Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #31
Kimber Lavonne
Earning My Ears

Count us in!

We just booked this cruise. It's me (Kim), my DH Tom and our 10 year old DD Marissa. This is our third Disney cruise. We've been on the wonder twice before.

We live in Fort Lauderdale and would love to join the FE group. Is there a list? The FB page isn't working. If not, maybe the latecomers could do a second list? My daughter loves the gift exchange, and it wouldn't be a Disney cruise without it.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

Kim
Kimber Lavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #32
jsknfl
Earning My Ears

Getting close

A little over a month away. I can't believe all the remodeling they are doing to the ship. Can't wait to do the plunge seems like a couple people are having trouble viewing the Facebook page. I have no problem putting together an FE group. If the FE is still open on Facebook...would you mind adding those who can't access it. Or everyone send your information to my DW and we will email the list the week prior. Hopefully that will work. If you can't send us an email let us know and we will post our direct email. Can't wait.
jsknfl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #33
NeverlandCrew
Trying Our Best to Never Grow Up

Let me check with the FB group page operator and see if I can get her to provide an updated link...we started a second smaller FE exchange and I for one would love to have you join!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #34
swollf
Earning My Ears

I am sorry you could not send a request to join the FB group. Please try this link and if it doesn't work, please email me at swollf1998@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to the page. Here is the link, I haven't had any issues with it, and actually received a couple requests a couple weeks back to join and they joined successfully.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/134330733418663/
swollf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #35
swollf
Earning My Ears

Please try this link to the FB page to join the group, apparently the link stopped working a couple weeks back and I was unaware. I am so sorry! If you click on the link below and it does not work, please email me at swollf1998@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to the page.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #36
jsknfl
Earning My Ears

I tried the site again but still couldn't get on. I sent you an email with our information. Thanks. DD8 is looking forward to the new club. We were showing her pictures of what it will look like when it's done. Probably wont see much of her the whole cruise. She's already asking if she will know anybody there or will there be any friends there that she can hang out with. Boy they grow up fast!
Old 10-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #37
jsknfl
Earning My Ears

Never land, if you have room in your group...we would love to join up as well. I would send my info but I can't until I get 10 posts. I wish I could remember our old login name
Old 10-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #38
swollf
Earning My Ears

Facebook FE Group

Those of you that would like to join the FB group to just chat or to join the FE that has been organized for this cruise that are having problems finding the page, I am not sure why, I have had others that are not a part of the page use the link and had no problem getting routed there. I went in and looked at the setting and it isnt private so I am stumped as to what to do next. If you would please go outside this disboard page, go to your email and email me your email address, I will go in and personally invite you to the group.

I see your disboard name, and have tried sending you a message to get your information so I can invite you to the group but it just keeps listing it as a reply thread!

Cruisin2do, Tianaswfl, jsknfl, neverlandcrew, kimber lavonne, boogabuzz, and cruisenovice please do not hesitate to contact me via email. Not through this disboard if you are still earning your ears, as I may not see messages based on what you are allowed to do on here. My email is swollf1998@gmail.com I dont think I can give my texting info or I would do that.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #39
Kimber Lavonne
Earning My Ears

Thank You!

I was able to get on the Facebook page! Hooray!

Thanks so much for your help. I'm so excited we'll be able to participate in the FE group. It adds so much fun to the cruises.

-Kim
Kimber Lavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #40
swollf
Earning My Ears

Facebook FE Group!

Thank you Kimberly for being persistent and finally being able to join our group! If you have tried and were unsuccessful, please try the link again! We will be closing our facebook FE as of Sunday October 13, at midnight as it will be 30 days before we sail! Please request to join the FB page and I will add you as soon as I can. I have been checking in at lunch as well as in the evenings to be sure all of the people that have tried have an opportunity to join. I am so sorry about the frustration!

Old 10-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #41
jsknfl
Earning My Ears

Facebook Success!!!

I was finally able to get on the Facebook page. I hope we didn't close out the FE group. The information for us was correct in the file that was uploaded Oct 10. I count 31 days and looking forward to a newly remolded ship.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #42
TaniaSWFL
Earning My Ears

Meet?

Is there a sail away 'meet' scheduled somewhere?
TaniaSWFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #43
jsknfl
Earning My Ears

I beleive there is one in the works that I read on the Facebook page. I will try to post whatever information I can find out about the meet.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #44
kpros
I ride for the Arthritis Foundation!

Hi Everyone. We are refugees from the cancelled 10/20 cruise. We booked this cruise today and are very much looking forward to it. We hope to meet some of you onboard.

Ken and Shari
kpros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #45
TaniaSWFL
Earning My Ears

Got the 411 on dress attire for the cruise...

Night 1: Casual
Night 2: Gala/Dress-Up
Night 3: Casual
Night 4: Pirate or Casual
Night 5: Casual
TaniaSWFL is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: