|04-20-2013, 05:09 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern, CA
4/18 trip...aka, my *** trip
(edit: I didn't know those letters weren't allowed)
aka, my "Huhh?" trip
3rd trip with AP
I enjoyed this trip.... despite an unusual amount of irritations:
* crowded day on a Thurs after spring break? "Huhh"? (yet...GRR was NO WAIT 20' after rope drop
* On 2 separate occasions, I saw 2 kids just lay down on the pavement on their backs. "Huhh"? It was early, so they weren't resting.
* A Kid so impatient in line, he was bumping the back of my shoes
* Trolley leaving with no passengers as I was 12' from boarding.
* Woman and 5 y/o go under rope at front of line, but that's OK cause they're 'with' someone in line. BUT, they got a separate vehicle(Ladybug)-(edit. I just noticed the humor there)
* Guy walking 7' behind me. What's annoying about that?
He was holding his cell phone 1' in front of his face, projecting his voice(Just imagine it ). I had to stop and let him pass, as I watched him and thought......"Huhh"?
I have a new theory: that the 5 hours of walking and 5 hrs of standing aren't the most tiring thing about DL; it's the constant chatter noise and trying to avoid running into slow-pokes and the aimless.
* Space Mt down all day and PoC line wasn't moving (edit: just found out about the inspections). Sorin' also closed (coincidence - while walking to it, I thought "I never checked...It COULD be closed" At times I have a 6th sense.
* 1/2 hr till closing, M is 25' wait, Star tours was 8. *** is up with that?
Still had a great time:
Rode 16 rides.
Ariel is a good ride. Don't know why there's negative reviews.
Same with ST. I rode the new tour for the 3rd time and it's still
blowing my mind. I salute the creators and marvel at the technology.
I assumed my 1st RSR ride would wait till I researched the best time to
ride(crowd issues), but I saw they had an SR line and was only 20'.
So I said "might as well".......WWWWWWWOOOOOOoooowwwww! That's how you make a ride! I was surprised by...
* the inside part(I assumed it was all outside)
* the acceleration and car 'action'!!!
the contrast between the 3 parts make them all better!!!
Mr Toad: 4' wait as parade's starting
Pinocchio: I've never seen it this empty. No on in line OR on the units. As I walk in, guy behind me asked CM "is the ride working?"
I've grown to like Pin, too bad others don't.
1 visit in 1982, 83, 84, 85, 87
1994 - went Vegan
1994 - Annual Pass (37 visits)
1999 - Annual Pass (32 visits)
2009 - April. Anaheim or Bust......Nothin' gonna stop me now.
1st DL trip in 9 yrs...........It's me who'll climb the mountain!
2011? - Nope. Moving got in the way. Fortunately I moved back to S. Cal.
2013 - AP(feb)
Last edited by DisneyMan 09; 04-21-2013 at 10:51 AM.
|crowds, people, rides|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|