Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
jbuckent
DIS Veteran

OBB question

Sorry I'm sure this is asked a million times I just can't search for 3 letter 'words'.

First....
We have a dummy date booked for the 4 of us. What I really want to do though is book a real date for just DH and I leaving the kids with grandma! If we do that, will we be able to book on board again for all 4 of us to get the discount or will only the two of us get the discount?

Second....
My sister-in-law was asking a lot of questions about the cruise before we went so many questions we thought they might be interested in joining us next time. If we had booked two reservations while on board, could we have changed them up to have DH in one room with SIL and her kids, and BIL in the other room with me and my kids? Would this give all of us the gold status for booking excursions and dinner reservations? I'm assuming the 4 in my family would only get the discount but the whole party the gold privileges? What if we just switched my gold DD with their first time DD too keep all the charging the same? We would all be one big family in two rooms.
2/2011 Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean | 2/2012 Five nights at Port Orleans French Quarter and 2/2012 Disney Dream 3-night Bahamas
3/2013 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean with San Juan

11/2014 Wine & Dine half marathon followed by
11/2014 Disney Dream 4-night Bahamas
jbuckent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

The entire reservation gets the discount for OBBs. Also, you can book up to two rooms for the same date and get full OBB benefits.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: