Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
shaycamp21
DIS Veteran

OT Where to Stay for a Buffalo Shopping Trip

We usually just do a day trip but this time I am going with a friend (and her 2 daughters along with my 2) so we'd like to stay overnight but not sure where. We are going to be shopping at the Fashion Outlets in Niagara Falls NY as well as the Walden Galleria. Any suggestions where to stay (I know we'll most likely need 2 rooms). Thanks
Old 04-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
abdmom
DIS Veteran

There is a Marriott Residence Inn adjacent to the Walden Galleria. Search marriott.com for Cheektowaga.
abdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

I know friends who have stayed at the Millenium Hotel. It's right next to Walden Galleria.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
wtpfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylover99 View Post
I know friends who have stayed at the Millenium Hotel. It's right next to Walden Galleria.
I stayed at the millennium recently and was very disappointed...not very clean and was outdated for the price. Stayed across from airport for last shopping trip and it was very nice...
Hilton Garden Inn! Cheaper and nicer!
wtpfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
My 2 princesses
Can't Wait To Go Back...I've Been Bitten By The Bug:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtpfan View Post

I stayed at the millennium recently and was very disappointed...not very clean and was outdated for the price. Stayed across from airport for last shopping trip and it was very nice...
Hilton Garden Inn! Cheaper and nicer!
Hilton Garden Inn cheaper? Do tell!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
dancin Disney style
I found one to share with some fab american disers
Could you break off the handle?

I've stayed at the Sleep Inn on Inn Keeper's lane. It's about 1km from the Boulevard Mall and is right in the middle of the Galleria and the outlet mall. I have also stayed at the Hampton Inn on Rainbow Blvd, this is near the falls and at the Holiday Inn on Niagara Falls Blvd.....the address number is 5 digits, maybe 10115 or something similar. All three of these places include a nice breakfast and are clean. Where the Sleep Inn is located there is also another HI and an Extended Stay Suites.

Right across from the HI there is a new Motel 6...it's very basic like a dorm room but is cheap and clean.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
wtpfan
Mouseketeer

Yes...when we went in Nov 12, the Hilton Garden Inn was cheaper than the Millenium and turned out to be much nicer...definitely check it out!
wtpfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
LYNNEL2003
Earning My Ears

We stayed at the Homewood suites last summer. The kids loved it. It made shopping easier because in between shopping trips, we swam in the hotel pool!

We had a one bedroom suite which had 2 queen beds plus a sofa bed in the livingroom. There was also a kitchen. It is a suite, not just a hotel room with 2 beds!!

They offer free breakfast every morning...it is a FULL breakfast downstairs in a common dining room. There were several stations with several options (hot food, waffle makers, cereals, baked goods, breads w/ toasters, etc.). It was awesome! They also offer supper during weekdays I believe but since we stayed on the weekend, I cannot comment on that. There are two locations in the Buffalo area I believe....
LYNNEL2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
archdandy
DIS Veteran

We haven't actually stayed here yet but I just wanted to let you know we were able to get a room at the Days Inn hotel right across from the airport for $65 using Priceline. Its not too far from the Walleria either, we are planning on making a stop there on the way to the hotel next week! Have fun!

October 2013 Port Orleans Resort
May 2013 Animal Kingdom Kidani
October 2012 Art of Animation
January 2012 Port Orleans Resort
June 2011 Coronado Springs
September 2010 All Star Sports
archdandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #10
plutopuppy
Who Loves Disney More, Me or DD?

Just back from Buffalo and shopping at the Galleria. We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn on Walden Ave. 5 minutes (or less) from the mall and safe and secure. My first time in Buffalo with my daughter so safety was important to us. We have nothing but great things to say about the Hampton, we stayed 2nights. We also really enjoyed the breakfast as it was great and varied. It was super clean and so comfortable.

WL April 2006/POP April 2007/ASMu March 2009/POFQ April 2011/POP July 2012
plutopuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: