for your help! So they will be some happy boys! Wow...that's crazy though...I better pack them elastic waist pants!! LOL But I like that you can change what you get for the second serving...allows me to sample a couple of their items when DH and DS order!

Check out my etsy shop: WallScraps for handmade personalized Disney autograph books, countdowns and scrapbooks!
LOVEMY3KIDDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #4
cigar95
DIS weakest link

For having "seconds", not to mention thirds and fourths, you can also "mix and match" - have some more bacon from this choice, plus the yogurt and granola from the other choice, and so on. Don't have to order an entire plate if you just want one of the things on it.
cigar95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #5
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEMY3KIDDOS View Post
Yep...we are doing breakfast...sorry should have said that...I for whatever reason seem to forget they do every meal there! LOL We really very rarely eat in MK at all! (Too many great resort choices close by!!) Thanks for your help! So they will be some happy boys! Wow...that's crazy though...I better pack them elastic waist pants!! LOL But I like that you can change what you get for the second serving...allows me to sample a couple of their items when DH and DS order!
CRT for breakfast is our favourite when compared to lunch and dinner there. Your family will have a great time.

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: