Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #256
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Glad you had a good time on your most recent trip!

Aww, that does sound like a fun meet with Ariel.

I have a small collection of the Disney Precious Moments too. They are so cute. If only they weren't so expensive.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 07-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #257
TinkyCheeks
Mouseketeer

Delurking to say that I really enjoyed your TR! I can't wait to read the next.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #258
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Great wrap up Rachel. There's never anything wrong with a little extra MK time, that's for sure. Nice to have a drive to airport.

Thank goodness your bracelet was safe and sound.

Looking forward to the July TR.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #259
JulieODC
DIS Veteran

Thanks for a fun trip report - I enjoyed reading along!

My 2013 trip report! Makin’ our way, it’s an ADVENTURE every day! A Nov (10-16) trip with a 2yr old!

DW DH DD2

DCL-Fantasy, Western Caribbean-May 2014; YC-November 2013; WL-November 2012; WL-December 2010; WL-September 2009; POR-December 2004; WL-June 1999; WL-June 1997; GF-April 1990;Treehouse Villas-1986
Old 07-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #260
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Awesome pics!
Thank you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnits View Post
I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your trip! I hope it wasn't too hot. Can't wait to read alllll about it.

Every trip I go I promise myself I will make it through an extra magic hour, and every time I fail in that aspect. This next time, it will happen!!
It was definitely hot but it was bearable. I failed miserably on PM EMH this past trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Okay...I'm caught up again.

Loved the Monorail Pub update and the drinks looked yummy.

Thanks for the Panama Beach update...looks like you had a lot of fun, and it looks beautiful. Sorry for the awful flight home though.

LOVE the interaction with Ariel...so very sweet; great pics.
Panama City Beach is awesome! My favorite beach ever. The ariel interaction was perfect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
Welcome back!

I just love the pics from the Ariel M&G ..... so cool that all you got to spend some quality time with her!
Thanks!! It was so funny. I love character meets like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnits View Post
Hahaha....have you ever been driving along, and you see like one shoe in the road? I always wonder how just ONE shoe and not TWO shoes end up in the road. Thanks to you Rach, now we know...
Haha. Yeah I always wonder how that happens! I just can't believe they never found it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Rachel! Nice finish to a great trip! Glad you had your bracelet tucked away safe.

Kona for breakfast is definitely on the itinerary! That is my favorite breakfast in WDW so I'm looking forward to it and even better that you will be there!

BoG for lunch sounds like a great choice. Who wouldn't want to dine in a castle? Plus the food looks good. Were there French fry options with the sandwich? Oh, and I'm with you about the strawberry cupcake - THE BEST!

I look forward to your PTR. Is this for the December trip or did you slip another trip in there.
I am so excited for Kona. I can't wait to meet you and everyone else! It is actually my Trip report for my july trip last week.
I just found out that I get to vegas for work in september! I thought of you because don't you always go to vegas for work?? It is only for 2 days but I think I might fly in a little early and late to take in some sights. I have never been there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Glad you had a good time on your most recent trip!

Aww, that does sound like a fun meet with Ariel.

I have a small collection of the Disney Precious Moments too. They are so cute. If only they weren't so expensive.
They are expensive! I have a small collection too actually. I have 5 of the big ones and then like 4 of the ornaments. They are adorable, especially the parks ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkyCheeks View Post
Delurking to say that I really enjoyed your TR! I can't wait to read the next.
Thanks so much for joining in!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Great wrap up Rachel. There's never anything wrong with a little extra MK time, that's for sure. Nice to have a drive to airport.

Thank goodness your bracelet was safe and sound.

Looking forward to the July TR.
Hopefully I will start it tonight! Thanks so much for reading along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieODC View Post
Thanks for a fun trip report - I enjoyed reading along!
Thanks for joining and commenting!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 07-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #261
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Just started my new TR that involves lots of instagram photos and lots of dole whip! Come join me!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3141803

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 07-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #262
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Great way to end the report. It looked like such a fun trip.

Nice she drove you to the airport.

off to the next report.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #263
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Great TR!

I love PM EMH more than AM EMH. In the morning, I feel as if I really need to take advantage of the time and get on the rides. It's definitely good for that, but at night, I can take my time and enjoy the atmosphere and just keep watching others leave the park, haha. It was the most fun at MK when we rode Buzz Lightyear over and over again and just walked around soaking in the atmosphere.

So cool that you saw Sarah Bricker! I think I would've snapped a photo of her and been a little stalker-y, haha.

Boo to a missing Croc! But thank goodness you had your bracelet! I'd much rather replace a Croc than all the charms on the bracelet!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 08-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #264
DisneyaHolic23
DIS Veteran

I loved your Trip Report! You have a great way of describing your experiences, and the photos really add to the report!

I didn't read all of the responses, so I am not sure if anyone already mentioned this: when I have done the Monorail Drink-a-Thon, I found some personalized passports online that are really fun. (They also have them for the Drink Around the World Showcase). I have ordered them several times now, and have always had fun - it seems like we always meet more people when we are wearing our passports!

Looking forward to reading more of your reports.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: