Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
magicmia
Earning My Ears

Which Resort would you choose and why...

We are a family of 3... about to become 4, so this year's trip was postponed until next year. It will be myself, hubby, DD7 and DD1 when we go (first part of June). We stayed at Pop for our first family trip and enjoyed it very much. We were hardly ever in the room so it was enough for us. With that being said, we are looking at a LM room at AOA. I have always wanted to stay at POFQ, but my husband and I keep going back and forth. Some of our concerns:

Room Size with a pack-n-play

Size of Resort (AOA large and POFQ small)

Noise from other rooms (do not wake the baby)

Which our oldest daughter would prefer (we want this to be a surprise so we can't just ask her) AOA is more "Disney" to us but POFQ has the cool slide pool and boat to DTD.

Husband is leaning towards AOA and said next time when our oldest is older we could do mod or deluxe when she won't care as much about decor etc? I'm just torn. Thanks for your input
Old 04-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
bgraham34
Wilderness Lodger

Honestly I would look into doing AOA. You will have more room, the pool is spectacular there and its the best Food Court on property. The room size will certainly fit your needs.

If you want to look into Beach club they have the best pool on property with a sandy bottom.

Last edited by bgraham34; 04-24-2013 at 04:53 PM.
bgraham34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #3
geraghty
Mouseketeer

I would not worry about the pack n play. It will fit just fine at POFQ. If you choose POFQ, request building 4, you will literally be a stones throw away from the bus stop, pool, food court and courtyard where they play movies at night. The rooms have two queen beds and the pool slide is nice. I have not stayed at AoA, so I can't compare. My parents stayed there last year with 3 kids and are booking AoA again for next years trip so it must be nice also.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: