Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #16
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Making our way down Main Street...to CRYSTAL PALACE!
April 12

Good morning! We woke up happily right around 6:15. Bright and early!

So early that there was condensation on my video camera!

We got ready and left the room at 6:50. We headed out into the beautiful courtyard of Oak Manor, along the river, across the bridge, and right to the bus stop. We had a breakfast to get to!

After a short wait, our carriage (bus) pulled up and we were off! On to the Magic Kingdom!

Excited sisters!

Our first stop was to Guest Services to buy my Tables in Wonderland card, and our second stop was to the little store outside the park on the left hand side so that Sarah could get a pen. She needed a writing implement for all of the characters!

Once those things were taken care of, we got in line to enter the park. We were walking beneath the train station about 7:50am.

We meandered down Main Street, taking a few pictures and video documenting the experience. It was so neat being in the park so early!

The yummy place. Well be back later!

I love all of the colors on Main Street.

I SEE A CASTLE!

Sarah the videographer.

Casey's!

A look at all of the crowds. Wow.

DONALD DUCK!

Hey look! Were standing outside of my house!

Our dining destination in the distance: Crystal Palace!

Look! A real duck!

That seems like a rock solid security system to keep stragglers out of Adventureland. A rope. Considered hopping it for all of 2 seconds. Mickey probably wouldn't have been too happy with me.

Sarah was so excited to get to eat here. She didn't even know of its existence back during on January trip, and since she became aware of it, Crystal Palace was a MUST-DO (times a million)

Such a neat angle for castle pictures! (And apparently, I'm tilted. Or the castle is. Think someone would have caught that!)

I'm smiley (and hungry!)

We gots a pager.

We checked-in around 8:05 and we were called right on time at 8:10.
Our table was right underneath a Friendship Day sign.

When we got there, I saw the cutest thing. Mickey Confetti!!! We were celebrating!

On the reservation, I thought it would be fun to put down that Sarah was celebrating her birthday. I told her about it just before we went in, saying that I was sharing my birthday celebration with her. She didn't quite get it, and didn't quite play along, but it was still fun!

Our waiter was Jud. He was very nice and attentive. He asked us what we wanted to drink. I was about to say OJ, and then decided to live a little. Hot Chocolate! He ended up bringing us each a hot chocolate and OJ.

Food time!

My first plate:

Biscuits with gravy, potato casserole, breakfast pizza, a Mickey waffle, and Poohs Puffed French Toast!

Sarah's first plate:

Potato casserole, Poohs Puffed French Toast, watermelon, and a biscuit with gravy.

Everything was very good. I didn't expect to like the breakfast pizza, because I am not a big fan of eggs, but I thought it was tasty. The Mickey waffle was okay. My favorite ones are still from Tusker House. The French Toast was delicious!!!

Next, we meet some friends from the Hundred Acre Wood!

Next Post

The Wilderness Must be Explored (for 15 days!)- A Mother/Daughter Trip!

April 2013 Trip Report: It's EXHILARATING in the BIG BLUE WORLD!

Last edited by Happy Duck; 06-12-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Happy Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #17
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Meeting a few furry friends!
April 12

It was time to meet some friends!

First we met Piglet. He is so cute! He seemed very excited to meet us. Sarah was certainly excited to meet him!

He told me that he loved me <3

This is the face of a sad child. Very, very sad. I think we should get her as far away from this place as soon as possible for her own well being.

Next we met Tigger. We bounced! It's what Tiggers do best!

Sarah smiling the “Sarah grin."

And then he told me he loved me <3 Apparently, I’m much beloved of the Hundred Acre community!

After Tigger, Sarah headed back for her second plate. It consisted of biscuits and gravy with a side of potato casserole. Yay carbs! Of one color!

After she got back, Jud brought us a cupcake for our celebration!

Again, Sarah didn’t quite get the “sharing the birthday” reservation idea. She refused the cupcake. Oh, Sarah. Jud was an angel and smoothed the whole thing over. He had us sing “Happy Birthday” to each other!

Sarah and I split the cupcake. I was only able to eat ½ of my ½. For those who didn’t figure it out, I could only eat ¼ of a teeny tiny cupcake. What was happening to me? Breakfast on Day 1 and I had already started reaching a food wall!

He brought us each a birthday card with character signatures!

Happy Birthday to me!

It wasn’t long before that silly old bear was on his way. Sarah was so happy. That girl has a huge grin!

She showed him her brand "Winnie the Pooh" pin. He seemed very excited to see himself in pin form! And, of course, she got lots of bear hugs!

After Pooh, I headed back to get my second plate. Mickey Waffle, pineapple and strawberries, Pooh’s Puffed French Toast, and Applesauce cake on top!

Of this plate, I ate one piece of pineapple, ½ a strawberry, ½ of the Mickey Waffle, and almost none of the French toast. I did eat all of the Applesauce cake. That was delicious! I highly recommend it, though it definitely is more sweet like a dessert cake.

On the way back from the wonder that is the buffet, the Friendship Day Parade was parading! It was very cute, but caused quite an obstruction for me going back to my seat. I had to wait a whole 30 seconds for them to clear the way. They’re only kids. I forgive them

Since I had a bit of a wait before Eeyore made his way around, I took pictures around the restaurant.

Topiaries!

The food area. With a few people. Don’t worry- the people aren't for eating. (Remember. People are friends, not food.)

Of course some of my favorite food is on the Children’s Buffet!

After I enjoyed what little more I could physically eat, Eeyore came to visit!
He was so adorable! Sarah had Eeyore on her shirt and he posed like it!

We tried to cheer Eeyore up. I think it worked!

After that, we started finishing up. We were getting a picture with our amazing waiter, Jud, when Piglet showed up again!

Jud stepped aside so we could mingle with Piglet one more time.

I told Piglet that Sarah likes bacon, but I do not. This was his giggly face at me after I said it!

Sarah told him I was a liar, but I don’t think Piglet believed her. His heart lies with me <3

My picture with Jud!

We thanked Jud profusely, paid using my new Tables in Wonderland card (EXCITING!), and gathered our belongings for the next adventure!

As we were leaving, Sarah needed a picture with her best friend (in topiary form!)

We headed out at 9:15. The park had opened at 9:00, so what did we do? Fight for Enchanted Tales with Bell? Head towards a mountain? Fantasyland? Stay tuned!

Next Post

Last edited by Happy Duck; 06-12-2013 at 09:45 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #18
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

GUPPY CHOIR!
April 12

After our delicious Crystal Palace breakfast, we rolled our way towards the castle.

This is one of my favorite angles of the castle. You can see so much detail and it is so peaceful to remember the feeling of standing right beneath it.

It is also really neat to take a picture from the castle steps. It is a different angle, but still captures the magic and excitement all around you!

We walked by the Carousel!

The Carousel just sums up the joys of childhood. Sarah (being the child she is) asked if we could ride the Carousel right then and there. While I’m sure it would’ve been fun, I was able to steer her in a more sensible direction for the first events of the day.

Have you figured out where we were headed?

Well, first we stopped off and picked up some Winnie the Pooh fastpasses for later! I forgot to write it down, but I think the return time was 10:20-11:20.

We continued on our way and it wasn’t long before we came upon this beautiful sight!

10 minute wait!

I’ll admit that the last time we rode Peter Pan, I was less than impressed. Maybe I was just in a funk, maybe I was hungry, or maybe I was just in an alternate reality and didn’t know what I was even thinking. Anyway, we were way more excited this time!

As we waited in line (which only ended up being about 3 minutes) I saw this “fire hose” cabinet.

I don’t know if it is even a real fire hose holder, but I thought the cabinet looked fantasyland appropriate.

This wasn’t our ship, but we actually had one with the same colored sail!

Peter Pan was so much fun! It was such a magical beginning to our day. I loved the feeling of looking out of the ship and just searching for details in the city below. I can fly!

Our next stop was NEW FANTASYLAND!

EXCITEMENT! JOY! MAGIC! SMILE! (EJMS, for those who enjoy acronyms)

Look at the pretty entrance! With construction! Oh, boy!

CASTLE! Oh my! It’s right there! Beast’s castle!!!!! AHHHHH.

Seriously. Another castle! How perfect is that????!!!???!!

By the time we were over there, it was around 9:45 or so. And people were ALREADY lining up for lunch! Crazy! It was hard to even imagine lunch at that point. Crystal Palace had left a FOOD BABY.

Ew. Gaston. Pocahontas should get a statue before you, you selfish sleezeball mcstinky pants.

But it really is a neat statue. Well done, Imagineers.

Mine Train construction!

Guess I’ll have to come back in 2014!

Construction may not be cool, but the walls that surround it are SO CUTE!!!!

Ahhh. Perfection. I know that there is a lot of hardeblargh (Yes. I make my own words.) about the fact that there isn’t a “whole lot” to New Fantasyland. But it’s pretty. So back off.

We decided to go for a nice swim under the sea!

ANOTHER CASTLE! Disney is perfect.

WATERFALL! Beautiful.

The wait time said 20 minutes, though I suspect that number was inflated. Most of the time was taken just walking through. But it was really cool—both visually and temperature wise. It is a great place to go to escape the heat of the sun.

The whole queue had such amazing detail. It was so fun looking at all of the trinkets! The worst part was feeling like I had to rush through in order to not seem rude to those behind me.

The almost-birthday girl got the red card!

We were very excited to be in a clam shell. Notice the “Sarah smile”.

I think the level of her excitement is reflected in the distance between top and bottom lip and how many molars you can count. I’d estimate this is about 8 out of 10.

We didn’t take pictures or video of the ride to save Mama from seeing it prematurely. I know she will love it though!

We absolutely loved it! Sarah’s favorite part was going underwater. The rush of cold with the bubbles was such a neat sensation. My favorite part was the “Under the Sea” scene. So happy and colorful! I did NOT like running into the eels. After all of the joy, color, and fun, they are just scary!

Our next stop was to meet the Princess herself! Ariel!

It was only a short 10-15 minute wait and soon we were sitting next to Ariel in her clam shell!

We had an amazing conversation. It was one of the best I’ve ever had with a Princess! First she asked who we were (Lauren and Sarah), wished me a “Happy Birthday” and then asked how we knew each other (sisters). Then, we talked about her sisters. She said he has a lot of them and they might have had some trouble sharing when they were little!

She said one of her favorite things to do with her sisters is to sing. We talked about her concerts (she says she was late to one right then!) and about Sebastian, composer extraordinaire.

I said that I was a music teacher and she said that was very cool! She suggested I take the choir to sing in concerts, but I said that I only taught Pre-K to 8th, so most of them are little. She said, “Oh! Then you have a little GUPPY CHOIR!” --- BEST COMMENT FROM A PRINCESS EVER. I have a GUPPY CHOIR! --- She invited us to come and hear her sing sometime and we said we would love to!

As we were taking our picture, the photopass person said that she liked my shoes. Once Ariel she saw them, she told me she liked them too! Yes- my Disney shoes are Princess Approved.

After saying goodbye to Ariel, we headed out towards Winnie the Pooh! Even though it might not have been a very long wait, we were prepared to skip what little line there was with those fastpasses!

Sadly, the Hundred Acre Wood was closed for the time being. I guess Pooh spilled a pot of hunny somewhere. The CM out front said that they hoped it would be up and running soon, but in the meantime, we could rejoice that our FPs would be good ALL DAY.

With that information, we had to choose which direction to head next! Where do you think?

Next Post

Last edited by Happy Duck; 06-12-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #19
msbiscuit
Mouseketeer

I really love your trip report! Your photos tell a great story and the two of you just look so happy! Love your sense of humor, too.
msbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #20
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great TR! Love the pics!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #21
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbiscuit View Post
I really love your trip report! Your photos tell a great story and the two of you just look so happy! Love your sense of humor, too.
Thanks for reading! We were super duper happy. I think my face was broken after a few days. It just stayed in "smile" position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great TR! Love the pics!
Thank you! I just wish some of the pics were better quality. My Kodak only goes so far

Old 04-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #22
lobsterkmd
Mouseketeer

Enjoying your trip report!!! I love the "Guppy Choir" that's adorable!! Love all the pics!!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #23
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterkmd View Post
Enjoying your trip report!!! I love the "Guppy Choir" that's adorable!! Love all the pics!!
Thanks! I am having a lot of fun writing it. I'll definitely have to slip that into conversation with my kiddos. They'll think I'm crazy (but they probably already do!)

Old 04-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #24
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Elephants and Circus Tents
April 12

Since Winnie the Pooh was down, we decided to go explore...

Another cute construction wall picture!

Poor Sneezy.

Of course, our first stop had to be Dumbo!

There was a 10 minute wait listed, so we headed on into the circus tent!

I was glad that the standby line goes right by the play area. Obviously, we weren't going to play, but I wanted to be able to see it!

I love the color scheme. It really transports you elsewhere. I imagine this would be a fun place to wait during the heat of summer.

While we were waiting, I saw a little girl (probably about 2 ½ or 3) with a bunch of pins around her neck. The teacher in me decided to see if she wanted to trade (also known as let her pick whichever pin of mine she wanted.)

While I was talking to her, her brother and sister came over and had their pins ready! They were some serious little traders! Their dad even told us about locking pin backs and some general pin trading info. Sarah and I both traded with the kids. It was fun to see them so excited!

I ended up with an angry Donald Duck pin and an Aquarius pin. I neither like angry Ducks nor am an Aquarius, but it didn't matter. I ended up trading them later for pins that I really liked!

Last chance to exit!

We decided to brave the elephant filled skies.

Reminder. No Dancing.

In no time at all, we were heading to our Dumbo! Sarah bolted for the one with the green hat.

No one stands between Sarah and her green-hatted elephant.

She made sure that I sat towards the inside&because I'm the smaller of the two of us. Safety first!

I promise that Sarah is happy in this picture...she looks a little unsure of the situation! Maybe Dumbo was a little intense for her

As we began our descent, I made my displeasure known to the camera.

The ride was over, but we have our Dumbo memories forever!

It sure was a fun ride! We waved good-bye to our Dumbo (whom we christened Dumbo...go figure) and headed off to our next adventure!

Our next stop was Big Top Gifts.

I LOVE THIS STORE. So many colors and fun!!! Definitely not a good place for my whole focus issue. I see this....and that...and that over there...and LOOK AT THAT. Seriously. Love this store.

We found three CMs standing towards the back of the store and asked if they had a pin board. They said yes and brought out the cutest pin board ever! Popcorn containers!!!

They even brought over their second board so we could peruse that as well.

Eventually, I found a very cute Donald pin. I think it is from one of the starter packs. I love it!

I also traded for the car decal woman with mickey ears pin. Cute!
I know that Sarah traded with each pin board, and then with one of the original CMs...and later with the cashier CM. I think she had a total of 6 trades in one store! I was so happy to see Sarah so happy with pin trading. It is addictive!!!

And this was the place that Sarah found her love.

STEAMBOAT WILLIE!

This was one of her goals for the trip...and she found him Day 1! We had him wrapped up and shipped to the resort. See you soon, Steamboat Willie!

After paying (and trading again) we headed out of the circus tent and headed back towards the Hundred Acre Wood.

Is it up and running yet???

Next Post

Last edited by Happy Duck; 06-12-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #25
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Hunney, Horses and Mickey Bars
April 12

As we headed back towards Winnie the Pooh, we were so happy to see that all Hunney pots were go! It was time to go to the Hundred Acre Wood with our pals!

We headed through the FP line, so we didn't get a chance to play with all of the fun toys Hopefully well have a chance to come back later and play (as children were meant to do!)

We both loved Winnie the Pooh!

Sarah was completely overjoyed. She was finally on her ride! I took video of the whole ride for her, so these are all snapshots from the video.

Why, hello there Pooh Bear!

LETS GO FLY A....bear. Oops. Wrong movie.

Hold on, Roo! Mamas right there!

I see Tigger!

Honestly, is anyone else concerned? Pooh's subconscious is a little scary.

Yay! Party time!

Wasn't that fun Christopher Robin?

The dump shop was just heaven for Sarah. I think she could hear angels singing. Winnie the Pooh was everywhere!

Sarahs other shopping goal was finding a Winnie the Pooh shirt. Mission accomplished!

As we headed out of Fantasyland, Sarah asked again to ride the Carousel. Since wed had a very successful morning, I obliged. Plus, it was fun!

Meet my horsey!

I just realized I never gave him a name. Lets name him...Cranberry. I've actually never tasted a cranberry. But it seems like a good name for a red horse.

Sarah is one happy girl.

When on a carousel, I always worry that the ride will stop when my horse is at the highest height. It seems like such a death defying leap! Of course, that is what happened. Dont worry. I survived.

After that, I needed to use the restroom. Of course we headed towards the Tangled bathrooms!

On the way, we passed a Walt Disney World classic.

And never looked back. Sarah and I decided before we left that we wouldn't bother riding it. It isn't a favorite of ours (sorry to those who love it!) and we decided our time in Disney would be better spent doing thrill rides (like Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh )

This area is so cute!!!!

Lanterns!

So precious. The theme for this area is great! There are even frying pans!

Kingdom Celebration was playing over the speakers. I was tempted to start dancing like they do in the movie. Sarah didn't want me to. Why ever not???

After visiting Tangled, we went towards Frontierland.

On the way, we stopped for a very important treat! We were super excited! I think this is our favorite dessert in all of Disney World. It is so classic, pure, simple, and it tastes soooooooo good.

I think we were a bit more excited than the CM selling it to us. People just dont understand our love for the Mickey Bar.

Sarah is excited!!!

YUMMY!

About to enjoy all of the magic and wonder that chocolate shaped like a Mickey can bring.

Thats a whole lot of magic!

Seriously though, a lot of work went into eating these Mickey bars. We had to use the regular camera to take normal pictures, use the video camera take video, and use my phone to send pictures of the moment directly to Mama. She replied LOVE the Mickey ice cream picture. So glad to see your happy faces 

You know why were that happy? Because we were on the last documentation step before being able to actually eat our ice cream!

It was a lot of work being a DISer!

IT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD. I miss it. Why cant I just grab a Mickey Bar from the freezer section of the grocery store? Who can I see about that?

Unfortunately, because they were out of the wrapper for a minute or two before we started eating, the chocolate got soft a lot faster. Lesson learned. They were a bit messy so we stopped for some napkins on our way to Splash Mountain!!!

Next Post

Last edited by Happy Duck; 06-12-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #26
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Great updates! New Fantasyland is amazing, even if there aren't a ton of new attractions. Ahhh the Little Mermaid ride is fantastic! I just loved it. The comment about the guppy choir is too cute!

That Steamboat Willie is awesome.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #27
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Great updates! New Fantasyland is amazing, even if there aren't a ton of new attractions. Ahhh the Little Mermaid ride is fantastic! I just loved it. The comment about the guppy choir is too cute!

That Steamboat Willie is awesome.
I'm with you! New Fantasyland is super and the Little Mermaid ride is one of my new favorites!

I told Sarah what you said about her Steamboat Willie and she said "That's awesome!"

Old 04-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #28
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Double Mountain Vision
April 12

We ate our treats on the way to the Laughing Place. We walked along the bridge to get there. I love that bridge! You are still enjoying the sites, but there are fewer people surrounding you on either side. And (admit it) it is fun to just be able to walk on a bridge like that!

We were both finished our treats by the end of the bridge. Hello Splash!

As we got to the line, we were the lucky ones that got to switch the queue. It originally headed directly inside, but they wanted to extend it. The CM had us follow her through the length of the queue, starting a new path.

Not terribly exciting, but definitely a first!

We waited about 15 minutes before we could enter our log. It was so much fun! I always get myself psyched for the first drop too soon. That Brer Fox sure is tricky...

Here we are after the drop. Loving life!

Zip a dee doo dah!

Why, hello there Brer Rabbit. Learned a few lessons, did you?

After Splash, we headed for Big Thunder Mountain!

Unfortunately, the wait was up to 30 minutes. We pulled FPs for only 40 minutes out though (12:25-1:25). Where to next?

ADVENTURELAND!

Along the way, we saw a guy with the COOLEST sign Ive ever seen.

I shouted to him, "I LOVE YOUR SIGN!" He was a bit startled. No shame. Share joy wherever you can!

I want this sign hanging in my room. What if stop signs were this shape? I'm sure plenty more people would stop for a Mickey Bar shaped sign. Especially one that dispensed free Mickey Bars. I could have one in the morning, one at night.....Yummmy....

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah! Heading towards Adventureland!

We were marching along in the military style.

We made it!

We breezed right by Pirates (well see ya later matey!) and headed to...
JUNGLE CRUISE!!!

We had about a 20 minute wait, which was the longest wait we had the whole trip!

This was our first ever tour, so I was super excited! I have to say, it left a little to be desired. Not the Skipper, he was great! But the other passengers were lacking in energy. We tried to laugh and be silly, but its a bit awkward when the rest of your human companions are as dead tired as that poor zebra.

I took all video...and I don't feel like going through and pulling images. So lets move on to the next adventure...back in Frontierland!

We headed back to BTMR. Along the way, we picked up a bottle of water.

Turns out, we hadn't had anything to drink since Crystal Palace! Bad trying-to-be-responsible sister. Keeping hydrated is a #1 priority!

It was about 12:30 when we hopped in line with our FPs. After a quick wait, we were off on our runaway train!

Here is a picture of the ride track. I thought it looked interesting. If you don't, just ignore it

Here we are pre-wild ride.

Yeeeeeehaw!

Here we are post-wild ride. Still super happy!!! (Even though Sarah squished me!!!)

This is now one of Sarah's absolute favorite rides!

After returning safely, we headed out towards Main Street through Adventureland.

We walked across the bridge, towards Crystal Palace. Suddenly, I saw HIM.

Yes!!!!

THERE HE WAS!!!

THE MAIN DUCK HIMSELF!

The parade was going on, and he was just chilling there on a float.

I literally RAN to get a picture of him. Hes so cute in his party hat!

Those party ducks...gotta keep a close eye on them!

While I was taking picture of Donald, Sarah went to find a balloon. She wanted a green one, but settled for a purple one.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Sarah is happy, she has a balloon, and of course, the castle is right there in the background. Pure bliss!

We kept walking down Main Street and suddenly I found the most perfect window EVER.

A MUSIC WINDOW!

I was in love!

Ever want to know what the music window looks like? Guess what! You can find out RIGHT NOW!

I'm just a tad happy. Just a tad.

STEINMOUSE. How perfect is that?

I asked my Dad if I could have this piano. He hasn't gotten back to me yet.

A flute!

I love the comparison between the old and new.

Awesome hat.

Mandolin!

Clarinet is my other main instrument! This one seems to be missing its mouthpiece though. And it is put together crooked. The circle key should be in line with the thumb rest on the next join. I wonder why it's like that...

The whole window!

As we were walking, we stopped for a brief minute or two (literally) and listened to these Dapper Dans!

Sarah wanted to keep moving. I agreed because Ill be back in a few months to see them again.

See you soon!

Up next...I get attacked by balloons!

Next Post

Last edited by Happy Duck; 06-12-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #29
mommytoxzande
Mouseketeer

I must ask where did you get your shoes? They are cute! Great report so far.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #30
Happy Duck
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytoxzande View Post
I must ask where did you get your shoes? They are cute! Great report so far.
Thanks! I actually painted them myself. For more pics, head to this post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: