Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel
 
sayhello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,142
DISboards Moderator

NYC: New York Dreams (formerly DVC only) Meets Thread

Please post here if you would like to talk with anyone else who has signed up to travel to New York City with ABD & DVC.

You can also share information/ask questions about the New York Dreams ABD.

Please try and keep this thread on topic to discussion and questions about the NYC ABD. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Roll Call:

Current:
  • Sep 4 - 7, 2014 - nunzia & ???

Previous:
  • Jul 3 - 6, 2013
    • - DisneyCruisin' (Kim), DH (Tom), DS (Matt - 12)
    • - Judyat (Judy) & Chipp
    • - heidibilotti (Heidi) & friend (Stacey)
  • Oct 16 - 19, 2013 - wdwsos & ??
  • May 22 - 25, 2014 - calypso726 & DH

Last edited by sayhello; 06-14-2014 at 02:36 PM.
sayhello is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyCruisin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505

We are on the July 3rd trip! Me (Kim), DH (Tom) and DS (Matt - age 12).

We cannot wait! Who else is going on this trip??
__________________
Kimberly

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel
 
sayhello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,142
DISboards Moderator

Thanks for the idea, DisneyCruisin'!

Sayhello
__________________
Check out my Southwest Splendors Trip Report! (2008). 5 parts, full of pics & details & impressions!
My Taming the Last Frontier ABD Alaska Trip Report! (2009)! 7 parts, pictures, stories, & more impressions!
Also check out my ABD/DCL Mediterranean Magic Trip Report! (2010)
NOW POSTING! My DIS Unplugged London/Paris/Disneyland Paris Trip Report! (2011)
Now posting my Greek Odyssey Trip Report (2013)
sayhello is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
Judyat
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 268

We are also on the July 3 trip. We live on Long Island so we're close by.
Judy and Chipp
Judyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyCruisin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505

We are coming in the morning of the 2nd. Waiting for docs to see the sightseeing plan before we decide what to do that day.
__________________
Kimberly

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

I will be on the July 3 trip (Heidi) with my friend (Stacey). Arriving the day before going to hit up the disney store
__________________
Heidi
heidibilotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyCruisin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidibilotti View Post
I will be on the July 3 trip (Heidi) with my friend (Stacey). Arriving the day before going to hit up the disney store
Hi Heidi! We are coming in the day before too! Need to hit the Disney Store as well as the Cake Boss Cafe!!
__________________
Kimberly

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #8
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruisin' View Post

Hi Heidi! We are coming in the day before too! Need to hit the Disney Store as well as the Cake Boss Cafe!!
I can't wait that long to hit the new cake boss location so will probably run down one weekend we live in ct do its close. If Dylan's candy is not on your list check it out it is a blast
__________________
Heidi
heidibilotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #9
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyCruisin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidibilotti View Post
I can't wait that long to hit the new cake boss location so will probably run down one weekend we live in ct do its close. If Dylan's candy is not on your list check it out it is a blast
I do want to go to Dylan's too. We hit the small Cake Boss Cafe (before it moved) last December. Oh my - the Lobster Rolls are to die for! Should have bought more than one. DH is already planning on bringing some goodies home with us along with a Cheesecake from Juniors!

We are not flying out until 7:30 or 8:30 on the final day (there's nothing planned for that day). We hope to go to the NBC tour and whatever else we don't get to see on the ABD trip.
__________________
Kimberly

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruisin' View Post

I do want to go to Dylan's too. We hit the small Cake Boss Cafe (before it moved) last December. Oh my - the Lobster Rolls are to die for! Should have bought more than one. DH is already planning on bringing some goodies home with us along with a Cheesecake from Juniors!

We are not flying out until 7:30 or 8:30 on the final day (there's nothing planned for that day). We hope to go to the NBC tour and whatever else we don't get to see on the ABD trip.
Oh you have to try the pound cake from juniors too it is do great you will love it. My husband is picking us up after the tour and I am booking max brenners for lunch. It is fantastic it is amazing what you can put chocolate on
__________________
Heidi
heidibilotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #11
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyCruisin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505

We LOVE Junior's! Have been there several times and love it all!

I just looked up Max Brenners - think I need to venture there for some fondue too!
__________________
Kimberly

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #12
SingingMom
DIS Veteran
 
SingingMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruisin' View Post
We LOVE Junior's! Have been there several times and love it all!

I just looked up Max Brenners - think I need to venture there for some fondue too!
If you aren't a cheesecake fan (which is Junior's specialty) try their coconut lemon cake! Love it!! :-)

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
SingingMom


08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
SingingMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #13
heidibilotti
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

Yeah the iterenary is now posted on the website. So may fun and wonderful things for us to do. Time to book dinner before the show as that is not included. The new Jekyll and Hyde just opened in the theatre district. Ate there this weekend and it was a blAst
__________________
Heidi
heidibilotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
Computer Magic
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidibilotti View Post
Yeah the iterenary is now posted on the website. So may fun and wonderful things for us to do. Time to book dinner before the show as that is not included. The new Jekyll and Hyde just opened in the theatre district. Ate there this weekend and it was a blAst
The link

http://www.adventuresbydisney.com/no...rk-city-tours/

This has great potential.
Computer Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #15
DisneyCruisin'
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyCruisin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505

Interesting thing, I was told by ABD that only Breakfast the first day was included. The ABD website says Breakfast is included each day.
__________________
Kimberly

DisneyCruisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: