Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #16
jrbdad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGirl09 View Post
We just got off fantasy concierge and only got 2 cards, too. It was an amazing experience. Worth every penny IMO.
Shhhhhh......don't tell anyone
jrbdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #17
kamgen
It is what it is...

I think it is very subjective. Concierge is really nice, but for us it really isn't where we want to put our money. We have cruised in everything from a cat 11 up to concierge 1 bedroom suite. But I would rather take 3 cruises than one and that is the price difference many times. While I enjoyed sailing concierge, it didn't make me enjoy my cruise more than the ones when I sailed in an inside room. To each his own. ;-)

kamgen is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #18
knan74
Kristin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing818 View Post
Last October, we upgraded from a ocean view (forgot the category) to concierge for $680, for DW & I it was a great decision. As noted above the lounge & the sun deck were great. Also the concierge team really made sure we had an exceptional cruise experience.

As I recall when we upgraded at the port last October, the upgrade charge for a 1 bedroom was $1,200.

One big problem, once you experience Concierge you won't want to go back to a standard stateroom. Witness the fact that we upgraded our cruise this past January to Concierge & have booked the 2013 & 14 NYE cruises as Concierge.
We are in an 00V right now on the second half of our B2B in August (in a regular verandah room for the 4 night first leg)...since we will be in the port first, we figured we would try to upgrade the 00V....do you mean that it was 1200 from the family oceanview concierge to the one bedroom concierge was 1200? For how many people? Thank you for answering my questions if you see them!! (Or if anyone else has done similarly)

UPDATED: Aug 11 & 15- Dream BTB w/Concierge Honeymoon!

1988, 1992, 1993, 1994- Offsite--- May 1996-Contemporary (Main) --- Feb 2003- Carribbean Beach- Jamaica (Universal Dance Association National Championship) ---Jul 2005- Offsite (20th Birthday- July 4th, 2005)--- Aug 2006- Contemporary- Garden Bldg--- May 2009- All-Star Sports---Jul 2011- All-Star Music--- Aug 2011- Port Orleans French Quarter--- Dec 2011- Old Key West---Aug 2013- 4 Night Bahamas-DCL Dream---Aug 2013- USF/IoA/SW--Aug 2013- Coronado Springs (Honeymoon!!!)

Disney Sister 24- CM/DCP- WDW-May 2011- Jan 2012
Disney Sister 23- CM/DCP- WDW-May 2011- Jan 2012---DLR- Aug 2012-Present
knan74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: