Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2014, 04:23 PM   #631
cybrkitn
We called it Bonko
I loved climbing trees
Don't apply for a job there! DUH!!!!!
Dork/geeky or just plain scary. You be the judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
This works for me nearly every time I play. I've been doing this for several months now. The lives aren't saved forever, you DO have to keep requesting lives every time you run out of the 5 games. Yes, every once in a while all the lives get deleted. But, that's 1% of the time. As I'm requesting more lives, they get saved up again. I don't concentrate on the 1% that gets deleted. So no big problem.
For a while that wasn't working for me. Although I have noticed that the few extra lives I have been getting are staying more than 24 hours. I've also been using them as well.

Right now though, I can only use Dreamworld until King decides to fix the bugs with 323 People have been complaining on their forums about the bug for 6 months and they still have not answered or done anything to fix it

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff." The Doctor
cybrkitn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #632
cybrkitn
We called it Bonko
I loved climbing trees
Don't apply for a job there! DUH!!!!!
Dork/geeky or just plain scary. You be the judge

Nooooo! Argghhhh!

After about a week or two on level 325, I finally got passed it ! Or so I thought. Our stupid internet decided to crap out on me right afterwards After resetting it I go back to Candy Crush only to find out that I used up one life and that it didn't move me to 326 Now I have to try and pass it - again

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff." The Doctor
cybrkitn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #633
lovesmurfs
I need to start thinking of pithy things to say
It costs him money every time I watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybrkitn View Post
After about a week or two on level 325, I finally got passed it ! Or so I thought. Our stupid internet decided to crap out on me right afterwards After resetting it I go back to Candy Crush only to find out that I used up one life and that it didn't move me to 326 Now I have to try and pass it - again
Uggh. Something to look forward to. I'm stuck on 323....

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

"Some people are like Slinkies. They serve no useful purpose, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs."
lovesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #634
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Is 323 the level where you actually win the game but it doesn't register it and makes you play it over and over and over again? That happened to me. I won it about 5 times and it wouldn't let me move on.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #635
lovesmurfs
I need to start thinking of pithy things to say
It costs him money every time I watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Is 323 the level where you actually win the game but it doesn't register it and makes you play it over and over and over again? That happened to me. I won it about 5 times and it wouldn't let me move on.
Noooooo.........

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

"Some people are like Slinkies. They serve no useful purpose, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs."
lovesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: