DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
myxdvz
DVC - BLT

WDW in a month - I have a few questions

Hello! We are leaving for WDW in a month and I have a couple of questions that I hope people here can answer

1. I purchased PAPs last December, where/when do we get it? We arrive at BCV (I decided to keep our night) really late at night (11pm-midnight).

2. Where do I get the TiW card. Can I get it from the resort?

3. On a Monday night (June 3), are their late dining places at the BoardWalk if we are hungry?

4. If we order from GG, what time will it get there? Will it already be in our room or do we pick it up upon check-in. Can we get things like hotdog/bacon so we can cook the first night?

5. How do I go about getting an Owner's Locker? I'm thinking of starting to buy/accumulate things to leave at WDW.

Thanks in advance for all responses!
Dec 2006 - X DLR / May 2010 - XY WDW, ASMo / March 2011 - XYZ DVC/DCL (AKV, Dream, OKW, Hilton) / Jan 2012 - XYZ DLR, PPH, VGC / June 2013 - WXYZ WDW, BCV/BWV / Oct 2013 - HKDL / Nov 2013 - WXYZ WDW/BLT/WBC, DCL/Magic / Mar 2014 WDW/OKW /
June 2014 HHI

myxdvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
WebmasterDoc
Administrator

DISboards Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxdvz View Post
Hello! We are leaving for WDW in a month and I have a couple of questions that I hope people here can answer

1. I purchased PAPs last December, where/when do we get it? We arrive at BCV (I decided to keep our night) really late at night (11pm-midnight).

3. On a Monday night (June 3), are their late dining places at the BoardWalk if we are hungry?

4. If we order from GG, what time will it get there? Will it already be in our room or do we pick it up upon check-in. Can we get things like hotdog/bacon so we can cook the first night?

5. How do I go about getting an Owner's Locker? I'm thinking of starting to buy/accumulate things to leave at WDW.

You can pick up your PAP at any Guest Services desk - they are located at each Theme Park (both outside and inside) and also at DD. The resort will not have them

TIW cards are also purchased at any Guest Service location.

Yes, the Boardwalk area does have some dining options that are open in the evening.

You can let GG know your expected arrival time. They will usually have already delivered it and it will be stored with the Bell Staff (refrigerated items will be refrigerated too).

You can go to OwnersLocker.com for information about getting a locker. Be sure to look on the Member's website (under Member Perks) as there is a DVC member discount available thru a link on the Member site. You'll need to access OL thru that link in order to get the DVC discount though - so don't sign up on the OL site until you have gone thru the Member link. OL will even deliver your locker on this stay if you'd like!

Have a great stay!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
thepops
DIS Veteran

Quote:

1) I think the easiest might be Guest Relations by the International Gateway entrance to Epcot (you're close by).
2) Same as #1 I believe.
3) ESPN should be open, maybe others.
4) It should be with Baggage services (they will keep cold things cold) and they will bring it up for you.
5) go to here and sign up. https://www.ownerslocker.com/order/index.cfm You can use my e-mail as the referring member (pops_dad at Verizon.net)
-Enjoy!
-Jim
Old 04-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
myxdvz
DVC - BLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepops View Post
1) I think the easiest might be Guest Relations by the International Gateway entrance to Epcot (you're close by).
What time does this open/close? I think we ALL have to be there to get our PAP. Right now, I have a reservation for Ohana breakfast around (10am).

I'm curious if we should

- Get our PAPs at IG, use Epcot monorail to TTC to Poly.
- Or if we go to Ohana via cab. Then Poly to MK via monoral and get it from there.

Problem is, i wouldn't have a TiW if I do the 2nd one.

- or I should cancel Ohana and do it another day.
Dec 2006 - X DLR / May 2010 - XY WDW, ASMo / March 2011 - XYZ DVC/DCL (AKV, Dream, OKW, Hilton) / Jan 2012 - XYZ DLR, PPH, VGC / June 2013 - WXYZ WDW, BCV/BWV / Oct 2013 - HKDL / Nov 2013 - WXYZ WDW/BLT/WBC, DCL/Magic / Mar 2014 WDW/OKW /
June 2014 HHI

myxdvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
erionm
DIS Veteran

Guest Relations at the IG should be open at least 30 minutes prior to any guests being let in to Epcot. This also takes into consideration morning EMH and ADRs that happen prior to the official park opening.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #6
rlovew

DISboards Moderator

Quote:

As mentioned you get both of these at Guest Relations- you can go to the International Gateway (which should be open by 8am at the latest) - if you are not worried about park entrance 1 adult can go and pick up their pass and the TIW and everyone else can get their's later. An adult can pick up there own and the ones for anyone under 18 as far as the passes go but I believe each adult will need to show proof of living at the DVC address to pick their pass up.

Even if ESPN Club is closed there is Fresh at Dolphin that is open 24 hours a day and is a short walk from the Boardwalk
Your other questions have been better answered already.

Rebecca
Old 04-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
VrBchJ
DIS Veteran

For late night dining the Picabu Buffeteria at the Dophin is open 24 hours. They give a DVC discount.
VrBchJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: