Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
chimommy
Mouseketeer

Booking adr's

If staying onsite I thought you could book at 180+10 days... But the woman I spoke to at Disney told me no sooner than 180 days... Did it change??
chimommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #2
Fivemuggles
Mouseketeer

180+10 means that 180 days, plus up to 10 days AFTER the 180 - so if your 180 day is on the 1st, you can make reservations up until the 10th of that month.
Fivemuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
Gabisgramma
Earning My Ears

When I talked to them today they said you can only book the 180+10 if you have your hotel reservations made and then only by phone. If you don't have them then you can only make ADR's one at a time. There is a link on this site to make them 180+10 online through the old disney site and it works, but only if you have hotel reservations already. I just googled it and found the link on the DISboards. It is making it so much harder to get any good ADR's than when I was making ADR's for April 2013. I am probably the reason they changed the rules. I changed my ADR's a million times because I kept finding some new info or tip that made me keeping changing park days and what time to eat or what restaurant to eat at. Hope this helps you. Good luck!
Gabisgramma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #4
Gabisgramma
Earning My Ears

I tried to post the link, but it won't let me until I have ten posts. I will try to go make comments on things and get back to put the link on for you unless someone posts it sooner for you or you find it yourself.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #5
chimommy
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=Gabisgramma;48216493]I tried to post the link, but it won't let me until I have ten posts. I will try to go make comments on things and get back to put the link on for you unless someone posts it sooner for you or you find it yourself.[/QUOTE
Thanks! And please post if you can!!
chimommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:12 AM   #6
Gabisgramma
Earning My Ears

Finally! Took me time to find things I could comment on since I haven't even been to Disney yet. Anyway here is the link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/

You have to log out of the current disney site and make sure your cookies are cleaned out (under internet options if you are on Internet Explorer) and then log into the old Disney site, make ADR's, and then to get back to new site you have to log out again and clean out cookies again, then log into current Disney site and your ADR's should show up under reservations. I found this in my Disney October 2013 thread. Hope it works for you let me know if it doesn't because there are more tips for it on the Disney Oct 2013 facebook page,

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: