Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
zacaronius
Earning My Ears

Linked Reservations

We booked a cruise for next January and the inlaws will be traveling with us in a separate room, but our reservations are linked together. We are Castaway Club members, but this will be their first Disney cruise. From what I have gathered here and what our TA has told us, we will be able to book excursions and Palo together at our time when it opens for us, since they are linked reservations and they use the highest status in the main reservation. One thing I am unsure of though, will they be able to complete the check in at the same time as us so we get the same boarding number, or will they have to wait until it opens for new comers?

One thing I refuse to do is what we witnessed on our last cruise. A large family of probably close to 15 in 4 or 5 different rooms board at the same time by passing back their boarding numbers, it made it such a mess and horribly rude to everyone patiently waiting in line. The way they acted was like they were getting away with robbery or something, thought it was awesome. (Ok rant over)
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Sorry, but that is not true. Only the rooms with the CC status are able to book at the time their window opens, as long as they are PIF. Other rooms will have to wait until their booking window opens. This is for Palo, spa and excursions -- as well as PAT for check in times. The boarding numbers are linked to the PAT. There is a chance that if they log in at midnight ET to check in they can get an early PAT, but it depends on the cruise.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: