Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #46
princess z
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohJen View Post
Princess, I hope others can give you feedback from their experiences, but may I also suggest you check out a recent Personal Navigator? These are the daily itineraries they hand out on the ship with each day's activities; it will give you an idea of the "adults only" offerings for each day. You can find some on the DIS, but also at disneycruiselineblog.com or just google it.

On the longer cruises, the feature guest performer for the family show (e.g. a comedian) will do an adult show later at night in the adult clubs. I know the dj's will do theme nights (like 80's night, etc). One year DH and I went to one of the clubs to watch Monday night football and nosh on some wings.
Hi. Thanks for replying to me! So when you went on the dream in 2011...was that a longer cruise? Have you ever done a 4 night cruise?
princess z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #47
PoohJen
Willing to share a Mickey Bar?
I brought it with me everywhere on my Disney cruise
Quick, get to the hammock!- Castaway Cay

Hi Princess,
my Dreams cruise was a 5 day; I've sent you a PM with more info.
MNSSHP '04, '05, '06 MVMCP '07 and a few All Star quickies DCL Magic Nov '04 Eastern Trip Report Magic Wstrn Dbl Dip Aug '06 Trip Report, Wonder Dec '07 Trip Report Magic Dble Dip Aug '09 Trip Report Wonder Feb '10 DCL Dream July '11, Aug '13
PoohJen is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #48
zeitzeuge
DallasDisneyDork
Some people NEED to be bitten
Had a little accident in my pants when I found out I was going to Club 33!

THanks PoohJen, glad you enjoyed the report and photos!

There's an evening show each night, that's both for kids/adults, although I'd probably say more kid oriented, yet we enjoyed them a lot. There was a more adult magic show but we didn't get to see it although I heard it was really good.

The adult bar area is great, all the bars are in one place and all types from a champagne bar, sports bar, quiet intimate club, dance club that has various shows as well such as Match Game etc. We loved those! Spent most of our time there at night. Plus a wonderful out of the way bar at the back of the boat called Meridian, in between Palo and Remy restaurants, that has great patios to enjoy late night.
zeitzeuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #49
jjjmranch
Mouseketeer

I've never been on a cruise but your pics make me want to go on that one! After all the craziness with the cruise ships lately, I'm steering toward a DCL!

jjjmranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #50
Cruisin
If you can't carry it, you don't need it
I keep on posting to things just so I can look at my tags
I love my Captain Mickey antenna topper!

Loved your pictures and your trip report.

Thanks for posting it.
Cruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #51
MrsTice
Earning My Ears

Your pictures are Amazing! If I wasn't already excited to sail... I would be bouncing off the walls. Glad you had such an amazing time.
MrsTice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #52
Benbuck6
Earning My Ears

Good Report

First, let me say I am Southern and Conservative in my views. I just wanted to say from someone who is out and out coming from a conservative world view...we go to Disney World at least once a year and there are gay couples walking around here and there. I DO NOT MIND. I have 3 kids...5,9, and 12. 100% of those couples we have encountered haven't done anything that would cause a stir with us as a family. And the questions or lack there of have all been age appropriate questions to ask because the couples were not rude or vulgar...I wish I could say the same about the straight couples I have seen. In waiting area for Little Mermaid at HS we once saw a full on make out session between a man and woman and he reached down her shirt and stole second right there in front of God and everyone.
I think straight or gay, we just all need to use some common sense at a place like Disney where little kids are running around everywhere. Sounds like you guys relaxed and had a good time but very respectful to your shipmates as well. Keep Cruisin' and great pics and report.
Benbuck6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: