Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #61
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

Ok, poogate update!

I tried knocking on the door again and again she was inside peeking out at me and did not answer the door again. No less than 30 minutes later she let her dog out to poo. He pooed on my lawn. I opened up the door and he ran right in my house! He is pretty friendly. Anyway, I decided to wait and see what she was going to do. My cats were not pleased they went under the bed. But the dog was just as friendly as could be. I knew she saw him poo in my yard, which she always denied. But you can't say you saw him come in if you didn't see him poo. She came over and started screaming like a maniac on my lawn. I told her to pick up the poo and I'd see if I could help her find him. She then said she saw me let him in. So then she saw him poo, right? Again she denied it. Anyway, she called the police. It took them quite a while to come. I let the dog out he was running free like usual. All the neighbors came out. We all told the police about the issues going on. In the midst of all this she had a nutty breakdown and screaming at the police officer. So he told her that she will be tickets for violation of the leash law if the dog is out without a leash again. He made her pick up the poo from everyones lawn. He told me not to let the dog in again. I told him I assumed the dog was lost since he had no leash.

And then I found poo on my lawn again. It has been relocated to her top step. I did not see her dog do it, but it is his poo. Same size and shape pile he usually leaves and I am pretty sure she waited for me to leave to let him do it. My husband is setting up a webcam for my front lawn tonight.

For the previous poster who commented on cat poo, the kitty buries his poo. he does poo under my shrubs, but he digs and buries.

I am thinking maybe I should go poo on her lawn. (just kidding!)
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #62
StephMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakcp2001 View Post
Ok, poogate update!

I tried knocking on the door again and again she was inside peeking out at me and did not answer the door again. No less than 30 minutes later she let her dog out to poo. He pooed on my lawn. I opened up the door and he ran right in my house! He is pretty friendly. Anyway, I decided to wait and see what she was going to do. My cats were not pleased they went under the bed. But the dog was just as friendly as could be. I knew she saw him poo in my yard, which she always denied. But you can't say you saw him come in if you didn't see him poo. She came over and started screaming like a maniac on my lawn. I told her to pick up the poo and I'd see if I could help her find him. She then said she saw me let him in. So then she saw him poo, right? Again she denied it. Anyway, she called the police. It took them quite a while to come. I let the dog out he was running free like usual. All the neighbors came out. We all told the police about the issues going on. In the midst of all this she had a nutty breakdown and screaming at the police officer. So he told her that she will be tickets for violation of the leash law if the dog is out without a leash again. He made her pick up the poo from everyones lawn. He told me not to let the dog in again. I told him I assumed the dog was lost since he had no leash.

And then I found poo on my lawn again. It has been relocated to her top step. I did not see her dog do it, but it is his poo. Same size and shape pile he usually leaves and I am pretty sure she waited for me to leave to let him do it. My husband is setting up a webcam for my front lawn tonight.

For the previous poster who commented on cat poo, the kitty buries his poo. he does poo under my shrubs, but he digs and buries.

If you did that, you'd certainly be taking that issue to a whole nother level.

OMG, that is hilarious!! I hope you are past anger and enjoying the situation, despite the neighbor annoyance. She sounds like a loony bird! I wish you had a camera to capture the scene with the police. ROFL. Awesome response with the dog. LOL Thanks for the laugh, I really needed one today.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #63
FlyingDumbo
DIS Veteran

Oh boy! I've got some bad neighbors myself. I will caution you, the fact that she still is letting her dog do his business on your lawn after the police and all that happened, well that indicates she might be off her rocker.Be careful with this one.
FlyingDumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #64
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Wow.

Poogate/loony bird watch 2013
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #65
kwelch10377
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok, poogate update!

This reminds of the thread about the mail carrier who took a poo in someones yard. Maybe that case is the same as here and that persons dog pooed in the mail carriers lawn and he was just getting back at them
kwelch10377 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #66
FLCyndi
Mouseketeer

Woohoo!! Lawn poo!!
FLCyndi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #67
Deb in IA
Knows that KIDS are better than cats
When do we leave for that nice long Hawaii vacation?
I'm a wimp, and I don't like food that hurts to eat

Quote:
Ok, poogate update!

I would make a joke about you possibly being a mailman, but that would just get me a nasty PM.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining update. Yup, it is confirmed - your neighbor is nuts.

"Children are our most valuable natural resource."
- Herbert Hoover, 31st President, native of West Branch, Iowa
Deb in IA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #68
phorsenuf
Not so New Rule author on the DISSome discuss it calmly and some ...
Grandma Oboe

Location: Concord NH and now Davenport FL. Home to meth addicts and dislocated cowboys I'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb in IA View Post
I would make a joke about you possibly being a mailman, but that would just get me a nasty PM.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining update. Yup, it is confirmed - your neighbor is nuts.
I was going to ask her if she was a mail carrier by any chance!!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #69
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Ok, poogate update!

O.M.G! We need cellphone video coverage of all of this! I love how the cop told you not to let the dog in again and you said you thought the dog was lost.

We should pool money together to buy the OP a Tracfone cellphone that has video.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #70
Grumpy's Gal
Of course, who wants to get gold lame' undies from a stranger? NOT ME!
I bought a bunch of trashy undies and had them mail them from all over the states

I'd (somehow) make sure that dog ended up at the dog pound.

Then she'd have to pay to get it back.

After several times, I bet she'd keep him on a leash.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #71
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
Originally Posted by manning View Post
NO,no, you want to keep things neat. Go out there and pick up the poop and put it in a paper bag. Put some paper in there so it doesn't fall thru the bag. Gently put the bag on her porch. Hopefully the porch is cement and uncovered. Ring the door bell and run like crazy. However light the bag first.

Just kidding, don't do it.
I actually like the idea of putting the poo in a paper bag right outside her door. Make sure there is papers on tip so she can't see inside. Only the bottom needs to be slit so that when she lifts up the bag, down goes all the poo! OR, if she reaches inside the bag to see what's under all the papers, she gets a handful of fresh poo.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
Thanks!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #72
HannaBelle
DIS Veteran

Unreal OP! What are people thinking?

At this point I would let her dog in and then call animal control about a stray...as many times as it takes.

Poor cop

We have a neighbor that allows his 2 dogs to poo in our side yard. I have never caught them, but his are the only 2 that are allowed to roam off a leash. A couple of weeks ago I happened to be leaving for work and he was outside with his pups. They were high tailing it home when I opened my garage door. I asked him to keep his dogs in his yard, stop allowing them to poo in mine and pick up what they had been laying down. He agreed to all three, the poo was gone when I got home and there has been no poo since. I was seriously PO'ed I even I had to say something to the guy but that little blip has NOTHING on your issue.
HannaBelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #73
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannaBelle View Post
At this point I would let her dog in and then call animal control about a stray...as many times as it takes.

Poor cop
Oh, she shouldn't let the dog in. The cop already told her not to. However, if she happened to open the door at the same time the dog was there and the dog ran in before she could stop him, terrorized her cats, who hid under the bed, and she couldn't get the dog back out. . . well, of course she'd then have to call Animal Control.
Thanks!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #74
Deb in IA
Knows that KIDS are better than cats
When do we leave for that nice long Hawaii vacation?
I'm a wimp, and I don't like food that hurts to eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorsenuf View Post
I was going to ask her if she was a mail carrier by any chance!!
Great minds think alike!

Don't do it - someone is still rather touchy about that . . .

"Children are our most valuable natural resource."
- Herbert Hoover, 31st President, native of West Branch, Iowa
Deb in IA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #75
HannaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Oh, she shouldn't let the dog in. The cop already told her not to. However, if she happened to open the door at the same time the dog was there and the dog ran in before she could stop him, terrorized her cats, who hid under the bed, and she couldn't get the dog back out. . . well, of course she'd then have to call Animal Control.
HannaBelle is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: