Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #1216
sd83102
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17

Any discount starting September 28th?

Has anyone heard of any discounts starting September 28th? Our travel dates are not flexible at all. We'll be coming even without a discount, but one would really help. I'd take just a room discount.
sd83102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #1217
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,716

I am so mad. I called for 2 rooms this morning and I just got around to looking at figures and I am pretty sure the CM gave me the room discount verses free dining, which is what I asked for. Now I have to call and wait AGAIN!!!!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #1218
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd83102 View Post
Has anyone heard of any discounts starting September 28th? Our travel dates are not flexible at all. We'll be coming even without a discount, but one would really help. I'd take just a room discount.
Nothing yet :-)
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #1219
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I am so mad. I called for 2 rooms this morning and I just got around to looking at figures and I am pretty sure the CM gave me the room discount verses free dining, which is what I asked for. Now I have to call and wait AGAIN!!!!
Very frustrating!
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #1220
acwaters
Mouseketeer
 
acwaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 80

Disney VISA Late Summer Offer

Travel Dates: August 15 - September 28, 2013
Book By: July 31, 2013
Booking Code: MDM for packages

Disney’s Visa cardholders can save up to 30% on Walt Disney World Resort hotel stays, most nights from 8/15/13 to 9/28/13. Save even more with a vacation package* that includes Magic Your Way ticket for every person in your party. One of Disney's Dining Plans may be added at full price. 30% savings is for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts. Fort Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort are not included in this offer. Some resorts or room types may not be included in this offer.

Sample Room Savings:

5% off All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah view), Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Contemporary (Club Level)
15% off Art of Animation (Family Suites)
20% off All-Star Movies, All-Star Sports, Contemporary (except Club Level), Grand Floridian, Pop Century, Polynesian
25% off Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs (standard rooms only), Port Orleans-Riverside
30% off Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Old Key West, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club I got this in a mouse for less email,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd83102 View Post
Has anyone heard of any discounts starting September 28th? Our travel dates are not flexible at all. We'll be coming even without a discount, but one would really help. I'd take just a room discount.
acwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #1221
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,196

Room discount thread

Hey guys, we actually have a separate thread discussing the room discounts released today. Come there for up to date information.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3103784
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #1222
saradela
DIS Veteran
 
saradela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 742

Exclamation Dinning Plan

So, I called Disney Mexico a few days ago, and the dates are official!
The dates are those.

I heard that prices for the tickets are increasing this friday. I haven't made a reservation because I plan to call on the 9th of may and get the free dining plan. My question is this: How can I get a hold of the tickets and still get the dining plan? Do I buy the tickets only in advance? Of must I buy the tickets at the same time while I make my hotel reservations?
Thanks!
__________________
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible"-Walt Disney
saradela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #1223
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradela View Post
So, I called Disney Mexico a few days ago, and the dates are official!
The dates are those.

I heard that prices for the tickets are increasing this friday. I haven't made a reservation because I plan to call on the 9th of may and get the free dining plan. My question is this: How can I get a hold of the tickets and still get the dining plan? Do I buy the tickets only in advance? Of must I buy the tickets at the same time while I make my hotel reservations?
Thanks!
You can not apply a free dining discount unless you are booked under a Magic Your Way Package that includes room, tickets and dining. The FD promo will also have a 3 night minimum night stay and everyone on the reservation will be required to have a minimum 2 day base ticket as part of the FD package.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #1224
saradela
DIS Veteran
 
saradela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 742

Booo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
You can not apply a free dining discount unless you are booked under a Magic Your Way Package that includes room, tickets and dining. The FD promo will also have a 3 night minimum night stay and everyone on the reservation will be required to have a minimum 2 day base ticket as part of the FD package.
Oh, well..... Thank you!
__________________
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible"-Walt Disney
saradela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #1225
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,716

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
Very frustrating!
It was the room discount. and I was able to save an additional 900 off both rooms now on top of what i thought I saves, whichs was about 1230, so the total discount off the 2 rooms is over 2000. Gotta love that
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #1226
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,296

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post

It was the room discount. and I was able to save an additional 900 off both rooms now on top of what i thought I saves, whichs was about 1230, so the total discount off the 2 rooms is over 2000. Gotta love that
I figured. Yay!!!
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #1227
WDW in Pearls
Monograms and Minnie Ears
 
WDW in Pearls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 484

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet715 View Post
Doesn't everyone have a Disney Visa? And if not, WHY????
I often wonder the same thing. Unless your credit is really bad I don't see any downside to it. You're going to spend the money anyway, might as well get some of it back in rewards dollars. Not to mention the early access to specials.
__________________
Disney Inn 1988 Polynesian 1989-1993, Club Level 1995-1996, 2000-2001
Grand Floridian Club Level 1994 Pop Century 2008 Dolphin 2011
Wilderness Lodge 2012 and 2013First Disney Cruise in 2014??


WDW in Pearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #1228
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran
 
disneyfantotheend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,756

I thought ticket prices had already increased this year? Or maybe it was just that they were increasing earlier than usual? Will this be twice that the tickets increased this year or just the usual once?
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #1229
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,718

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
I thought ticket prices had already increased this year? Or maybe it was just that they were increasing earlier than usual? Will this be twice that the tickets increased this year or just the usual once?
There has not been an increase this year. The last increase was in June 2012.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #1230
GaBelle
DIS Veteran
 
GaBelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW in Pearls

I often wonder the same thing. Unless your credit is really bad I don't see any downside to it. You're going to spend the money anyway, might as well get some of it back in rewards dollars. Not to mention the early access to specials.
I don't have one. We only have 2 credit cards: an Amex that we use primarily and a low limit Visa that I use for online shopping. It's not a credit worthiness issue. We just don't like credit cards.
Now if there were a Disney American Express, I would be first in line!
__________________
Sept 2008- offsite, Sept 2010- Poly, Sept 2011- GF, Sept 2013-WL, Sept 2014- YC
4 MNSSHP
GaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: