Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Photography Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #31
jimim
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 1,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvtsallo View Post

Great shots. I love that lens but the weight sometimes is too much.
It is a tank. I almost bought it a few months back but for how much I would be using out past 100 mm right now for the point in my life I'm at with my shooting it wasn't worth it. I ended up with moving towards full frame with buying the new 24-70mm 2.8 and getting the 85mm prime for now. It has spotted my fine so far bit I do want to get the 70-200 eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House June 13th for the week.

Planning Old Key West for Columbus week for 6 nights and then off to a Disney Cruise for 3 nights!
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60184887@N08/
jimim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #32
jimim
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 1,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post

Thanks! I could learn to love that lens, in spite of its heft. I took it to my daughter's softball game last night so I'm getting more used to it. I know when I had the other version of this lens when my older son graduated it seemed even worse. It helps a LOT to have it on a black rapid strap so I can occasionally hang it at my side.

I still toy with buying the Sigma 50-150 f/2.8 OS but it's almost as heavy as this lens at 2.95 pounds compared to this one at 3.28 pounds. I have the non OS version of that lens but really lose out a lot by not having stabilization. I looked at the shutter speeds on what I took the other night at Baccalaureate and had clear shots at 1/50 and 1/60. I never could have done that on the non OS Sigma. But dang that Sigma is SO much lighter than this. And I do LOVE the 50-150 range. 50mm just seems so much more usable to me than 70mm (on a crop sensor).
I see u have a black rapid strap. I use this in the parks? How do u like it? I was thinking of getting one for June's trip but didnt m ow if I was going to lime it. I'm a in and out of my bag guy. It gets old and thought of maybe keeping my camera out more if I has this type of stap. I just do t like my cMera in for t of me when walking and I have 2 little ones now to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House June 13th for the week.

Planning Old Key West for Columbus week for 6 nights and then off to a Disney Cruise for 3 nights!
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60184887@N08/
jimim is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #33
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel Dust View Post
If you are comfortable, I would even suggest shooting in full manual, if you will be in a venue where the lighting will, most likely, not change (graduation type evens, obviously stage performance lights will change). Take a few shots before, to dial in the right exposure. The issue with the some of the semi-auto exposure modes, is that it can get fooled. One shot someone would be wearing a bright white shirt, then the next shot someone is where a black shirt. Or one of stage light just happens to be pointed right at you. You can always take a peek at the light meter in the viewfinder to check if the lighting is doing something drastic.
I totally see your point, and it makes far too much sense for me to do it. I tend not to venture out of the semi-auto modes and am not sure if I want to do it for the first time at graduation. I'm sure I'm far more afraid of full manual than I should be, but I am. I will be taking photos mostly of kids on the stage, but will also be turning occasionally to take photos of kids walking down the aisles and in their seats. And more than likely I'd forget to change some settings back.

This will be another situation where I will struggle with my desire to get good photos at a same time I want to stay in the moment as mom.

On top of everything else, we got our tickets today. We'll be sitting in the 4th row. He really came through with great seats for us. So as it turns out, I could end up not even needing the long lens! Oh well, it will be in my bag in case I need it. And I really won't know for certain until we get there which I prefer. So I'll be prepared either way. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #34
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimim View Post
It is a tank. I almost bought it a few months back but for how much I would be using out past 100 mm right now for the point in my life I'm at with my shooting it wasn't worth it. I ended up with moving towards full frame with buying the new 24-70mm 2.8 and getting the 85mm prime for now. It has spotted my fine so far bit I do want to get the 70-200 eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Just curious what you think of the 85mm prime. I keep trying to come up with alternatives to the 70-200 2.8 lenses for times I want more reach in a fast lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimim View Post
I see u have a black rapid strap. I use this in the parks? How do u like it? I was thinking of getting one for June's trip but didnt m ow if I was going to lime it. I'm a in and out of my bag guy. It gets old and thought of maybe keeping my camera out more if I has this type of stap. I just do t like my cMera in for t of me when walking and I have 2 little ones now to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I do like the Black Rapid. I tend to have my camera out at all times and it's really great to have the option of hanging to my back occasionally. When I am walking through a big crowd though, I carry the lens barrel in my hand, but other than that I let it hang.

I checked out bags this week too. I've never been happy with what I have, but don't know what I DO want. When I described it to the guy at the camera shop he said "Oh, you want the Mary Poppins bag!" And he was right. Instead of getting a bigger bag, I picked up a bigger small bag (a holster bag). I had one already, but it wouldn't fit my camera with any of my longer lenses attached. And if I carry the camera on the black rapid strap, I can easily carry a couple lenses, my wallet and cell phone in the holster bag.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #35
jimim
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 1,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post

Just curious what you think of the 85mm prime. I keep trying to come up with alternatives to the 70-200 2.8 lenses for times I want more reach in a fast lens.

I do like the Black Rapid. I tend to have my camera out at all times and it's really great to have the option of hanging to my back occasionally. When I am walking through a big crowd though, I carry the lens barrel in my hand, but other than that I let it hang.

I checked out bags this week too. I've never been happy with what I have, but don't know what I DO want. When I described it to the guy at the camera shop he said "Oh, you want the Mary Poppins bag!" And he was right. Instead of getting a bigger bag, I picked up a bigger small bag (a holster bag). I had one already, but it wouldn't fit my camera with any of my longer lenses attached. And if I carry the camera on the black rapid strap, I can easily carry a couple lenses, my wallet and cell phone in the holster bag.
Sorry I just saw this! I got the 85 cause I don't want the weight of the 70-200 and didn't need that reach for now. I love it. I think it's razor sharp and just a great lens. That freed up money for my 24-70 mm and now ill sell my canon 17-55 mm 2.8 to cover the extra cost for the canon 2.8 that I got. So between those 2 I have the reach I need right now in my life with young kids.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House June 13th for the week.

Planning Old Key West for Columbus week for 6 nights and then off to a Disney Cruise for 3 nights!
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60184887@N08/
jimim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #36
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimim View Post
Sorry I just saw this! I got the 85 cause I don't want the weight of the 70-200 and didn't need that reach for now. I love it. I think it's razor sharp and just a great lens. That freed up money for my 24-70 mm and now ill sell my canon 17-55 mm 2.8 to cover the extra cost for the canon 2.8 that I got. So between those 2 I have the reach I need right now in my life with young kids.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thanks for the feedback. I have been struggling with where to go next for fast reach. I just don't think I want to carry anything really heavy enough to buy it. I'm leaning more this direction since sometimes I find myself wanting something even faster than 2.8.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #37
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Well, graduation is over. It was a great day. I didn't do as well with the photos as I hoped, but it's really hard when there are so many unknowns. But I have enough to do the scrapbook pages I hoped for, so it will be fine. They also had a photographer there so I'm hoping they got some better angles.

It was lovely having reserved seating. No standing in line 90 minutes in advance waiting for everyone to rush in to find spots. But the seats were indeed a little closer than I would have preferred, so the angle sort of severe.

I had been told by a counselor that my son would be coming down the aisle right next to me, so I had my 17-55 lens ready and was actually taking a couple practice shots down that aisle waiting for him when I realized they were coming down the next aisle over. Oops. Camera was all set up for something different. So I turned off the flash, but forgot to change my settings. This is all I got. I had the camera on program mode when the flash was on so the without the flash the camera gave me 1/15 on the shutter speed:


IMG_9998 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

These are the top 1% who were seated on stage. I felt good about most of the on-stage stuff. I used 3200 ISO and chose 1/200 for shutter speed. The camera chose 4 or 4.5 for aperture:


IMG_0005 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0020 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0052 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0066 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0070 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

When the Superintendent recognized the top 1% he asked the parents to stand. Which is all grand, unless you're holding a huge lens and using your arm rest to steady your arm! I still got off a couple shots, but missed my focus a bit:


IMG_0196 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

I did better with presentation of the diplomas since I was seated again:


IMG_0211 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0227 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

And a shot outside with my 17-55 lens back on:


IMG_0319 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

Overall I felt like I did better with the 70-200 lens than I did 2 years ago at my first son's graduation. With help here, I found settings I was happy with. So thanks to everyone for the recommendations!

Last edited by mom2rtk; 05-21-2013 at 07:16 AM.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #38
Luvscrappin
Mouseketeer
 
Luvscrappin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Posts: 286

Momtrtk,

WOW, I think you got some awesome shots at your sons graduation! I also rented the 70-200 IS 2.8 for my son's graduation and bought the 17-55mm 2.8

I got some decent shots, but yours are so much better! This was my first son to graduate from this HS and I had no idea where they would come in from, etc. I had to change lens at the last minute, but I cant complain. I did most in auto because I was too afraid to "miss the moment" by adjusting the settings. The best shots were the ones I took outside the high school over the weekend with my son in his cap and gown. ( he was so kind to cooperate and not complain, lol)

Anyway, congrats on your son's great accomplishments and kudos on your pics!
__________________
"Enjoy the small things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things

Luvscrappin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #39
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvscrappin View Post
Momtrtk,

WOW, I think you got some awesome shots at your sons graduation! I also rented the 70-200 IS 2.8 for my son's graduation and bought the 17-55mm 2.8

I got some decent shots, but yours are so much better! This was my first son to graduate from this HS and I had no idea where they would come in from, etc. I had to change lens at the last minute, but I cant complain. I did most in auto because I was too afraid to "miss the moment" by adjusting the settings. The best shots were the ones I took outside the high school over the weekend with my son in his cap and gown. ( he was so kind to cooperate and not complain, lol)

Anyway, congrats on your son's great accomplishments and kudos on your pics!
Ahhh..... so you totally understand the challenges of the day!

Thanks for the kind words. And congrats on your son's graduation!

I really do think the unknown nature of all this really was the most frustrating part of it. Of course it helped that our older son graduated there 2 years ago. But it really is hard to balance wanting to be in the moment with wanting to have the shots to remember it by.

I totally got lucky with son #1. The kids were seated in 2 different sections. I happened to choose seats on the right side. Or I probably wouldn't even have been able to see him walk the stage. They had one section come down one side of the stage, and the other group come in the other way.

I'm so glad you got some shots you like outside the high school. I thought about asking them to do that, but didn't think I'd get any buy in. I do think I'm going to as my son this week to visit one of the historical homes in town and let me take a few more photos there. I'm hoping to squeeze that in before I have to return the lens in a couple days, but not sure yet if we'll get it done that soon.

I totally feel for you needing to change lenses at the last minute. That's the sort of thing that really makes events like this so challenging. You'll notice that's exactly the problem I had when they marched in. I honestly thought about carrying a second body (I have my old Xsi still) but figured the family would totally think I had gone off the deep end. If I had it to do over, I'd probably do it anyway.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #40
KCmike
Never have fallen asleep on any attraction
Nothing wrong for dreaming for sure
 
KCmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 8,722

Looks great Janet! Congrats on such wonderful accomplishments for your son. Our graduation was Saturday and there was reserved seating for us too. We chose to sit on the left side and of course they walked from left to right so I missed the best angle for receiving the diploma and walking off stage. I did get some decent shots of other angles. My baby girl graduated Magna Cum Laude and .04 from Summa Cum Laude. I couldn't be anymore proud of her. I will try to post some shots as I get them uploaded over the next few days. It has been one of the most non stop weeks of my life. From award nights for the twins band accomplishments, to my daughter's scholarship awards, to graduation and then the graduation party on Sunday, and tonight was my son's tennis team awards. Several nights we got home after 10pm and my body is just running on fumes. 4 more days of High School for my youngest two while my daughter has one college course final exam tomorrow. Yep, she graduated from High School Saturday yet still has a final tomorrow because of a college credit course. 5 days away from vacation too! Whaaat? All we have planned is where were staying in Orlando for the band trip. Help!
__________________
Follow me on Flickr here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/90024104@N08/
"WDW Vet Who Found His New Home in Disneyland"

2014 Boston/Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard
2013 Disneyland Christmas
2013 WDW, Universal, and SeaWorld with the kids and their High School Marching Band Event
2012 Back to Disneyland for a late June/Early July Vacation|2011- WDW Grand Floridian/Port Orleans Riverside |2010 - Disneyland/Monterey 20th Anniversary Day trip and 1st time to see Christmas at any park (BWPPI) 2010 - Disneyland (Grand Californian) |2009 - Disneyland/San Francisco/Monterey/ Yosemite National Park (Disneyland Hotel) |2008 - Disneyland/San Diego (Hotel Del Coronado & Hojo) |2007 - Disneyland (Fairfield Inn) |2006 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |2004 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |1996 - WDW - Dixie Landings |1993 - WDW - Offsite |1992 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee |1990 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee

Gear:Canon 60d, Canon xti, and a few lenses
KCmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #41
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmike View Post
Looks great Janet! Congrats on such wonderful accomplishments for your son. Our graduation was Saturday and there was reserved seating for us too. We chose to sit on the left side and of course they walked from left to right so I missed the best angle for receiving the diploma and walking off stage. I did get some decent shots of other angles. My baby girl graduated Magna Cum Laude and .04 from Summa Cum Laude. I couldn't be anymore proud of her. I will try to post some shots as I get them uploaded over the next few days. It has been one of the most non stop weeks of my life. From award nights for the twins band accomplishments, to my daughter's scholarship awards, to graduation and then the graduation party on Sunday, and tonight was my son's tennis team awards. Several nights we got home after 10pm and my body is just running on fumes. 4 more days of High School for my youngest two while my daughter has one college course final exam tomorrow. Yep, she graduated from High School Saturday yet still has a final tomorrow because of a college credit course. 5 days away from vacation too! Whaaat? All we have planned is where were staying in Orlando for the band trip. Help!
Congrats on an awesome year for your daughter! You have good reason to be a very proud dad! And congrats to you for surviving such a crazy week! Sounds like we have been living parallel lives. Only we get 2 weeks before heading for Florida. I'd be in big trouble if I had to leave in 5 days!

Timmy did grad night last night. Their buses left for UCM at the height of the storm. I had real misgivings about sending him out in the storm, but it's only grad night once. So I swallowed hard and sent him off. They sent a police escort, although I'm not sure what they were going to do to prevent a storm issue. Thankfully he got home safely around 6:25 this morning after shooting baskets and swimming all night with his friends.

So sorry you ended up with the less desirable angle for shots of your daughter getting her diploma. It really is a guessing game in some respects. Even if you know how it was with your daughter this year, you don't know it will be the same for your next one. At least you'll know to ask them after they rehearse during school. Where does your school hold graduation?

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of your shots Mike! I'm glad you had a nice weather day for your ceremony. We were lucky to have the early slot here, so were all done before the storms blew through. Some of my favorite shots of the entire day were with friends outside the auditorium after it was all over.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #42
jimim
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NEPA
Posts: 1,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Well, graduation is over. It was a great day. I didn't do as well with the photos as I hoped, but it's really hard when there are so many unknowns. But I have enough to do the scrapbook pages I hoped for, so it will be fine. They also had a photographer there so I'm hoping they got some better angles.

It was lovely having reserved seating. No standing in line 90 minutes in advance waiting for everyone to rush in to find spots. But the seats were indeed a little closer than I would have preferred, so the angle sort of severe.

I had been told by a counselor that my son would be coming down the aisle right next to me, so I had my 17-55 lens ready and was actually taking a couple practice shots down that aisle waiting for him when I realized they were coming down the next aisle over. Oops. Camera was all set up for something different. So I turned off the flash, but forgot to change my settings. This is all I got. I had the camera on program mode when the flash was on so the without the flash the camera gave me 1/15 on the shutter speed:


IMG_9998 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

These are the top 1% who were seated on stage. I good about most of the on-stage stuff. I used 3200 ISO and chose 1/200 for shutter speed. The camera chose 4 or 4.5 for aperture:


IMG_0005 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0020 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0052 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0066 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0070 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

When the Superintendent recognized the top 1% he asked the parents to stand. Which is all grand, unless you're holding a huge lens and using your arm rest to steady your arm! I still got off a couple shots, but missed my focus a bit:


IMG_0196 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

I did better with presentation of the diplomas since I was seated again:


IMG_0211 by mom2rtk, on Flickr


IMG_0227 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

And a shot outside with my 17-55 lens back on:


IMG_0319 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

Overall I felt like I did better with the 70-200 lens than I did 2 years ago at my first son's graduation. With help here, I found settings I was happy with. So thanks to everyone for the recommendations!
Congrats again! U did great I think! U should be very proud of ur pics and ur son of course! Best of lick to him on his next steps in life!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House June 13th for the week.

Planning Old Key West for Columbus week for 6 nights and then off to a Disney Cruise for 3 nights!
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60184887@N08/
jimim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #43
KCmike
Never have fallen asleep on any attraction
Nothing wrong for dreaming for sure
 
KCmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 8,722

Platte County H.S. holds their graduations in the KCI Expo Center up North off I-29 Hwy. I hope to get some shots posted tonight.
__________________
Follow me on Flickr here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/90024104@N08/
"WDW Vet Who Found His New Home in Disneyland"

2014 Boston/Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard
2013 Disneyland Christmas
2013 WDW, Universal, and SeaWorld with the kids and their High School Marching Band Event
2012 Back to Disneyland for a late June/Early July Vacation|2011- WDW Grand Floridian/Port Orleans Riverside |2010 - Disneyland/Monterey 20th Anniversary Day trip and 1st time to see Christmas at any park (BWPPI) 2010 - Disneyland (Grand Californian) |2009 - Disneyland/San Francisco/Monterey/ Yosemite National Park (Disneyland Hotel) |2008 - Disneyland/San Diego (Hotel Del Coronado & Hojo) |2007 - Disneyland (Fairfield Inn) |2006 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |2004 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |1996 - WDW - Dixie Landings |1993 - WDW - Offsite |1992 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee |1990 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee

Gear:Canon 60d, Canon xti, and a few lenses
KCmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #44
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran
 
mom2rtk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29,250

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimim View Post
Congrats again! U did great I think! U should be very proud of ur pics and ur son of course! Best of lick to him on his next steps in life!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thanks so much jimim!

I keep mulling over that 85mm lens. I appreciate you bringing that up. I think that's where I'm headed for my next lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmike View Post
Platte County H.S. holds their graduations in the KCI Expo Center up North off I-29 Hwy. I hope to get some shots posted tonight.
Feel free to post some here or at least let us know where you put them. I'd like to see.

Is it all settling in yet? You're leaving so soon it probably won't hit until you get back.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #45
KCmike
Never have fallen asleep on any attraction
Nothing wrong for dreaming for sure
 
KCmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 8,722

Here are some first shots...


IMG_9775 by KC MikeD, on Flickr
One side of the Expo Center


IMG_9777 by KC MikeD, on Flickr
Can't see very well but there is a middle part and then the view of the right side of the room.
The big screens were a nice touch for those couldn't see very well. They also showed each student walking during the march which was cool.


IMG_9865 by KC MikeD, on Flickr


Expo Center 2 by KC MikeD, on Flickr



KCI Expo Center by KC MikeD, on Flickr

Just wanted to post a few quick ones. The 50mm 1.8 was my saving grace. It performed pretty well in low light. I did try to use the 55-250 when she was on stage and the movement caused some blur. I have one decent one where her back is to me when getting her diploma. I should have taken the shot of the big screen but missed it. I did get several on the big screen when she was walking in. I will try to post that one later. Now I need to figure out the rest of this trip. We're thinking of heading towards Hilton Head, SC for the last part of the trip. Anyone been there?
__________________
Follow me on Flickr here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/90024104@N08/
"WDW Vet Who Found His New Home in Disneyland"

2014 Boston/Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard
2013 Disneyland Christmas
2013 WDW, Universal, and SeaWorld with the kids and their High School Marching Band Event
2012 Back to Disneyland for a late June/Early July Vacation|2011- WDW Grand Floridian/Port Orleans Riverside |2010 - Disneyland/Monterey 20th Anniversary Day trip and 1st time to see Christmas at any park (BWPPI) 2010 - Disneyland (Grand Californian) |2009 - Disneyland/San Francisco/Monterey/ Yosemite National Park (Disneyland Hotel) |2008 - Disneyland/San Diego (Hotel Del Coronado & Hojo) |2007 - Disneyland (Fairfield Inn) |2006 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |2004 - WDW - Port Orleans Riverside |1996 - WDW - Dixie Landings |1993 - WDW - Offsite |1992 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee |1990 - WDW - Condo in Kissimmee

Gear:Canon 60d, Canon xti, and a few lenses
KCmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: