Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
jeanelain
Earning My Ears

question about quick service

with the quick service dining plan, you are entitled to a beverage, entree and dessert for lunch/dinner. My question is: can I get my beverage and entree, say at mexico in world showcase, and then get my dessert at norway? or does the whole meal have to be used at once at same restaurant? thanks for any tips/help.
jeanelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanelain View Post
with the quick service dining plan, you are entitled to a beverage, entree and dessert for lunch/dinner. My question is: can I get my beverage and entree, say at mexico in world showcase, and then get my dessert at norway? or does the whole meal have to be used at once at same restaurant? thanks for any tips/help.
You have to order the dessert with your meal.You can use your snack credit as your dessert in another location. If you eat at the resort most of there dessert are wrapped so you can save it for later now that they have refrigerators in the rooms now.

77,79,88-off-site,89,90 FW,96 ASMO, 05 off-site, 07,09,11 POP, 13 POR/POFQ, 2015 POP
DD 50 ,DM 48 ,DS 16
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Also remember if you do eat st the resort, your meal will include a drink. Most people would bring their resort mug as there drink but your allowed another drink. Last time I went I would get my meal and thought my refillable mug was my drink but they insisted I go back and get another drink. So I stocked up on bottled water and nesquick chocolate milk.

77,79,88-off-site,89,90 FW,96 ASMO, 05 off-site, 07,09,11 POP, 13 POR/POFQ, 2015 POP
DD 50 ,DM 48 ,DS 16
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #4
purple figment
DIS Veteran

You cannot split the entitlements between 2 restaurants. They all have to be ordered at the same time.

At the resort food courts, however, if there is an ice cream dessert that qualifies let the cashier know you want the ice cream. The cashier will write on your receipt that you have a certain period of time (around 60 minutes) to come back and get the ice cream.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: